Halo X feedback

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I'm in the middle of planning an upcoming 6 week run with a halo compound. I'm debating between Ironflex's Halo X and Ironmag Labs Halo Extreme. I'm leaning towards Ironflex's product because the chemical name ends with "diol" as opposed to the "dione" conpund in Ironmag labs product. Not sure if this makes a difference on the effectiveness of the overall product or conversion rate.

Either way, I was just curious to see if anyone has run ironflex's Halo X and has any feedback.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
if you use code AM20 on our site you can get Halo X cheaper ;)

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
You sir, have just saved me some serious coin. Thanks!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We had a few loggers run our halo x, and had great results. Caz got you hooked up! So, if you decide to run it you should log it, so I can tag along and see progress :)

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Doogans, if you do decide to try our HaloX, I would love to see you log it. We thrive on feedback so more feedback on our clone would go a long way with us :)

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Doogans, if you do decide to try our HaloX, I would love to see you log it. We thrive on feedback so more feedback on our clone would go a long way with us :)
If my work schedule permits it, I will do my best to log the product. At the very least I will give an honest review because there really isn't too much in the way of Halo X reviews out there.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
If my work schedule permits it, I will do my best to log the product. At the very least I will give an honest review because there really isn't too much in the way of Halo X reviews out there.
That would be awesome just link it here if you do and we will support you..

Thatguy_603

Awards
Thanks brother!!! You do a great log ;)
Thanks man . Looking forward to Ironflex to keep producing great products and listening to their customers, on what they would like to see come out new or older stuff, for a long time. Just out of curiosity did u guys look into the ph/ds that jbry was mentioning in the furuza section?
11-oxo-methylclostebol ..

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Already Started a log but I can't post links due to low post count. Check it out in the Cycle-info section of the Anabolics Thread. It is titled "Halo X Log"