Buy 3 Get 1 Free

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
All products on Iron Flex are now buy 3 get 1 free. All you have to do is put 4 in the cart and the site will auto credit the price of the 4th bottle. Jump on this guys not sure how long this is going to last! tyga tyga lets get our orders in before these guys buy it all up :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
All products on Iron Flex are now buy 3 get 1 free. All you have to do is put 4 in the cart and the site will auto credit the price of the 4th bottle. Also when you use code AM20 for 20% off that's a sick deal!!! Jump on this guys not sure how long this is going to last! tyga tyga lets get our orders in before these guys buy it all up :)

Oh dayum. Sounds delicious. 4bottles iron flex epi, 50ml of deca at 300mg/ml. Someone's about to get their lean swole on.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
it won't let me add 4 products and use the coupon code together.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Sorry I just found out you cant combine the 2 ;( but either way its a great deal.
yea it is gonna grab 4 stano :). I was about to stock up like crazy though lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea it is gonna grab 4 stano :). I was about to stock up like crazy though lol
Lol if the 20% off worked with it, we'd basically be giving it away :D wouldn't been dope if it worked tho lol

... Still, buy three get one free is good!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
$30/bottle for Sten-Zine is a helluva deal...remember what ppl used to pay for Super DMZ 2.0?? And only 26 for Stano? Told myself I'd use some stuff I have around first.... :damnit:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nom nom nom nom!!!! C'mon payday!!!

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Think I might jump on this, but have a few questions first. 1) Do you guys ship to Canada? If so, are you able/willing to ship via USPS? 2) If it is stopped at the border, what is your policy? If the package is returned to you, do you refund the purchase price minus shipping? Thanks in advance and looking forward to trying your product line.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, stanozane and brawn here I come!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think I might jump on this, but have a few questions first. 1) Do you guys ship to Canada? If so, are you able/willing to ship via USPS? 2) If it is stopped at the border, what is your policy? If the package is returned to you, do you refund the purchase price minus shipping? Thanks in advance and looking forward to trying your product line.
Will find out for you!
Oh man, stanozane and brawn here I come!
GET EM

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Straight from the boss mans mouth:

" Yes and we only refund if i get it back and we ship worldwide via usps."

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Ok, another quick question. Is this promo only applicable to one item per order? I went to order 4 bottles of 6 or 7 different products from the site, but the discount was only being applied to one product, not all of them. I was hoping to make the order worthwhile since I live in Canada. Thanks in advance.

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, another quick question. Is this promo only applicable to one item per order? I went to order 4 bottles of 6 or 7 different products from the site, but the discount was only being applied to one product, not all of them. I was hoping to make the order worthwhile since I live in Canada. Thanks in advance.

Yes it is only on one item.

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
This will be a hassle, but, make a few different orders lol
I was thinking this, but the shipping to Canada will most likely negate the awesome sale. I had a good $800 worth of product in my basket too. :( Lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking this, but the shipping to Canada will most likely negate the awesome sale. I had a good $800 worth of product in my basket too. :( Lol
o_O

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
I'm a supplement hoarder. Just can't turn down a good sale when I see it. I had just over 140lbs of protein stockpiled up as of last week. Lol. :shrug: I don't spend money on anything else really, except for my audio gear. Been a competitive all natural bodybuilder/personal trainer for the past 18 years. Tis my life.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a supplement hoarder. Just can't turn down a good sale when I see it. I had just over 140lbs of protein stockpiled up as of last week. Lol. :shrug: I don't spend money on anything else really, except for my audio gear. Been a competitive all natural bodybuilder/personal trainer for the past 18 years. Tis my life.
Did you decide to go unnatural or do you not consider ph/ds to be exogenous hormones because they're otc? Not judging you; just genuinely curious - I often wonder what a lot of "natty" bbuilders consider natty & not, & why they justify whatever they decide.

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Did you decide to go unnatural or do you not consider ph/ds to be exogenous hormones because they're otc? Not judging you; just genuinely curious - I often wonder what a lot of "natty" bbuilders consider natty & not, & why they justify whatever they decide.
No prob. I enjoy discussing anything related to fitness. No, I've never actually done a PH. No Form of DHEA, no form of andro, nothing. The shows I won were highly tested and never wanted to chance it. Besides, I'm a diabetic, so I figured I had a leg up already. I decided roughly a year ago to retire from competing. Decided if I wasn't going to step on stage any more then there was no point in me walking around at 5'4" 200+lbs and eating 6000 calories a day for no reason. Dropped a bunch of weight. Got down to 170. Stumbled onto this site and actually started reading all of Snag and Monte's post about competing and training and dieting, and felt that deep down urge to go hulk mode again. Figured if I was going to do it again, I wanted to see just how far I could take it, without actually sticking a dart in me(besides my insulin, lol). Been doing my research and trying to learn all about PH's, but it seems like there is a bit more to it than the supplementation that I'm used to taking. I usually go to the limit and beyond on my supplements, but have realized that PH's can't be consumed like that without consequences. So, I'll stockpile a bunch of the ones I want to try and hopefully not kill myself in the process. Haha!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well power to you brother! 200lbs natty at 5'4" is really impressive off-season weight - I'm 5'10" at ~210 right now, on orals & probably fatter than you were in your off-seasons lol. Sure you had years & years to build that up, but still really cool. My advice is research, research, research, ask questions, research, take things with a grain of salt, & use common sense. And try to learn about inject cycles too - how they're structured, what is run & why. Oral cycles work best layed out in similar fashion (i.e. compound synergy, accounting for how long things take to really work, how long is safe on x compound at x dose, reasonably).

