tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone - 20mg with 90 caps per bottle.
Hellz yea! 90 cap bottle with 20mg of active ingredient per cap!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This is just awesome and dosed correctly!! Woo hoo

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black shirt for sure to go along with the bottles.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is on pre sale at Ironflexsupps.com and orbit ;)

Get your orders in!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when do I get my shirt?? Gotta let the peeps at the gym know what company is making me blow up! On day 18 and up 10 lean pounds!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
So when do I get my shirt?? Gotta let the peeps at the gym know what company is making me blow up! On day 18 and up 10 lean pounds!
10 lbs!!! Nice Luke.. You'll get a shirt after I get mine... Been waiting 3 months :( LOL

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 lbs!!! Nice Luke.. You'll get a shirt after I get mine... Been waiting 3 months :( LOL
Not just 10 lbs, 10 LEAN pounds

Don't tease me if you aint gonna please me!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Great compound, take care with your cycle and you will be happy. I personally take this at 20mg a day and feel "ON" within a day or two. The instant 24 hour semi pump is there with force. I look forward to trying this out as I have used a few brands including the OG M1A from Legal Gear.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I just placed an order for two bottles but inadvertently submitted it before I could use the AM20 discount code! Can this be fixed?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Alright, so this run is over with and I am left a little sad. Not that it wasn't a good run, but that it is over! I wasn't sure what to really expect from this compound being that I have never run it before. I was of the mind that this was to be a rather harsh compound and that the sides would be very prominent. Well, as far as sides go, the most noticeable for me was the back pumps and at the end, when I bumped up to 4 caps/ day, the lethargy. The back pumps weren't as bad most of the time but were very manageable. At the end, they did start to intensify and become rather uncomfortable at times. I am happy with this run and gained a total of 14 pounds in the 33 days that I was on it. Using the mirror as my judge, the weight wasn't fat gain. Looks to be rather lean gains. Gained quite a few new PRs in the weight room as well despite my wrist injury that made a couple weeks there suck! I will be getting some post pics up tonight and let them speak for themselves. All in all, I like this product and would probably run it again in the future.
From my log of Alpha 90

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/234433-alpha90-helping-luke.html#post4126826

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
XL here please. Might have to sneak an order in for some goodies and a shirt once they are done.

:biggthumpup:
Don't sneak tell your friends!! Lol. After seeing your final pics you need an XL

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need a large over here boss ;)

Alpha 90 is going to be my next run with another Ironflex product (mlmg) and 4ad :)