Furazadrol - Am I the only one ???

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Just now seeing this. But I'm definitely interested!! I loved furazadrol by axis.
    I ran it with hdrol a long time back. And I ended up ditching the hdrol because my body does not like that stuff.( IMO its the worst designer I've ever tried.) But the furazadrol on the other hand was great an made me forget about how lame the hdrol was. It's very versatile and zero sides.
    I <3 hdrol


  2. Furaz pre sale is when now?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Furaz pre sale is when now?
    It started last week!!! You didn't get my PM ??? LMAO I wish..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    It started last week!!! You didn't get my PM ??? LMAO I wish..
    Well that was a roller coaster of emotions in a short statement. I really need to learn how to speed read
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Well that was a roller coaster of emotions in a short statement. I really need to learn how to speed read
    Sorry I played with your emotions lol
    •   
       


  6. Furazabump. Gimme gimme

  7. Guys how would you like to see this sold?? I'm thinking a 90 count bottle.. As far as price, what would u pay for true Furaza dosed at 50mg per pill??

  8. prolly 30$ each imo you need at least 3bottles for a solid run

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    prolly 30$ each imo you need at least 3bottles for a solid run
    I would love to see it come in under 40 a bottle.. I know it is pricey to come by but we are working at it..

  10. Yea if you can keep it between 30-35 I think you will have a winner on your hands

  11. Yeah I'd drop thirty on it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  12. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Yeah I'd drop thirty on it.
    You and everyone else!! Lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    You and everyone else!! Lol
    If I remember correctly it was about 35 for the old CEL product. I would think 35-40 would be a good price range, but then again that all depends on your source obviously.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    If I remember correctly it was about 35 for the old CEL product. I would think 35-40 would be a good price range, but then again that all depends on your source obviously.
    Hey now dont drive the price up on us. keep it at $30 and we will all buy three bottles right guys?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Hey now dont drive the price up on us. keep it at $30 and we will all buy three bottles right guys?
    Well I sure wont complain if they can pull it off.

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Well I sure wont complain if they can pull it off.

    If I could get 3 bottles for around $100 I'd be very happy.. BTW Nice signature!! Congrats on the rep gig with ForeRunner Labs!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    If I could get 3 bottles for around $100 I'd be very happy.. BTW Nice signature!! Congrats on the rep gig with ForeRunner Labs!!
    thanks, and congrats again to you on yours.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  18. Bump for some :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Bump for some :-)
    X2!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Bump for more interested people.. If we ask it will come.. Lol
    I would be very very interested in that and yes I agree 8-12 weeks 300 Mgs/day furaz + 300 Mgs with pstanz rocks
    I think they need to do a pstanz clone as well

    Would be sweeeeeeet

  21. Would buy and keep in my closet til I'm older. Been going squirrel mode with how our govt has been acting lately

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    I would be very very interested in that and yes I agree 8-12 weeks 300 Mgs/day furaz + 300 Mgs with pstanz rocks
    I think they need to do a pstanz clone as well

    Would be sweeeeeeet
    Pstanz was banned in the last round with superdrol
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  23. I know bummer isn't but still is a nice little non meth stack with very keep able gains just cost a truck load to maintain lol

    If you hunt hard enough you can find it not saying it won't be at a cost unfort.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    I know bummer isn't but still is a nice little non meth stack with very keep able gains just cost a truck load to maintain lol

    If you hunt hard enough you can find it not saying it won't be at a cost unfort.
    Oh it can be found but if you are going to go the banned route there are better non methyl substances
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  25. True DAT ! K have to know now ...........

    What was / is everyone's fav. Non meth ph ......or stack for that matter .....legal or non?

    furaz + pstanz 300mgs a pop each/day was pretty nice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Am I the only one???
    By JKurz1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:55 AM
  2. AM I the only one?
    By JKurz1 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 01:45 PM
  3. Am I the only one that looses weight on slin?
    By Beefy1 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 12:34 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 12:46 AM
Log in
Log in