Boy that was a general statement lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yea that's impressive!

I'm 5'6" and 170! And like Hyde said, probably fatter than you are in your off season!

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Well power to you brother! 200lbs natty at 5'4" is really impressive off-season weight - I'm 5'10" at ~210 right now, on orals & probably fatter than you were in your off-seasons lol. Sure you had years & years to build that up, but still really cool. My advice is research, research, research, ask questions, research, take things with a grain of salt, & use common sense. And try to learn about inject cycles too - how they're structured, what is run & why. Oral cycles work best layed out in similar fashion (i.e. compound synergy, accounting for how long things take to really work, how long is safe on x compound at x dose, reasonably).

Boy that was a general statement lol
Haha! Thank's for the tips. I will definitely do that. I'm not new to the injectabe world. I come from a town renown for building some big boys. Many National champs live here, and some north american and world record holder power lifters. Tight community in a town of 100,000 people. I just have never bothered to learn the ins and outs of it all, but soon will. ;)

Yeah, the heaviest I got was 207. Bit higher in BF than I normally liked to be. Was sitting about 17%. Was just experimenting to see what I could do to add another pound or two of muscle. Lol.

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Hell yea that's impressive!

I'm 5'6" and 170! And like Hyde said, probably fatter than you are in your off season!
Nice! I'm sitting 170 right now @ 6%. Dropped down to do a photo shoot for a buddy of mines ad campaign, now I'm prepping to bulk up again. I'm wanting to start on Monday, but don't know if I've quite learned enough to start. :( But I guess trial and error is one way to learn. I have enough years under me to kind of know when something just ain't right.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I'm sitting 170 right now @ 6%. Dropped down to do a photo shoot for a buddy of mines ad campaign, now I'm prepping to bulk up again. I'm wanting to start on Monday, but don't know if I've quite learned enough to start. :( But I guess trial and error is one way to learn. I have enough years under me to kind of know when something just ain't right.
How old are you?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would at least be familiar with gyno-control - things like how to dose letrozole or exemestane & caber or pramiplexole. You can get by with a lot, experimentation-wise, but gyno can creep up FAST & if you don't have the chems around to get things under control you'll be sporting an A cup pretty quick. And a basic PCT protocol (usually a SERM like Clomid or Torem, an AI such as exem as needed, & perhaps a natty tbooster product (especially one based on DAA and/or natty SERMs vs things like Tribulus or Maca that will actually trick the system into thinking it's better off than it really is). Various cortisol inhibitors like creatine mono are also useful in PCT when cort goes way up.

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
I would at least be familiar with gyno-control - things like how to dose letrozole or exemestane & caber or pramiplexole. You can get by with a lot, experimentation-wise, but gyno can creep up FAST & if you don't have the chems around to get things under control you'll be sporting an A cup pretty quick. And a basic PCT protocol (usually a SERM like Clomid or Torem, an AI such as exem as needed, & perhaps a natty tbooster product (especially one based on DAA and/or natty SERMs vs things like Tribulus or Maca that will actually trick the system into thinking it's better off than it really is). Various cortisol inhibitors like creatine mono are also useful in PCT when cort goes way up.
Good info! Thank you! I take it those are prescription meds, right? Might be a bit tougher to get my hands on up here. Gyno is the one thing I don't want sneaking up on me. I just have a couple of baby stacks in hand right now. None that I believe will be a big issue. Could be wrong though. I want to jump in the deep end with some of the strong products, but figured I should dip my toes in first and then do a belly flop. What I'm really wanting to research and don't really know where to go to get "proper" answers from is how to use my insulin to my advantage with PH's. When to take some, when not to, etc. If I have ir at my disposal, I may as well get every little bit out of it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ehh, I'm only a year younger than you. I can tell you one thing, if I looked this dang good at 25, it would have been bad! #agingwithstyle!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I was pimping many hoes at 25!!
I was never a pimp. Tried it once but the goldfish platform shoes hurt my feet and wearing the furs all the time was too dang hot!

I did get more than my share of honeys though. ;)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stanozane + furuza = awesome cutting stack?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this a mix and match deal? Like the least expensive product of the 4 is free?