bringing a quake to the training

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
This is my long sponsor long for like pre workout my stats are as follows: 52 years old 5 foot 8 hundred eighty pounds workout with a two days.

Training varies depending on situation I am just coming off a one month Test E and dbol run
Starting a tren ace focus and lean cut 12 week cycle to lean out and build as much lean muscle as possible things are looking good so far. Very happy with quake so far as taking it for 2 days and workouts have been fabulous love the rush and the pump from it. Blood pressure has been an issue do too overage of creatine in my kidneys so I will have to watch that besides that had slight sides on the dbol which have been cured .

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Blasted an epic back shoulder out this morning.
Squat 3@10@100

Seated upright rows 3x10
Latpulldowns 4x10
Seated rows 4x10
Incline db row 4x10
Pullups 4x failure
Shoulders
Cable crossover 4x10
Reverse seated delt machine 4x10
Front raises 4x10
Side lateral 4x10
SeAted bb press on smith 4x10

Completely toast after that great focus and energy from both focus snd quake.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Great workout, I've never done upright rows seated before.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im in

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Interested to hear how Quake works for you. If you've been following McCrew530 and me you know you're in for something awesome.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm in. Interested to hear how Quake works for you. If you've been following McCrew530 and me you know you're in for something awesome.
Now the gangs all here, glad to see you guys following each other :)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
pounding some iron today brother??
Just got done with dinner with the kids drinking my quake ss wr speak. Haven't decided on what yet.arms for sure with maybe chest. I'll be training at home tonight so I am limited to what I can do.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got done with dinner with the kids drinking my quake ss wr speak. Haven't decided on what yet.arms for sure with maybe chest. I'll be training at home tonight so I am limited to what I can do.
everyday is chess day!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
got in my first tren/prop pin tonight . stung a little but most do.

did arms too quake preworkout , 2 ea focus and lean cuts

mostly triceps with some bis included

pushdowns 65 for 4 set to failure
db skullcrushers 4 sets of 20 or to failure
seatedcurls 4 0f 15 or failure
reverse ez bar curls 4 sets 15 or to failure
close grip bench ez bar same as above

no rest period until the circuit is done
major rush with the quake had my head crawling this time a little loss of breath . I guess I need to give some rest but I was in the zone tonight.
total time training was 30 minutes

threw in some hanging leg raises . got to start hitting the gut to work off al that fat I gained during the dbol phase.
did 200 reps of various ab exercises when I got done.
now for some greek yogurt before bed.

quake and focus rocked tonight for sure

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
got in my first tren/prop pin tonight . stung a little but most do.

did arms too quake preworkout , 2 ea focus and lean cuts

mostly triceps with some bis included

pushdowns 65 for 4 set to failure
db skullcrushers 4 sets of 20 or to failure
seatedcurls 4 0f 15 or failure
reverse ez bar curls 4 sets 15 or to failure
close grip bench ez bar same as above

no rest period until the circuit is done
major rush with the quake had my head crawling this time a little loss of breath . I guess I need to give some rest but I was in the zone tonight.
total time training was 30 minutes

threw in some hanging leg raises . got to start hitting the gut to work off al that fat I gained during the dbol phase.
did 200 reps of various ab exercises when I got done.
now for some greek yogurt before bed.

quake and focus rocked tonight for sure
I've found that I get the same laser focus, I need to watch the clock or I go way over...

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
chest today at work
threw in some hack squats using a barbell attached to a rowing sleeve on the wall . tore my butt up. don't get smart ass now!

incline bb 135 warm up 155 165 5-6 reps each

dumbbell incline press 40 4 sets 10

flat bench bb 135, 155, 165 -10,8,2

flat bench db press -40 4 sets 10

cable flys 45 each 4 sets 10-15

db curls 30,25,20,25,10 all to failure to finish off. trying to get at least one leg and one arm exercise in everywork just to hit the weak spots.

great work out . no quake , left it at home today nothing until i got home then took it all.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Let me know if you notice a thermo effect after a couple consecutive days.. Most of us have

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome workout for not taking a pre chef

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Yeah mu temp is definitely up right aftervi take it.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
epic leg day yesterday
gave some of this to a co worker and asked him how he like it . he said" man I started sweating like right off the bat , didn't know what was happening really like the rush".
New customer maybe!

leg session
preworkout - 4 focus and two lean cuts , fish oil and liver support . took my tren/test pin the night before, man I am loving that so far as far as pip. none at all just at injection.

