Furazadrol - Am I the only one ???

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I curious to see if I'm the only one who ran this and loved it?? I love that it's non-methyl and a good stacker. So my questions is am I the only one who would like to see Ironflex carry this?? For those who don't know this is what I'm talking about.

5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol-ether

Orastan-A (aka Furuza-A, Furazadrol, Furaguno) is an legal variation of Furzabol, which is similar to Winstrol. There are/were many clones on teh market:

You will also see the nomenclature 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol or 5a-etioallocholan(2,3-)furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol used. Both of these compounds will produce nearly identical results.

This compound is mild and good for first time users. It's also not methylated, which means no liver stress. Orastan-A is a better cutter than bulker, and is popular to stack with becuase it's no methylated and has a low incident of sides.

Orastan-A shows better benefits at much higher than recommended dosages, but be aware that higher dosages mean more risk of side effects.

Most label dosage recommends 150mg daily, but 250mg seems to be a more common dosage. Some users report great result and few sides using dosages up to 350mg daily. A good protocol woul dbe to start at 200mg and work up to 300mg. If sides remain low, bump to 350mg. Cycles can range from 5 to 9 weeks. Running a very high dosage for a extended cycle isn't recommended.

So who's with me ??? I ran this at 300mg per day and loved it so I would like to see 100mg pill and a 90 count bottle.. :) one can dream right!!! LOL

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
im with you, as long as they dont price is like katanadrol 2.0
LOL I hear you on the pricing!! Good to see I'm not alone... you can find clones in 50mg pills for around 36.00 per bottle..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
LOL I hear you on the pricing!! Good to see I'm not alone... you can find clones in 50mg pills for around 36.00 per bottle..
funny you mention that because i have a bottle of katana 2.0 and dont know wtf to do with it since its not enough for a stacking cycle. i never bothered to look for furaza clones after they dropped out during the pstanz ban

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
sounds good if iron flex brought this i would definitely purchase for a stacker. I am not very well read on furaza but since it is similar to winny will it be a good stacker for an aromatizable compound to mitigate sides?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
sounds good if iron flex brought this i would definitely purchase for a stacker. I am not very well read on furaza but since it is similar to winny will it be a good stacker for an aromatizable compound to mitigate sides?
Not sure if it would mitigate sides but it wouldn't increase them.. I would love to stack this with our Brawn or halox..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I don't use that type of stuff anymore but had considered running years ago when it came out from Axis labs. It always seemed like way too much money because it had to be run at such a high dosage and from what I remember took at least 2-3 weeks to kick in.
I ran this 4 weeks at 300, and about 10 days on it kick. I think if the cost could be kept under 40 per bottle more people would Jump on it. I enjoyed it a lot..

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Would definatly buy it if its dosed/priced right. This and a Trestolone clone:)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I curious to see if I'm the only one who ran this and loved it?? I love that it's non-methyl and a good stacker. So my questions is am I the only one who would like to see Ironflex carry this?? For those who don't know this is what I'm talking about.

5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol-ether

Orastan-A (aka Furuza-A, Furazadrol, Furaguno) is an legal variation of Furzabol, which is similar to Winstrol. There are/were many clones on teh market:

You will also see the nomenclature 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol or 5a-etioallocholan(2,3-)furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol used. Both of these compounds will produce nearly identical results.

This compound is mild and good for first time users. It's also not methylated, which means no liver stress. Orastan-A is a better cutter than bulker, and is popular to stack with becuase it's no methylated and has a low incident of sides.

Orastan-A shows better benefits at much higher than recommended dosages, but be aware that higher dosages mean more risk of side effects.

Most label dosage recommends 150mg daily, but 250mg seems to be a more common dosage. Some users report great result and few sides using dosages up to 350mg daily. A good protocol woul dbe to start at 200mg and work up to 300mg. If sides remain low, bump to 350mg. Cycles can range from 5 to 9 weeks. Running a very high dosage for a extended cycle isn't recommended.

