Diabolix cycle questions..

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Whats up guys! Just hoping I could get a little input on one of the cylces i was thinking about running. I always go the natty route but wanted to get a little more so I have been thinking about running a mild PH, I've read through alot logs and reviews about them and honestly have come away more confused then when I started. But this is what I have come up with as a potential cycle any input would be great...

Diabloix 45-60 mg/day (how long is it recommended for a first timer to run this)
Formabolic 2 pumps/day
Cycle asst ( not sure if its needed for Diabolix/)

AD-3 PCT ( do I need more then this with Diabolix ?) I know about using Nolva or Chlomid and where I could get them just not sure if they are needed

The last two confuse me the most about what I actually need and what I dont. I dont want to mess anything up by not doing it correctly, and sorry for sounding so naive about all of this.

P

Pdawgg15

Banned
Awards
Whats up guys! Just hoping I could get a little input on one of the cylces i was thinking about running. I always go the natty route but wanted to get a little more so I have been thinking about running a mild PH, I've read through alot logs and reviews about them and honestly have come away more confused then when I started. But this is what I have come up with as a potential cycle any input would be great... Diabloix 45-60 mg/day (how long is it recommended for a first timer to run this) Formabolic 2 pumps/day Cycle asst ( not sure if its needed for Diabolix/) AD-3 PCT ( do I need more then this with Diabolix ?) I know about using Nolva or Chlomid and where I could get them just not sure if they are needed The last two confuse me the most about what I actually need and what I dont. I dont want to mess anything up by not doing it correctly, and sorry for sounding so naive about all of this.
if you wanna keep your gains get a serm better safe than sorry... Never know you could get that rebound gyro too.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definetely need a serm.

Clomid or nolva would be fine.

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Or nolva 20/20/10/10

An otc pct product and or t booster along side the serm would be nice.

Example: olympus labs sup3r pct
4/4/3/3/2/1 (this way you have a otc pct that takes you 2 weeks past the serm and preventing possible estrogen rebound)

Other options to include during pct: dermastrenght, ep1c.

(For the serm check out the research company sponsors here on am)

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ok cool will do thanks for the info, very much appreciated.