heavy day
leg curls 110 5 sets 5-8
leg extensions 250 5 sets 5-8

leg press 410 4 sets super set with calf raises @ 15 reps deep and slow full extension
barbell hack squats 90 ass to the grass 4 sets 10

did 3 sets run the rack 30,20,15,10 db curls before I left
I always hit arms everyday and hack squats now regardless of what I am training c.t fletcher style!

had a hard tome trying to hold the brake pedal in traffic yesterday after that session , leg was shaking like ****. that is the stuff I like, bad thing is I had to coach the girl pitchers last night at softball practice and catch for them for an hour. wore my back and legs out. ibuprofen to the rescue.

off day today and hitting delts and back tomorrow morning before my son goes for his green belt. stuff is coming together. gonna start adding some sprints in my routine on rest days for cardio. good training boys!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
200th! I'm in!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here I be!

How are you liking the flavor? Thoughts on how it mixes?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
really smooth and the taste is about on line with most fruit punch flavors.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
been out of touch the last few days . really busy , softball practice, tae kwon do testing ( son medaled in his division) and working banquets today. I am going to try to get a delt workout along with a back today but it doesn't look good. tons of yard work to catch up on maybe before dark. back is still sore for some reason . I mowed the yard and hard and bumpy as it is it could be that.

Quake is off the hook rocking preworkout. if anyone has the balls to add anything to this it will blast your head off. that stuff has me tingling after the first sip.

i'll update later if I can , just wanted to let everyone know I hadn't dropped off the map.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weekends are usually pretty busy for everyone so I guess we'll let you slide this time. :p

Congrats to your boy!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
thanks luke he was the man yesterday.

got in my workout as much as I could.

delts and back
all db exercises were with 25's
bent over laterals everything 3 sets 8-10 semi heavy
lat pulldowns 80
superset
reverse grip pulldowns
front raises
pullups(4 sets of all I could do)
seated rows 108
incline rear flyes
superset with
delt destroyers
incline overhead press( this takes the pressure off my shoulder joint rubbing against each other) 45 ez curl

drank my quake and did my test tren pin prior to workout. that quake is wicked. creepy crawly on my bald head.

got a decent pump had to fix dinner fore everyone so had to cut it short.

my wife and daughter are going to Williamsburg/Jamestown on a school trip tue/wed so workouts will be hit and miss this week. so if I go missing no worries. take it easy boys.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still put in a good workout! What's the trip for? An event?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
thanks luke he was the man yesterday.

got in my workout as much as I could.

delts and back
all db exercises were with 25's
bent over laterals everything 3 sets 8-10 semi heavy
lat pulldowns 80
superset
reverse grip pulldowns
front raises
pullups(4 sets of all I could do)
seated rows 108
incline rear flyes
superset with
delt destroyers
incline overhead press( this takes the pressure off my shoulder joint rubbing against each other) 45 ez curl

drank my quake and did my test tren pin prior to workout. that quake is wicked. creepy crawly on my bald head.

got a decent pump had to fix dinner fore everyone so had to cut it short.

my wife and daughter are going to Williamsburg/Jamestown on a school trip tue/wed so workouts will be hit and miss this week. so if I go missing no worries. take it easy boys.
This had me laughing for real!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are killing it both in the gym and out! Tell your son congrats on the martial arts event!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
You are killing it both in the gym and out! Tell your son congrats on the martial arts event!
will do this is the only sport he has stuck with and has a natural talent for. I took American freestyle back in the 70's for 4 years and loved it. really brings back memories and gives me a chance to really have something that I loved in common with him. I am pretty strict on him about forms and techniques but he thanked me all day for being that hard on him.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Trying too.
Got pinkeye night before last so I am dealing with that.
Did do arm again last night at the y.
Mainly tris some bis
No rest periods straight sets was pressed for time.

Chinups 4 sets 5
Pushdowns 120 3sets 8
Cable curls-105 4/8
Wide grip preachers 3/6-75
Skullcrushers 3/8. 75
Superset
Closegrip press same as above
Hammers-3/8 40
Dip machine 120 3/10
Started with alpha 1 yesterday adding to the tren/test.
Quake is still doing the job hell if I feel tired around the house I just have a cup and voila I am gtg.
53 in 4.5 months and I am training harder than I did when I started almost 4 years ago. Everyone can laugh all they want. I am making gains everyday and that is my goal,

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying too.
Got pinkeye night before last so I am dealing with that.
Did do arm again last night at the y.
Mainly tris some bis
No rest periods straight sets was pressed for time.