So who's with me ??? I ran this at 300mg per day and loved it so I would like to see 100mg pill and a 90 count bottle.. :) one can dream right!!! LOL
yes, I love this compound. it's one of the best. but it's expensive for the raws.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
This is one of my personal favorites right here 12 weeks 300 to 450 mg worked great!!!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was banned?
No this is still legal just expensive to source I have looked into imports in the past this had a hefty price tag..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This is one of my personal favorites right here 12 weeks 300 to 450 mg worked great!!!
No this is still legal just expensive to source I have looked into imports in the past this had a hefty price tag..
I'm with you I loved my run!! Lets see if we can make it happen?? If the demand is there I don't see why not.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never have used orastan-a/e but I wouldn't mind giving it a go!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here...and read a couple weeks back that a well known company will be coming out with a clone of it...come on iron flex, whutchya waiting for... :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Same here...and read a couple weeks back that a well known company will be coming out with a clone of it...come on iron flex, whutchya waiting for... :)
Lets see if we can get the boss IronFlex in here.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ask and you shall receive?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even if it was 60 caps @ 100mg per cap, that'd be nice. regardless, it's going to be costly, but shouldn't be more than 40$ realistically, unless you're trying to rape your customers, as need to was doing.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
even if it was 60 caps @ 100mg per cap, that'd be nice. regardless, it's going to be costly, but shouldn't be more than 40$ realistically, unless you're trying to rape your customers, as need to was doing.
Lol ol need to

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yeah they charged like $65 at 50mg.. Total rip!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would love to see this! I like running dryer compounds and longer cycles!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
pssshhhh 12 weeks is where its at baby!
With Non methylated for sure! I sure do miss my chemist hook up he synthesized some great stuff

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Alright guys, I can tell you that we are looking into it!!! Woo Hoo!! Stay tuned I'll keep everyone informed as I hear more :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
With Non methylated for sure! I sure do miss my chemist hook up he synthesized some great stuff
I read that as Nom methylated....as in NOM NOM NOM!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I read that as Nom methylated....as in NOM NOM NOM!
It is that as well. I vote that from here on out that is the new scientific term for it.

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Is this one of the compounds that rape the hairline or more likely too?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Is this one of the compounds that rape the hairline or more likely too?
I have found that if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness you are more likely to see that side effect but I dont think this is any worse than other compounds.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have found that if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness you are more likely to see that side effect but I dont think this is any worse than other compounds.
I have never had a problem but then I really do not have a problem with any hormone and male pattern baldness.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Bump for more interested people.. If we ask it will come.. Lol

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Just a question. What's the difference in cycle outcome between furaz and stano?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just a question. What's the difference in cycle outcome between furaz and stano?
Neither Stanodrol or Furuza-a will dictate the outcome of of a cycle but rather your diet will determine the outcome. That being said Furuza-a will help you put on more size then a Stanodrol solo cycle. Furuza-a is similar to Winstrol<<"Its actually not but I am using it as an example because most people know what Winstrol is and Furuza-a is like a weak version of Winnie..."

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
^^^ this and I also think that Stano is much better used as a base stacked with another compound. Furuza will give you good results on its own run at the proper dose and time frame

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Neither Stanodrol or Furuza-a will dictate the outcome of of a cycle but rather your diet will determine the outcome. That being said Furuza-a will help you put on more size then a Stanodrol solo cycle. Furuza-a is similar to Winstrol<<"Its actually not but I am using it as an example because most people know what Winstrol is and Furuza-a is like a weak version of Winnie..."
Thanks man. So if you were to stack either with another compound.... Furuza = greater results ; Stano helps lethargy.
Did I get any part of that right?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. So if you were to stack either with another compound.... Furuza = greater results ; Stano helps lethargy.
Did I get any part of that right?
I do enjoy Stanodrol and at 1gram a day it can add a little size but mostly its used to control sides like yes lethargy. Furuza-a is a great compound and versatile as it can be used to cut or stacked for a great bulk. It also has a nice use for longer cycles as its a non mehtyl and can be used for people starting out as a first cycle. I think its a wonderful starter hormone for people looking to get their feet wet but not worry about any significant liver damage. Plus it keeps your libido up and does all that stanodrol does for controlling sides caused by other hormones.

**** my grammar falls apart about this time of night...I hope this post is even a little coherent..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Now what about a furuza/Stano stack??? Would be a fun ride ...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interdasted

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just now seeing this. But I'm definitely interested!! I loved furazadrol by axis.
I ran it with hdrol a long time back. And I ended up ditching the hdrol because my body does not like that stuff.( IMO its the worst designer I've ever tried.) But the furazadrol on the other hand was great an made me forget about how lame the hdrol was. It's very versatile and zero sides.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Furaz is good stuff. Loved it at 300 SOLO as well

Nice mild, lean/cutter ......practically side-free PH

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yeah I'm with you!! Love this stuff we are trying to make it happen :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
L Anabolics 8
L Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
B Anabolics 2