IronFlex Supplements Ultra-Sten (Methylstenbolone)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. One thing that concerns me is the high dose. What are you taking to help your liver with the high toxicity of methylstenbolone? What is your water intake?
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

2. Yes ive cut on Dianabol at 60mg and gained 16lbs and the reason I used such a high dose was to see if the product was legit. I stopped using the Ultrasten and started using Medistar Dianabol at 60mg im up 5lbs (230) in 6 days and almost got 405lbs bench (I took alot of ephedrine and caffeine lol). Thyroid issues? Not that I know of.. I calculated my weekly intake and divided it by 7 my daily totals are 307p/517c/106f. I didnt account the protein from my carb sources and didnt account fat from my meat, carbs and whey but it added up.
    •   

3. This is my 3rd time using AAS.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bigfrapp View Post
    I bought 3 bottles of ultrasten from nutriverse. I started at 3caps for first 2 weeks, Im now running 9caps a day of ultra sten. Week 4 and feel nothing... Bench hasnt changed 365 for 2 and all lifts have not signifcabtly changed +\- 1-2 reps. Weight is has dropped from 228 to 225, BF still 12-13%. Diet is 250p/450c/86f, Split is Push/Pull/Legs/Push/Pull/Legs/Off. Lesson learned; Stick with reputable companies & dont trust logs of pepole that are not stronger/bigger then you. Hopefully Ironflex and I can work something out to change my mind about their products.
    9 caps of Ultra-Sten? For real?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

5. For real man, I got 3 bottles.. I had lots left so I put it to test. It failed big time in my opinion.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bigfrapp View Post
    For real man, I got 3 bottles.. I had lots left so I put it to test. It failed big time in my opinion.
    Please don't take any more, especially at 9 caps. Even if you think it's not "doing" anything...I want you to stay alive
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bigfrapp View Post
    For real man, I got 3 bottles.. I had lots left so I put it to test. It failed big time in my opinion.
    Only complaint I have ever heard on this ph. Many factors can play including diet and I dint think yours is enough food for your weight.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

8. However I think on 90mg of msten, I should have seen a increase in strength.

9. I'm starting this cycle around February 10th. I'll be approx. 5'8/150/5% BF. My maintenance is around 2500-2600. I want lean/dry bulk. How much y'all think I should start the calories at? 2800? I'm not an ectomorph btw haha. I have an average metabolism. I have to diet hard to get super lean like I am now.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    I'm starting this cycle around February 10th. I'll be approx. 5'8/150/5% BF. My maintenance is around 2500-2600. I want lean/dry bulk. How much y'all think I should start the calories at? 2800? I'm not an ectomorph btw haha. I have an average metabolism. I have to diet hard to get super lean like I am now.
    Bumping up 200kcals in pointless. Bump it 500kcal.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

11. I buy from nutriverse all the time and have never had a complaint, new to AM, but it doesn't go far to say that it shows a lot when the reps don't know who their authorized retailers are especially when they're listed on the website as an authorized retailer.. Easy to shift blame to a secondary vendor when its your product that is up for discussion..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone
    By heavyiron in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 08:41 PM
  2. M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone
    By heavyiron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 05:30 PM
  3. IronFlex Sten Zine???????
    By MikeT123 in forum Anabolics