1. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Now I'm excited!! BTW XL for me
    Shirts are being made as i type
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Oh reallllllllllllly?
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
    •   

3. I just placed an order for two bottles but inadvertently submitted it before I could use the AM20 discount code! Can this be fixed?
    Remember why you started.

4. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Oh reallllllllllllly?
    Yup

5. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I just placed an order for two bottles but inadvertently submitted it before I could use the AM20 discount code! Can this be fixed?
    Yes I saw your email. We will fix it tomorrow when I'm in the office
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post

You know I need one ASAP!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Yes I saw your email. We will fix it tomorrow when I'm in the office
    That's customer service!
    Remember why you started.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post

That's customer service!
    It sure is!! Quality products, discount codes and customer service!! That's what Ironflex is all about

9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    FINAL REVIEW

Alright, so this run is over with and I am left a little sad. Not that it wasn't a good run, but that it is over! I wasn't sure what to really expect from this compound being that I have never run it before. I was of the mind that this was to be a rather harsh compound and that the sides would be very prominent. Well, as far as sides go, the most noticeable for me was the back pumps and at the end, when I bumped up to 4 caps/ day, the lethargy. The back pumps weren't as bad most of the time but were very manageable. At the end, they did start to intensify and become rather uncomfortable at times. I am happy with this run and gained a total of 14 pounds in the 33 days that I was on it. Using the mirror as my judge, the weight wasn't fat gain. Looks to be rather lean gains. Gained quite a few new PRs in the weight room as well despite my wrist injury that made a couple weeks there suck! I will be getting some post pics up tonight and let them speak for themselves. All in all, I like this product and would probably run it again in the future.
    From my log of Alpha 90

Alpha90 helping Luke to make the Iron Flex
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

10. Thanks for the heads up, Luke!

11. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, Luke!
    Thank you guys for the chance to run it!

12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Thank you guys for the chance to run it!
    Thank you ran a great log brother..

13. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    SOOOO Where's my shirt??? LOL

14. Almost ready

15. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    SOOOO Where's my shirt??? LOL
    XL here please. Might have to sneak an order in for some goodies and a shirt once they are done.

16. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

XL here please. Might have to sneak an order in for some goodies and a shirt once they are done.

Don't sneak tell your friends!! Lol. After seeing your final pics you need an XL

17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Don't sneak tell your friends!! Lol. After seeing your final pics you need an XL
    Lol! I meant sneak so as to not let my wife know! Hahahaha!

18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Lol! I meant sneak so as to not let my wife know! Hahahaha!
    I figured that!! Lol

19. Need a large over here boss

Alpha 90 is going to be my next run with another Ironflex product (mlmg) and 4ad
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

20. They just finished and they look great! We'll get a picture soon.

21. nice I cant wait to see them!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    They just finished and they look great! We'll get a picture soon.
    Ya buddy
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    They just finished and they look great! We'll get a picture soon.
    Well, you know, there is a saying on the forums: "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"

Lol!

24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Well, you know, there is a saying on the forums: "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"

Lol!
    ^^^ this!! LOL

25. Still not seeing these infamous t shirts on the web site yet. They just get thrown in with an order?

26. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Still not seeing these infamous t shirts on the web site yet. They just get thrown in with an order?
    We can toss them in if you ask in the comments of the order. I just need to get a picture of them up on the site

27. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    We can toss them in if you ask in the comments of the order. I just need to get a picture of them up on the site
    Don't tease me if you aint gonna please me! Lol! Heading over to make an order but had to check about a t first.

28. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Don't tease me if you aint gonna please me! Lol! Heading over to make an order but had to check about a t first.
    I'll take a pic of me wearing mine for you!!! Lmao

29. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Only if that's the only thing you're wearing other than a smile! Wait what?

Already placed order. Brawn and Sten-zine. Was gonna add in some Ultra-sten but all out. This guy waited too long!

30. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    How do you like the quality of the shirts?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:06 AM
  2. What is your #1 flaw when it comes to this lifestyle?
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 02:12 PM
  3. What is your biggest problem area when it comes to training?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 10:29 AM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 08:43 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2004, 11:33 AM