Trest topical

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be nice to see IF come out with that! Unfortunately, I do not know at this point.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this would require another thread, but td dimethandrostenol would be sick.

I'd run that in a heartbeat.

Dimeth scares me in the liver department, but td would ameliorate some of that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we only know of 1 potentially new product right now and that isnt it.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... so a solid cycle would be 90-120mg for 6-8 weeks?
This is my favorite compound!!!Libido,strength, and gym aggression is what I noticed most from it. My plan is to start week 1 at 50mgs and then bump to 100mgs for the other 53 days.Be sure to run an AI with it since trest aromatizes.I like ARIMIDEX but Formabolic would be good to(IMO).

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Is IF looking for any loggers? Wink wink..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Never have used trest, but ripper says it is better than superdrol ...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I think he uses the injectable form so it might be more powerful that way. Oils have me interested just not looking to pin at the moment lol. Really up in the air for my next cycle..

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he uses the injectable form so it might be more powerful that way. Oils have me interested just not looking to pin at the moment lol. Really up in the air for my next cycle..
Ahhh. I read mixed reviews on that. I think that it really depends on the source (like always) though. Some guys will do IM and some do sub-Q which might have a role in the results as well. Not real versed in the pinning so not sure.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest is great man.I ran td trest with oral trest at 30mgs preworkout.

Curious how high did you dose it at.Also check your PM

I would have to go look at my notes at home to tell you the exact dose. Been working with complex angles and cuts at work this morning and my brain is a little fried at the moment. LOL!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As an FYI for those interested:

From now until Tuesday 12/2/14

20% off Ironflex topicals with code IRON20

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm... so a solid cycle would be 90-120mg for 6-8 weeks?
Only need 50-100mg per day. People go up to around 12 weeks, but I've also seen one guy would did 16 weeks. 120mg and the bottle wouldn't even last 1 month. 100 mg per day will have the bottle last 30 days.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using the OL brand right now at 50mg twice per day. Plus 70 mg of mentabolan intraworkout, 10 mg every 10-15 minutes or so. Also 50 mg of TR3ST preworkout and I've experimented with adding an additional TR3ST cap intra workout, but didn't see much extra from it(only tried that once).

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what it will be ;) ;) ;) no seriously lol. Trest, perhaps? If so I'll make sure to look into getting some form this blackfriday

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well these did seem to come out of nowhere about, I mean I didn't recall hearing the word. I remember 6-oxo being talked about

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well these did seem to come out of nowhere about, I mean I didn't recall hearing the word. I remember 6-oxo being talked about
Gotta come out with 1 product at a time here!!!

Can't wait for the logs! Everytime IF comes out with something new, I change my next cycle plan lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 1