Furazadrol - Am I the only one ??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Furazadrol - Am I the only one ???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Furazadrol - Am I the only one ???


    I curious to see if I'm the only one who ran this and loved it?? I love that it's non-methyl and a good stacker. So my questions is am I the only one who would like to see Ironflex carry this?? For those who don't know this is what I'm talking about.

    5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol-ether

    Orastan-A (aka Furuza-A, Furazadrol, Furaguno) is an legal variation of Furzabol, which is similar to Winstrol. There are/were many clones on teh market:

    You will also see the nomenclature 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol or 5a-etioallocholan(2,3-)furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol used. Both of these compounds will produce nearly identical results.

    This compound is mild and good for first time users. It's also not methylated, which means no liver stress. Orastan-A is a better cutter than bulker, and is popular to stack with becuase it's no methylated and has a low incident of sides.

    Orastan-A shows better benefits at much higher than recommended dosages, but be aware that higher dosages mean more risk of side effects.

    Most label dosage recommends 150mg daily, but 250mg seems to be a more common dosage. Some users report great result and few sides using dosages up to 350mg daily. A good protocol woul dbe to start at 200mg and work up to 300mg. If sides remain low, bump to 350mg. Cycles can range from 5 to 9 weeks. Running a very high dosage for a extended cycle isn't recommended.

    So who's with me ??? I ran this at 300mg per day and loved it so I would like to see 100mg pill and a 90 count bottle.. one can dream right!!! LOL

  2. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Power
    466000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    im with you, as long as they dont price is like katanadrol 2.0
  3. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    im with you, as long as they dont price is like katanadrol 2.0
    LOL I hear you on the pricing!! Good to see I'm not alone... you can find clones in 50mg pills for around 36.00 per bottle..
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Power
    466000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    LOL I hear you on the pricing!! Good to see I'm not alone... you can find clones in 50mg pills for around 36.00 per bottle..
    funny you mention that because i have a bottle of katana 2.0 and dont know wtf to do with it since its not enough for a stacking cycle. i never bothered to look for furaza clones after they dropped out during the pstanz ban
  5. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7108

    Reputation

    sounds good if iron flex brought this i would definitely purchase for a stacker. I am not very well read on furaza but since it is similar to winny will it be a good stacker for an aromatizable compound to mitigate sides?
  6. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    sounds good if iron flex brought this i would definitely purchase for a stacker. I am not very well read on furaza but since it is similar to winny will it be a good stacker for an aromatizable compound to mitigate sides?
    Not sure if it would mitigate sides but it wouldn't increase them.. I would love to stack this with our Brawn or halox..
  7. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't use that type of stuff anymore but had considered running years ago when it came out from Axis labs. It always seemed like way too much money because it had to be run at such a high dosage and from what I remember took at least 2-3 weeks to kick in.
    I ran this 4 weeks at 300, and about 10 days on it kick. I think if the cost could be kept under 40 per bottle more people would Jump on it. I enjoyed it a lot..
  8. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Anyone's else want this??
  9. New Member
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    14977

    Reputation

    Would definatly buy it if its dosed/priced right. This and a Trestolone clone:-)
  10. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Would definatly buy it if its dosed/priced right. This and a Trestolone clone:-)
    Have you ever run Furazadrol??
  11. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,683
    Rep Power
    2105284

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I curious to see if I'm the only one who ran this and loved it?? I love that it's non-methyl and a good stacker. So my questions is am I the only one who would like to see Ironflex carry this?? For those who don't know this is what I'm talking about.

    5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol-ether

    Orastan-A (aka Furuza-A, Furazadrol, Furaguno) is an legal variation of Furzabol, which is similar to Winstrol. There are/were many clones on teh market:

    You will also see the nomenclature 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol or 5a-etioallocholan(2,3-)furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol used. Both of these compounds will produce nearly identical results.

    This compound is mild and good for first time users. It's also not methylated, which means no liver stress. Orastan-A is a better cutter than bulker, and is popular to stack with becuase it's no methylated and has a low incident of sides.

    Orastan-A shows better benefits at much higher than recommended dosages, but be aware that higher dosages mean more risk of side effects.

    Most label dosage recommends 150mg daily, but 250mg seems to be a more common dosage. Some users report great result and few sides using dosages up to 350mg daily. A good protocol woul dbe to start at 200mg and work up to 300mg. If sides remain low, bump to 350mg. Cycles can range from 5 to 9 weeks. Running a very high dosage for a extended cycle isn't recommended.

