Tren-stane and formabolic

Sullydogs

Sullydogs

Awards
Should be a fun ride once my package arrives. The formabolic will be part of pct obviously.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Link if you log it my dude

Sullydogs

Sullydogs

Awards
Just finished week one. Slight strength increases and crazy vascularity . If I can get my diet straight looks like I'm going to have some nice gains.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished week one. Slight strength increases and crazy vascularity . If I can get my diet straight looks like I'm going to have some nice gains.
Nice. Hone that diet in, and let the hormones do their thing!

Sullydogs

Sullydogs

Awards
Nice. Hone that diet in, and let the hormones do their thing!
So busy at work it's hard to eat enough meat ! That just sounds wrong. Mostly turkey , oats , casien/whey and cashews. Apples and almond butter , Greek yogurt. This weekend I'll tighten the diet up.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Are you eating for a cut, bulk or recomp?

Sullydogs

Sullydogs

Awards
Slightly below maintenance . I'm around 13% BF . I'd be happy with 1-2% drop but with good strength increases.

Epi never really increased my hunger so I wouldn't try and bulk on it. Now halo made me hunger as a beast .

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Slightly below maintenance . I'm around 13% BF . I'd be happy with 1-2% drop but with good strength increases.

Epi never really increased my hunger so I wouldn't try and bulk on it. Now halo made me hunger as a beast .
You and me both. but it keeps me lean and hard. You should have no problem dropping 1-2% BF if you are below maintenance and at 13% with T-stane

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You and me both. but it keeps me lean and hard. You should have no problem dropping 1-2% BF if you are below maintenance and at 13% with T-stane
This^^ just keep that diet on point...