Furazadrol - Am I the only one ???

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by daddyjaws View Post
    Just a question. What's the difference in cycle outcome between furaz and stano?
    Neither Stanodrol or Furuza-a will dictate the outcome of of a cycle but rather your diet will determine the outcome. That being said Furuza-a will help you put on more size then a Stanodrol solo cycle. Furuza-a is similar to Winstrol<<"Its actually not but I am using it as an example because most people know what Winstrol is and Furuza-a is like a weak version of Winnie..."
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html


  2. ^^^ this and I also think that Stano is much better used as a base stacked with another compound. Furuza will give you good results on its own run at the proper dose and time frame
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Neither Stanodrol or Furuza-a will dictate the outcome of of a cycle but rather your diet will determine the outcome. That being said Furuza-a will help you put on more size then a Stanodrol solo cycle. Furuza-a is similar to Winstrol<<"Its actually not but I am using it as an example because most people know what Winstrol is and Furuza-a is like a weak version of Winnie..."
    Thanks man. So if you were to stack either with another compound.... Furuza = greater results ; Stano helps lethargy.
    Did I get any part of that right?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by daddyjaws View Post
    Thanks man. So if you were to stack either with another compound.... Furuza = greater results ; Stano helps lethargy.
    Did I get any part of that right?
    I do enjoy Stanodrol and at 1gram a day it can add a little size but mostly its used to control sides like yes lethargy. Furuza-a is a great compound and versatile as it can be used to cut or stacked for a great bulk. It also has a nice use for longer cycles as its a non mehtyl and can be used for people starting out as a first cycle. I think its a wonderful starter hormone for people looking to get their feet wet but not worry about any significant liver damage. Plus it keeps your libido up and does all that stanodrol does for controlling sides caused by other hormones.


    **** my grammar falls apart about this time of night...I hope this post is even a little coherent..
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  5. Now what about a furuza/Stano stack??? Would be a fun ride ...
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    How about still interested people?
    Yep still interested!!!!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  7. I'm interdasted
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  8. Just now seeing this. But I'm definitely interested!! I loved furazadrol by axis.
    I ran it with hdrol a long time back. And I ended up ditching the hdrol because my body does not like that stuff.( IMO its the worst designer I've ever tried.) But the furazadrol on the other hand was great an made me forget about how lame the hdrol was. It's very versatile and zero sides.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  9. Furaz is good stuff. Loved it at 300 SOLO as well

    Nice mild, lean/cutter ......practically side-free PH
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  10. Yeah I'm with you!! Love this stuff we are trying to make it happen
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Just now seeing this. But I'm definitely interested!! I loved furazadrol by axis.
    I ran it with hdrol a long time back. And I ended up ditching the hdrol because my body does not like that stuff.( IMO its the worst designer I've ever tried.) But the furazadrol on the other hand was great an made me forget about how lame the hdrol was. It's very versatile and zero sides.
    I <3 hdrol

  12. Furaz pre sale is when now?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  13. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Furaz pre sale is when now?
    It started last week!!! You didn't get my PM ??? LMAO I wish..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    It started last week!!! You didn't get my PM ??? LMAO I wish..
    Well that was a roller coaster of emotions in a short statement. I really need to learn how to speed read
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Well that was a roller coaster of emotions in a short statement. I really need to learn how to speed read
    Sorry I played with your emotions lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  16. Furazabump. Gimme gimme

  17. Guys how would you like to see this sold?? I'm thinking a 90 count bottle.. As far as price, what would u pay for true Furaza dosed at 50mg per pill??
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  18. prolly 30$ each imo you need at least 3bottles for a solid run

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    prolly 30$ each imo you need at least 3bottles for a solid run
    I would love to see it come in under 40 a bottle.. I know it is pricey to come by but we are working at it..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  20. Yea if you can keep it between 30-35 I think you will have a winner on your hands

  21. Yeah I'd drop thirty on it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  22. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Yeah I'd drop thirty on it.
    You and everyone else!! Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    You and everyone else!! Lol
    If I remember correctly it was about 35 for the old CEL product. I would think 35-40 would be a good price range, but then again that all depends on your source obviously.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    If I remember correctly it was about 35 for the old CEL product. I would think 35-40 would be a good price range, but then again that all depends on your source obviously.
    Hey now dont drive the price up on us. keep it at $30 and we will all buy three bottles right guys?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Hey now dont drive the price up on us. keep it at $30 and we will all buy three bottles right guys?
    Well I sure wont complain if they can pull it off.

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Well I sure wont complain if they can pull it off.

    If I could get 3 bottles for around $100 I'd be very happy.. BTW Nice signature!! Congrats on the rep gig with ForeRunner Labs!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    If I could get 3 bottles for around $100 I'd be very happy.. BTW Nice signature!! Congrats on the rep gig with ForeRunner Labs!!
    thanks, and congrats again to you on yours.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  28. Bump for some :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  29. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Bump for some :-)
    X2!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Bump for more interested people.. If we ask it will come.. Lol
    I would be very very interested in that and yes I agree 8-12 weeks 300 Mgs/day furaz + 300 Mgs with pstanz rocks
    I think they need to do a pstanz clone as well

    Would be sweeeeeeet

  31. Would buy and keep in my closet til I'm older. Been going squirrel mode with how our govt has been acting lately

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    I would be very very interested in that and yes I agree 8-12 weeks 300 Mgs/day furaz + 300 Mgs with pstanz rocks
    I think they need to do a pstanz clone as well

    Would be sweeeeeeet
    Pstanz was banned in the last round with superdrol
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  33. I know bummer isn't but still is a nice little non meth stack with very keep able gains just cost a truck load to maintain lol

    If you hunt hard enough you can find it not saying it won't be at a cost unfort.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    I know bummer isn't but still is a nice little non meth stack with very keep able gains just cost a truck load to maintain lol

    If you hunt hard enough you can find it not saying it won't be at a cost unfort.
    Oh it can be found but if you are going to go the banned route there are better non methyl substances
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  35. True DAT ! K have to know now ...........

    What was / is everyone's fav. Non meth ph ......or stack for that matter .....legal or non?

    furaz + pstanz 300mgs a pop each/day was pretty nice

  36. Harbonah you started it now ...... lol

  37. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

    Oh it can be found but if you are going to go the banned route there are better non methyl substances
    Not really.

    Ug labs should sell stanozolol thp ether as an oil based injectable.

    It'd be much more effective than orally, and you could run it for an entire 12 week injectable cycle.

    Prob is most ug labs prob are as versed in aas as the sup manufacturers.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    True DAT ! K have to know now ...........

    What was / is everyone's fav. Non meth ph ......or stack for that matter .....legal or non?

    furaz + pstanz 300mgs a pop each/day was pretty nice
    Not that I would ever try such a thing..
    Favorite Non methyl stack would be Test & Tren...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  39. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Not really.

    Ug labs should sell stanozolol thp ether as an oil based injectable.

    It'd be much more effective than orally, and you could run it for an entire 12 week injectable cycle.

    Prob is most ug labs prob are as versed in aas as the sup manufacturers.
    I have never seen the raw powder for sale but that would be fun to try.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  40. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I have never seen the raw powder for sale but that would be fun to try.
    In fact a Furazadrol powder would be amazing as well!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Am I the only one???
    By JKurz1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:55 AM
  2. AM I the only one?
    By JKurz1 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 01:45 PM
  3. Am I the only one that looses weight on slin?
    By Beefy1 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 12:34 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 12:46 AM
Log in
Log in