Chinups 4 sets 5
Pushdowns 120 3sets 8
Cable curls-105 4/8
Wide grip preachers 3/6-75
Skullcrushers 3/8. 75
Superset
Closegrip press same as above
Hammers-3/8 40
Dip machine 120 3/10
Started with alpha 1 yesterday adding to the tren/test.
Quake is still doing the job hell if I feel tired around the house I just have a cup and voila I am gtg.
53 in 4.5 months and I am training harder than I did when I started almost 4 years ago. Everyone can laugh all they want. I am making gains everyday and that is my goal,
I've found that a lot of those that laugh at people in this game are really just envious. Envious of the improvement and envious of the drive/determination to stick with it. They are normally too lazy to do it for themselves. You're not doing it for them anyways! Keep on keeping on!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep killing it in here young man! What is this Alpha 1?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Keep killing it in here young man! What is this Alpha 1?
From shredded labs which has closed its doors. Its m1t very strong ph/ds. I was gonna wait but I seem to have lost some more size than I thought. My supps are on point now it could be I have been working so much my cals have been in a deficit. But it suppose to help strength so I figured it should be fine to sdd for 3 weeks which is the max recommended. I am looking to do anavar for the last four weeks as a finisher.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Trying too. Got pinkeye night before last so I am dealing with that. Did do arm again last night at the y. Mainly tris some bis No rest periods straight sets was pressed for time. Chinups 4 sets 5 Pushdowns 120 3sets 8 Cable curls-105 4/8 Wide grip preachers 3/6-75 Skullcrushers 3/8. 75 Superset Closegrip press same as above Hammers-3/8 40 Dip machine 120 3/10 Started with alpha 1 yesterday adding to the tren/test. Quake is still doing the job hell if I feel tired around the house I just have a cup and voila I am gtg. 53 in 4.5 months and I am training harder than I did when I started almost 4 years ago. Everyone can laugh all they want. I am making gains everyday and that is my goal,
Great workout. Age doesn't mean anything. Keep the drive alive buddy

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's right !! I'm going to be 39 this year and I push harder than most of the 20 year olds at my gym..
I'm 34 and it seems like I train better as I get older as well

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 34 and it seems like I train better as I get older as well
I tend to relate to this song:

[video=youtube;RCyYuLQ7_Ws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCyYuLQ7_Ws&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Damn sure showing your age on the one. It has been years since i heard that.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Quake 30 minutes prior

Chest day
Flat bench 4/5
Warm up 135
155,165,175 working

Incline db press
4/10

Cable flyes
4/10@55

Decline bb press
4/10

Worked rotator
Single arm cable extensions
55 4/10

I know my pecs will hurt tomorrow but unless i do flyes i don't feel the pump i do in other muscles.
Does anyone else experience this?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quake 30 minutes prior Chest day Flat bench 4/5 Warm up 135 155,165,175 working Incline db press 4/10 35,45,55,45 Cable flyes 4/10@55 Decline bb press 4/10 105 Worked rotator Single arm cable extensions 55 4/10 I know my pecs will hurt tomorrow but unless i do flyes i don't feel the pump i do in other muscles. Does anyone else experience this?
Lately I haven't been able to get da pump in the chesticules. Hex press gets the blood going, then just standard pressing will keep it around.

Still liking the quake?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To get a good pump in the chest, I like to do a few light burnout sets at the end of my bench sets. Usually just do my two warm up weights with the heaviest first. I aim for at least 15 with the heavier and 20-25 of the lighter. If that doesn't make 'em pop, I don't know what to tell ya!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
will try both. hex presses really tighten my shoulder up brings me some pain in that area.i have been experimenting with different angles on alot of exercises to see what it does to the muscle of the day . found some interesting ways to do things. chest was sore as hell yesterday and today so i did some work on them . joints are aching bad these past two days . did some research to see if it could be the tren but no strong answers from anyone. it is a hardener so dry joints are a possibility . taking fish oil daily but may need to increase along with joint support. the dbol was awesome in that respect. i could lift allday without getting sore. but it did hurt my back finally . i am gettingthat from this also just not as bad. i'll keep researching to see what i can find. going after back tonight or legs depends on how i feel when i get there. will log later.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I know my pecs will hurt tomorrow but unless i do flyes i don't feel the pump i do in other muscles.
Does anyone else experience this?
I find that if I finish with a machine and do a three sec neg it will fill the muscle with blood and I will end with a nice solid pump.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find that if I finish with a machine and do a three sec neg it will fill the muscle with blood and I will end with a nice solid pump.
Delayed negatives are awesome. I like doing a 5 sec negative with a 2 sec pause 1-2" above my chest and the a 3 sec up. Talk about a deep down burn!!