*NEW* Product Diabolix !!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Diabolix%20Rendering%20(150dpi)-320x248.png

Legal supplements have historically not quite measured up to black market compounds – until now. IronFlex is proud to introduce you to the most powerful tool in your anabolic arsenal: Diabolix

Diabolix scores over other designer precursors in several important ways:

-It’s likely to be less androgenic than M1,4ADD, and effective at lower doses.

-M1,4ADD may convert to potentially estrogenic 1- and 4-methyl estradiol derivatives.

-Diabolix‘s 3-hydrazone is hydrolyzed extremely efficiently in the acidic environment of the stomach.

Diabolix utilizes exclusive 3-hydrazone technology to create the best pro-anabolic profile available.

Serving size: 1 capsule

Servings per container: 90

17a-methyl-17b- hydroxyandrost-1,4-diene-3-hydrazone 15mg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see some logs on this 8)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hmm. Sounds a little toxic. Any tests ran on it yet?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sweet!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Is this a new compound or has anyone else made it yet?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This is a new compound and we are the first on the market to have it. Third party testing is being done and results will be provided as soon as possible.
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This is a new compound and we are the first on the market to have it. Third party testing is being done and results will be provided as soon as possible.
Nice ! I want to run this soon.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yea I already ordered it pre sale from your site since I didn't see it anywhere else
I'm waiting on the results as far as toxicity.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Here is a little tease info on the new compound!!
More to come as we get it guys..

M14ADD requires enzymatic conversion to become 'active.' And, to get right to the point, there are lots of other reactions that can take place before that desired reaction occurs -- including glucoronidation, sulfation, and aromatization -- so only a fraction of your M14ADD dose will get converted to its target compound. This ingredient breaks down very easily in the stomach, which is the point. Instead of relying on an enzyme, it converts to its target compound in stomach acid -- which is a more more efficient way.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

M14ADD requires enzymatic conversion to become 'active.' And, to get right to the point, there are lots of other reactions that can take place before that desired reaction occurs -- including glucoronidation, sulfation, and aromatization -- so only a fraction of your M14ADD dose will get converted to its target compound. This ingredient breaks down very easily in the stomach, which is the point. Instead of relying on an enzyme, it converts to its target compound in stomach acid -- which is a more more efficient way.
**** yah!

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established

Is there a know conversion rate to the target compound (dbol)? I'm guessing 15-20% but was curious if better. Thanks

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Is there a know conversion rate to the target compound (dbol)? I'm guessing 15-20% but was curious if better. Thanks
That would be beyond epic lol

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
As stated earlier, 3rd party testing is being done now.. We will post results once it is available.. :)
Whoops I missed that. Perfect, interested to see results.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
How's this for a teaser!!! Straight for the boss!!

Patrick Arnold is testing it now. Soon as results come back looking good, it will be released. 1st party testing was good but we know the public is going to want 3rd party on a new compound.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How's this for a teaser!!! Straight for the boss!!

Patrick Arnold is testing it now. Soon as results come back looking good, it will be released. 1st party testing was good but we know the public is going to want 3rd party on a new compound.
Hows that for accountability!?!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Is this a dbol clone? Went to see if ironflex's homesite had stano bc orbit was out and saw this mystery!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Is this a dbol clone? Went to see if ironflex's homesite had stano bc orbit was out and saw this mystery!
Its a newer compound that we have sent out for third party testing. We haven’t heard anything from the bosses yet but trust me I am just as excited as you!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sounds very promising! Keep updating this thread!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ok just to make sure I ordered this for pre sale on May 19th from your company website. None have shipped out yet correct?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything has gone great with testing. Multiple tests have come up with the same results. it is being capped now and up for a pres-ale on the website at a discounted rate while on pre-sale. http://ironflexsupps.com/Diabolix
And what were those results? Do you have any internally monitored human trials?

I'm looking to try something new for a bulk in late Fall w/ Humulin-R.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Written by Henryv on another site:

Methandrostenolone-hydrazone

Nomenclature:
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-1,4-diene-3-hydrazone

Synonyms:
Methandienazone, Methandrostenazone

Current Clones (Brand Names):
Iron Flex Diabolix

Anabolic:Androgenic Ratio:
Unknown.

History:
The utility of hydrazone-substituted androgens was investigated by Italian researchers at the Research Laboratories of Ormonoterapia Richter in 1962. They found that the hydrazone and azine derivatives of masteron and superdrol had similar anabolic actions and reduced androgenic effects relative to the parent compounds, leading to an improved anabolic to androgenic ratio in all cases.

Structure and Function:
This compound is structurally very similar to methandrostenolone, better known as dianabol. Whereas methandrostenolone has a ketone function at C3, this has a hydrazone moiety at the same position. This hydrazone function should hydrolyze in vivo to a ketone (i.e. it should convert to methandrostenolone).

Testosterone, DHT, or 19-nortestosterone based? Testosterone based (but reduction of the C4-5 double bond proceeds in favour of the 5b-H configuration).
17a-methylated? Yes.
Does it aromatize? It is likely to aromatize.
Typically used for: Bulk, lean bulk, strength
Typically dosed at: Unknown

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Credit to Henryv on this.
Methandrostenolone-hydrazoneNomenclature:17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-1,4-diene-3-hydrazoneSynonyms:Methandienazone, MethandrostenazoneCurrent Clones (Brand Names):Iron Flex DiabolixAnabolic:Androgenic Ratio:Unknown.History:The utility of hydrazone-substituted androgens was investigated by Italian researchers at the Research Laboratories of Ormonoterapia Richter in 1962. They found that the hydrazone and azine derivatives of masteron and superdrol had similar anabolic actions and reduced androgenic effects relative to the parent compounds, leading to an improved anabolic to androgenic ratio in all cases.Structure and Function:This compound is structurally very similar to methandrostenolone, better known as dianabol. Whereas methandrostenolone has a ketone function at C3, this has a hydrazone moiety at the same position. This hydrazone function should hydrolyze in vivo to a ketone (i.e. it should convert to methandrostenolone).Testosterone, DHT, or 19-nortestosterone based? Testosterone based (but reduction of the C4-5 double bond proceeds in favour of the 5b-H configuration).17a-methylated? Yes.Does it aromatize? It is likely to aromatize.Typically used for: Bulk, lean bulk, strengthTypically dosed at: Unknown

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So basically we have a legit dbol ph. If thats the case, then I'd assume the ole 10-20% conversion factor and probably some extra receptor activity on its own..perhaps? Or are we expecting ALL of this molecule to convert? Sounds like we should start with 30-45mg/day and keep on a goin til we get dbol-like mass and pumps.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So basically we have a legit dbol ph. If thats the case, then I'd assume the ole 10-20% conversion factor and probably some extra receptor activity on its own..perhaps? Or are we expecting ALL of this molecule to convert? Sounds like we should start with 30-45mg/day and keep on a goin til we get dbol-like mass and pumps.
I havent been told the exact conversion rate but assuming since M1-4add converts between 10-20% I would expect the conversion of Diabolix to be a bit higher.

simonboyle

Awards
I havent been told the exact conversion rate but assuming since M1-4add converts between 10-20% I would expect the conversion of Diabolix to be a bit higher.
Bro science and guess work. No one knows how much m14add converts, and it is its own animal anyway.

The hydrozone should, "should" be removed easily in stomach acid. So it "should" result in a high amount of free dbol. But as with other recent dbol like compounds, ie dianadrol, it could also completely change how it acts in the body.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Can't wait to see logs on this! Is there a Q and A thread for it?