Formabolic

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
looks like some one just lost their lock on the market :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not really a log type guy, so I'll wait and get some when it hits retailers when the budget allows it. Any time frame as to when it will hit e-tailers?.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I'll test it out for you, all you have to do is ask silly.
T-Bone:

Would you put an app in please so you can run our formestane? :) please and thank you.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm not really a log type guy, so I'll wait and get some when it hits retailers when the budget allows it. Any time frame as to when it will hit e-tailers?.
Dont quote me on this but I think monday is the ETA.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Would love if someone bought in a high dosed oral form maybe :) is this a pill?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30.00?!

Awesome intro sale!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shhhh, people are gonna take it all before I get some!
I've already dispatched my crew to intercept the shipment to have it all to myself. Sorry everybody. Srs not srs. Lol!

(always thought the "srs not srs" was dumb and now I just used it.)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've already dispatched my crew to intercept the shipment to have it all to myself. Sorry everybody. Srs not srs. Lol!

(always thought the "srs not srs" was dumb and now I just used it.)
You are becoming the thing you hate->>>
65430-scumbag-kanye-west-meme-that-i-oh83.png

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
How would this compare to formeron or formasurge?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How would this compare to formeron or formasurge?
MG for MG it will be equal and a very comparable transdermal carrier. And a price that really cant be beat!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sorry I see its the same as Formeron! It's been a while. I guess I will like it - great deal - two bottles ordered!
No worries brother thank you for the support!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I see its the same as Formeron! It's been a while. I guess I will like it - great deal - two bottles ordered!
No need to apologize. The main ingredient is formestane, only difference between the two is going to be the carrier. If you like TD formestane then you'll love our version :)

Thanks for the support bud!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I assume this is similar to Formeron, and can be run continuously?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I assume this is similar to Formeron, and can be run continuously?
Like anything that messes with your natural hormone levels we recommend taking breaks here and there but if you are on trt or cycling it can be used your primary AI for a long period of time

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got a bottle of this today. Gonna be tryin it against my IM Trestolone.

If it can block Trest from estro conversion, it can block anything!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I just got a bottle of this today. Gonna be tryin it against my IM Trestolone. If it can block Trest from estro conversion, it can block anything!
We shall see.. Please keep us updated we would love to here your thoughts!!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The initial reviews have been all positive. No bad smell or greasy residue..
Yeah I did two pumps tonight. Just like the old TD Formestane for CEL. Brings back memories!

Its funny that an AI/prohormone can be nostalgic.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question: my E2 is 14 which is on the low side. I know that formestane will reduce estrogen and at the same time increase testosterone. I read that it also metabolizes into a form of testosterone. What will ultimately happen to my E2?

(Formestane, Lentaron)

Formestane is another suicidal inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. It was originally studied as a pharmaceutical injection treatment for breast cancer but was pulled off the market in favor of other anti-estrogenic drugs. Formestane has been shown to reduce estrogen content within the body by 50%, so while not being as potent as some pharmaceuticals it does provide a nice reduction in levels.

Formestane will convert to the substance 4-hydroxytestosterone within the body, and this may make it hinder recovery if used during PCT. Formestane and 4-hydroxytestosterone can inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha reductase, which is responsible for creating DHT. This also makes formestane a less desired approach to combat gyno because DHT is our bodies natural defense against estrogen. Studies even show that DHT therapy alone can reverse gyno in men, so it isnt exactly something suitable if reducing it might cost you a pair of moobs. Reduction of 5-alpha reductase is favorable for those prone to male pattern baldness, so those ingesting aromatizing androgens may have a safer bet using formestane to mildly reduce androgenic hormones and also estrogen if hair loss, but not gyno, is a concern.

Formestane has very poor oral bioavailability so a transdermal preparation is often the preferred mode for ingesting this substance. If oral products are to be used doses should be 150+mg per day.

Formestane Pros:

Reduces Estrogen
Better for those prone to hair loss
Suicidal Inhibitor Best Used Topically

Formestane Cons:
Possibly HPTA Suppressive
Not as Effective for Gyno

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question: my E2 is 14 which is on the low side. I know that formestane will reduce estrogen and at the same time increase testosterone. I read that it also metabolizes into a form of testosterone. What will ultimately happen to my E2? (Formestane, Lentaron) Formestane is another suicidal inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. It was originally studied as a pharmaceutical injection treatment for breast cancer but was pulled off the market in favor of other anti-estrogenic drugs. Formestane has been shown to reduce estrogen content within the body by 50%, so while not being as potent as some pharmaceuticals it does provide a nice reduction in levels. Formestane will convert to the substance 4-hydroxytestosterone within the body, and this may make it hinder recovery if used during PCT. Formestane and 4-hydroxytestosterone can inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha reductase, which is responsible for creating DHT. This also makes formestane a less desired approach to combat gyno because DHT is our bodies natural defense against estrogen. Studies even show that DHT therapy alone can reverse gyno in men, so it isnt exactly something suitable if reducing it might cost you a pair of moobs. Reduction of 5-alpha reductase is favorable for those prone to male pattern baldness, so those ingesting aromatizing androgens may have a safer bet using formestane to mildly reduce androgenic hormones and also estrogen if hair loss, but not gyno, is a concern. Formestane has very poor oral bioavailability so a transdermal preparation is often the preferred mode for ingesting this substance. If oral products are to be used doses should be 150+mg per day. Formestane Pros: Reduces Estrogen Better for those prone to hair loss Suicidal Inhibitor Best Used Topically Formestane Cons: Possibly HPTA Suppressive Not as Effective for Gyno
For topical formestane to convert to 4hydroxytest you have to be in the 200-250mg+ a day of formestane. 8-10 pumps a day.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
For topical formestane to convert to 4hydroxytest you have to be in the 200-250mg+ a day of formestane. 8-10 pumps a day.
This!! You have to double dose it to get suppression. I do love the effects of 200-250mgs though :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This!! You have to double dose it to get suppression. I do love the effects of 200-250mgs though :)
Yes, getting into that range is a nice powerful feeling. I do that for short periods of time and wish I had time for 2 a days.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys for the clarification. So, with my E2 at 14 (low) will Formabolic reduce it further at 2 pumps a day?