    So who's with me ??? I ran this at 300mg per day and loved it so I would like to see 100mg pill and a 90 count bottle.. one can dream right!!! LOL
    yes, I love this compound. it's one of the best. but it's expensive for the raws.
  12. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    yes, I love this compound. it's one of the best. but it's expensive for the raws.
    Nice!! If people pay 150 and up for DHEA why not 50 or so for this ??
  13. New Member
    dallasboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    3654

    Reputation

    I thought it was banned?
  14. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    I thought it was banned?
    Not to my knowledge, you can find it on some sites but the quality is questionable..
  15. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,762
    Rep Power
    283425

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This is one of my personal favorites right here 12 weeks 300 to 450 mg worked great!!!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  16. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,762
    Rep Power
    283425

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    I thought it was banned?
    No this is still legal just expensive to source I have looked into imports in the past this had a hefty price tag..
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  17. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    This is one of my personal favorites right here 12 weeks 300 to 450 mg worked great!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

    No this is still legal just expensive to source I have looked into imports in the past this had a hefty price tag..
    I'm with you I loved my run!! Lets see if we can make it happen?? If the demand is there I don't see why not.
  18. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,939
    Rep Power
    2429176

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Never have used orastan-a/e but I wouldn't mind giving it a go!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  19. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,585
    Rep Power
    2274696

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Same here...and read a couple weeks back that a well known company will be coming out with a clone of it...come on iron flex, whutchya waiting for...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  20. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Same here...and read a couple weeks back that a well known company will be coming out with a clone of it...come on iron flex, whutchya waiting for...
    Lets see if we can get the boss @IronFlex in here.
  21. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,939
    Rep Power
    2429176

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ask and you shall receive?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  22. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Ask and you shall receive?
    I hope we've been like Santa Clause lately.. LOL
  23. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,683
    Rep Power
    2105284

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    even if it was 60 caps @ 100mg per cap, that'd be nice. regardless, it's going to be costly, but shouldn't be more than 40$ realistically, unless you're trying to rape your customers, as need to was doing.
  24. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,939
    Rep Power
    2429176

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    even if it was 60 caps @ 100mg per cap, that'd be nice. regardless, it's going to be costly, but shouldn't be more than 40$ realistically, unless you're trying to rape your customers, as need to was doing.
    Lol ol need to
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  25. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    even if it was 60 caps @ 100mg per cap, that'd be nice. regardless, it's going to be costly, but shouldn't be more than 40$ realistically, unless you're trying to rape your customers, as need to was doing.
    Yeah they charged like $65 at 50mg.. Total rip!!
  26. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,369
    Rep Power
    2197469

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would love to see this! I like running dryer compounds and longer cycles!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  27. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I would love to see this! I like running dryer compounds and longer cycles!
    Same here I like 6-8 weeks myself
  28. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,762
    Rep Power
    283425

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Same here I like 6-8 weeks myself
    pssshhhh 12 weeks is where its at baby!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  29. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,369
    Rep Power
    2197469

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    pssshhhh 12 weeks is where its at baby!
    With Non methylated for sure! I sure do miss my chemist hook up he synthesized some great stuff
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  30. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alright guys, I can tell you that we are looking into it!!! Woo Hoo!! Stay tuned I'll keep everyone informed as I hear more
  31. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,369
    Rep Power
    2197469

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  32. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,762
    Rep Power
    283425

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    With Non methylated for sure! I sure do miss my chemist hook up he synthesized some great stuff
    I read that as Nom methylated....as in NOM NOM NOM!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  33. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,369
    Rep Power
    2197469

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I read that as Nom methylated....as in NOM NOM NOM!
    It is that as well. I vote that from here on out that is the new scientific term for it.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  34. New Member
    daddyjaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    1963

    Reputation

    Is this one of the compounds that rape the hairline or more likely too?
  35. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,369
    Rep Power
    2197469

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by daddyjaws View Post
    Is this one of the compounds that rape the hairline or more likely too?
    I have found that if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness you are more likely to see that side effect but I dont think this is any worse than other compounds.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  36. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,762
    Rep Power
    283425

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I have found that if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness you are more likely to see that side effect but I dont think this is any worse than other compounds.
    I have never had a problem but then I really do not have a problem with any hormone and male pattern baldness.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  37. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bump for more interested people.. If we ask it will come.. Lol
  38. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,762
    Rep Power
    283425

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Bump for more interested people.. If we ask it will come.. Lol
    How about still interested people?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  39. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    15168

    Reputation

    Count me in
  40. New Member
    daddyjaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    1963

    Reputation

    Just a question. What's the difference in cycle outcome between furaz and stano?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Am I the only one???
    By JKurz1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 08:55 AM
  2. AM I the only one?
    By JKurz1 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 12:45 PM
  3. Am I the only one that looses weight on slin?
    By Beefy1 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 11:34 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 11:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in