11-oxo topical

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Am anti-cortisol transdermal to stack with Formabolic, and dry out at lightning speed, yes please

antny04

Awards
Always a fan of 11-oxo and with the topical application, can't go wrong there.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If the price is right, possibly...

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
What price point would it need to be at for everyone? This could end of being a spendy product depending on the dosage per application.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
It's great for visceral fat removal which could be favorable post dirty bulk.

IL is 35-40 per 30ml bottle. I can see this being competitive if it was around there with slightly more active or just a reduced price with a better delivery system.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Would be bigger than IL's bottle wise so the price would be higher than IL;s.
I like bigger bottles :) Would it be a pump or dropper?

I've had experience with both (formestane) and I like the dropper due to the tick marks and ease of dosing. I understand that you can just dump topical formestane into a tupperwear box and use an oral syringe, but that's not convenient sometimes.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should stack very well with formabolic. I've always love topicals but hey, who doesnt

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we need to post this in a different section. Hmmmm, brb!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love IL's xi-kt. I'm down :)

dsx12345

Awards
Isn't Iron Legion's XI-KT 11-ketotestosterone instead of 11-oxo (Adrenosterone)? If i am not wrong 11-oxo converts into 11-keto? Big fan of XI-KT and would surely be interested in your more economical version when its available

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to bump this even though it doesn't need to. IF has sexy labeling.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I would say that there is some interest. IronFlex, what do you think?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's great for visceral fat removal which could be favorable post dirty bulk.

IL is 35-40 per 30ml bottle. I can see this being competitive if it was around there with slightly more active
or just a reduced price with a better delivery system.
i lik3 iL 11 xi kt as well. but thought that it needed to be run @ 2-3ml per day to be worthwhile... it was
seriously underdosed compared to PA's 11 Keto which had roughly 250mg per day per serving
which would be equivalent to 3ml of IL xi kt...

Would like to see someone come out with an 11 Keto that is dosed high enough that you don't need 3 bottles :)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Well 11-KT would need a lower dosage since it's an active hormone. 11-OXO is its prohormone thus necessitating a higher dose.

The efficacy of both is anecdotal though. I didn't try PA's when it was on the market, but 11-KT is a good product if you have the genetic makeup to accept it.

Inhibition of 11b-HSD is not something I want to play with again.