Formabolic Bottle change?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recently placed and received an order from Island Supplements. The bottle I receive is different from the ones I purchased from Orbit. The bottles from Orbit are longer and the label fits on correctly. The bottle I got from Island Supplements is shorter and fat and the top of the label sort of just hangs off at the top. Soooo....What's up with that?.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just recently placed and received an order from Island Supplements. The bottle I receive is different from the ones I purchased from Orbit. The bottles from Orbit are longer and the label fits on correctly. The bottle I got from Island Supplements is shorter and fat and the top of the label sort of just hangs off at the top. Soooo....What's up with that?.
does the new label say same amount? has anything relevant like dosing or anything changed?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does the new label say same amount? has anything relevant like dosing or anything changed?
Yes, everything is exactly the same on the label. It just looks like someone took a label from formabolic and wrapped it around a different shorter but wider bottle. I hope a IronFlex Supplements rep comes in here and confirms that this bottle change is legit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, everything is exactly the same on the label. It just looks like someone took a label from formabolic and wrapped it around a different shorter but wider bottle. I hope a IronFlex Supplements rep comes in here and confirms that this bottle change is legit.
maybe they got a better deal from a different vendor...it happens, lol......but yeah a headsup is always nice!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I don't know about this. I will shoot an email to boss man and see what he says.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have answered sooner but I wanted to see if you'd start talking to yourself. :D

Actually, I just got home from work and was playing with daughter so I just now saw this.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have answered sooner but I wanted to see if you'd start talking to yourself. :D

Actually, I just got home from work and was playing with daughter so I just now saw this.

Ha ha Luke, you know me well. Anyway nothing wrong with spending time with your little girl. You were the first rep to respond so that's gotta count for something!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll post one up tomorrow. Or tonight if I can find my digital camera.
Ok, I let the boss know about your question and he's waiting on a pic so I guess it's all on how soon you really want an answer. Lol!

Hey, here's a way to verify: squirt a little in your eye and if it feels the same............ hehehehe!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I let the boss know about your question and he's waiting on a pic so I guess it's all on how soon you really want an answer. Lol!

Hey, here's a way to verify: squirt a little in your eye and if it feels the same............ hehehehe!!
Haha, good one!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here ya go,

The left is the new bottle form Island Supplements. The right is one of the bottles I got from Orbit.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks the same except the bottle. ???

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got the boss on it so we shall see.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I even did a google image search for "Ironflex Formabolic" and couldn't find a bottle matching the description of the smaller fatter bottle.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bottles are short and fat as well, I got them from orbit when I was still a rep. The labels fit mine perfect tho..
image-3290854902.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No those are identical to the bottle on the right in my picture(the one I got from orbit). The new bottle from Island supplements is much shorter and much fatter.
The pictures don't do them justice. They're shorter than the OG bottles, but not fattier like yours. Just more compact.

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
We did use shorter than normal bottles for a bit as our supplier kept messing up the bottles and we could not afford to wait for the right height as they still held the same volume.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We did use shorter than normal bottles for a bit as our supplier kept messing up the bottles and we could not afford to wait for the right height as they still held the same volume.
So it's good to go?. Maybe I blew this out of proportion but that label just doesn't look right. It kinda looks mis-matched like a child applied it or somethings not right.

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
The label does appear to applied badly. Island Supps buys direct from us so its good to go. If you like I can exchange it out for a taller normal bottle that we are back to now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The label does appear to applied badly. Island Supps buys direct from us so its good to go. If you like I can exchange it out for a taller normal bottle that we are back to now.
No need for an exchange. I just wanted to make sure it was ok. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid but that's ok. Thanks for getting back to me.