Formabolic thoughts and questions

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey guys. Had a crazy thought. Getting tired of spending huge money on "pharma" exemestane. Have you seen anyone using the formabolic with large doses of highly aromatizing drugs like sustanon at 1.5g and trest around 50mg Ed(next phase of my blast/prep)? I was thoroughly impressed by the strength of forma and I'm considering really testing its strength... Let me know what you reps have seen. Get back to me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys. Had a crazy thought. Getting tired of spending huge money on "pharma" exemestane. Have you seen anyone using the formabolic with large doses of highly aromatizing drugs like sustanon at 1.5g and trest around 50mg Ed(next phase of my blast/prep)? I was thoroughly impressed by the strength of forma and I'm considering really testing its strength... Let me know what you reps have seen. Get back to me.
fueledpassion used form when he ran trest ace I believe but he was dosing pretty low on the trest and pretty high on the form iirc

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
fueledpassion used form when he ran trest ace I believe but he was dosing pretty low on the trest and pretty high on the form iirc
He was running it very low. When I ran it at 25/day I was using 4 pumps of forma.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He was running it very low. When I ran it at 25/day I was using 4 pumps of forma.
for comparison I was using 25mg with .4mg Adex Ed and when i bumped up to 50mg I had to go all the way to .8mg Adex Ed and even then I still had pretty regular nip sensitivity and a good deal of bloat. Not sure form would be enough at that or higher doses

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
for comparison I was using 25mg with .4mg Adex Ed and when i bumped up to 50mg I had to go all the way to .8mg Adex Ed and even then I still had pretty regular nip sensitivity and a good deal of bloat. Not sure form would be enough at that or higher doses
I did ok with trest alone at 50mg Ed with 6 pumps, but I see where we're going with this and this thread was an out loud thought really... I think with the 1.5g of test on top of it you're probably right...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I did ok with trest alone at 50mg Ed with 6 pumps, but I see where we're going with this and this thread was an out loud thought really... I think with the 1.5g of test on top of it you're probably right...
ya Id be pretty leery of all that test on top. Chances of getting some nasty sides would be pretty high. It really depends on how sensitive you are tho. Some can run that much test with no issues as long as their diet fits but others would have DD's before the end of the week.

You could always try it and just have something stronger on hand in a small amount and if things go bad hurry up and order more

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Yeah very individual. That said, I'd hazard to guess that at a blast (>500mg) test dose ANYONE would be spending more on form than exemstane, which is more than adex.

If you're going to try it have letro and ralox or another serm on hand