Halo X feedback
- 08-22-2013, 08:53 AM
Halo X feedback
Hey all, I'm in the middle of planning an upcoming 6 week run with a halo compound. I'm debating between Ironflex's Halo X and Ironmag Labs Halo Extreme. I'm leaning towards Ironflex's product because the chemical name ends with "diol" as opposed to the "dione" conpund in Ironmag labs product. Not sure if this makes a difference on the effectiveness of the overall product or conversion rate.
Either way, I was just curious to see if anyone has run ironflex's Halo X and has any feedback.
- 08-28-2013, 09:51 AM
if you use code AM20 on our site you can get Halo X cheaper
- 08-28-2013, 08:23 PM
You sir, have just saved me some serious coin. Thanks!
08-28-2013, 09:10 PM
We had a few loggers run our halo x, and had great results. Caz got you hooked up! So, if you decide to run it you should log it, so I can tag along and see progress
MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF
PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
08-28-2013, 09:31 PM
09-03-2013, 01:19 PM
09-03-2013, 09:23 PM
09-03-2013, 09:39 PM
09-05-2013, 02:24 AM
Ironflex Makes solid products.
09-05-2013, 06:25 AM
09-05-2013, 01:14 PM
09-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Already Started a log but I can't post links due to low post count. Check it out in the Cycle-info section of the Anabolics Thread. It is titled "Halo X Log"
09-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigJ1991 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2012, 01:19 PM
- By andro69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2003, 09:43 PM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-30-2003, 04:37 PM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:36 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2002, 08:03 AM