IronFlex Supplements Tren-Stane (Trenavar and Epistane)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
TrenStane_Rendering_(150dpi).png

Ironflex is at it once again with another muscle-crafting product: Tren-Stane. Combining the powers of Trenavar and Epistane, Tren-Stane is sure to be the perfect supplement for anyone who is looking to take their training to the next level.

Users of Tren-Stane should expect similar, but greater, results to a solo run of Epistane. Of course, the amount of weight gained while running Tren-Stane is diet depending. Users seeking to bulk should expect weight-gains between 10-15lbs, while users attempting to cut should expect to gain 3-6lbs while simultaneously lowering body-fat 2-4%.

On its own, Epistane is known to pack several pounds of lean body mass onto users with a solid diet and training schedule, but when you add in the stackable Trenavar, the results become intensified! Since Trenavar is non-methylated it stacks perfectly with Epistane without adding any significant stress to your liver. Conclusively, this stack enables users to gain size while losing fat more effectively than a traditional Epistane cycles.

For best results, Ironflex Supplements recommends users take 2-3 capsules in divided daily doses with food. Cycles of Tren-Stane should last no longer than 4 weeks and users should take at least 8 weeks off between cycles. Lastly, remember that it is always important to have a viable PCT planned out before starting a product like Tren-Stane.

90 caps per bottle

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-dione 10mg

2a, 3-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
So out of your line up this would be my best choice for a recomp.?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
So out of your line up this would be my best choice for a recomp.?
It would be a very good one!! There are alot of options as far as stacking goes.. You can also do Brawn and Stanozane or Brawn and Halox just to name a few..

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
It would be a very good one!! There are alot of options as far as stacking goes.. You can also do Brawn and Stanozane or Brawn and Halox just to name a few..
Dont know much about Stanozane but running it with Brawn sound interesting. I'll have to do some research on it. Not a big fan of running two products like Brawn and Halox at the sametime but that just me. I know other people do on a regular bases and don't have any real issues.

Thanks

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Dont know much about Stanozane but running it with Brawn sound interesting. I'll have to do some research on it. Not a big fan of running two products like Brawn and Halox at the sametime but that just me. I know other people do on a regular bases and don't have any real issues.

Thanks
I'll be running Stano and Brawn is a few weeks you can always follow along..

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running Stano and Brawn is a few weeks you can always follow along..
Count me in sounds like a good combo. I will be look for something along those lines to run after my race at the end of summer.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice combo, welcome to the forum Im always happy to see more legit (not dhea nonsense) PHs round here

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nice combo, welcome to the forum Im always happy to see more legit (not dhea nonsense) PHs round here
Thanks Matty we are running a big promo if your not commited to anything ..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stano is a two step conversion to DHT. Would be a nice hardening designer to run with another dry compound like msten, epi or halo

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thanks Matty we are running a big promo if your not commited to anything ..
Ill keep that in mind maybe catch the next one. I have another show.in three weeks dont want to add or change anything up till after

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not to mention more than 1 cap will be used......this is my next cycle btw, with AF bulk up for test basing

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I just saw the dosage !!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That looks good . I'd like to see what 4 caps could do. 40 mg on the estra is on the high side ??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks good . I'd like to see what 4 caps could do. 40 mg on the estra is on the high side ??
No. Personally id get the tren around 70-100mg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldnt that put the dosage 70/70?
Yea. Id buy a solo trenavar, add caps to our product. Last time i used epi i ran it at 60mg, so you could technically just add a 10mg cap trenavar to our trenstane. You may not need it though, the synergy between epi and tren maybe good enough at 50/50 you dont need to add anything..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So 30-40 on tren is too low. If so ill stick to running brawn

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
So 30-40 on tren is too low. If so ill stick to running brawn
What are your goals for this cycle? Personally I would run Brawn and Stanozane, I'm 2 weeks in on this cycle and loving every minute. I've never run tenavar but its on my list.. :) Here is what I would do

Epi: 45/45/45/60/60/60
Stanozane: 600/600/600/800/800/800

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Stano looks perfect . I never went that high on epi. Anything over 40 I was a raving lunatic with a constant headache . Sure was jacked up though ! Haha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What are your goals for this cycle? Personally I would run Brawn and Stanozane, I'm 2 weeks in on this cycle and loving every minute. I've never run tenavar but its on my list.. :) Here is what I would do

Epi: 45/45/45/60/60/60
Stanozane: 600/600/600/800/800/800
ehhhh, i would go 8 weeks on stano, last time i ran at 1000mg and prolly wont go higher than 45 on epi but its a recomp cycle but mainly looking for fat loss with muscle retention, i have dermacrine and bulk up already on hand

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I know people say taper epi up but if you've run it before and you know your sweet spot I would start there.

I leaned out and was strong as a ox as follows:

40/40/40/40/40
I went as high as 1000 on the stano.

No bad sides at all .

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
ehhhh, i would go 8 weeks on stano, last time i ran at 1000mg and prolly wont go higher than 45 on epi but its a recomp cycle but mainly looking for fat loss with muscle retention, i have dermacrine and bulk up already on hand
Then run it 45 straight along with the others you have. Should lean u up nice.. I'm at 800 with Stano now and really don't feel a need to go higher

I have a personal log going and I'm on Epi/Stano now only 2 weeks in follow along and see the result for yourselves. ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im using derma with my current cycle. No lethargy so far.

You ever look at any of the trenavar logs? But again, figure synergy.. is forty low for a SOLO cycle, yes probably. Stacked? Idk...

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow doesn't look like people are to interested in the Trenstane, and almost no solid info or logs on Trenavar either. I'm gonna change that in a few weeks tho so be on the look out :)
Is it possible to get a good bulk out of a six week run of Trenstane? Or will I get mostly cut up?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow doesn't look like people are to interested in the Trenstane, and almost no solid info or logs on Trenavar either. I'm gonna change that in a few weeks tho so be on the look out :) Is it possible to get a good bulk out of a six week run of Trenstane? Or will I get mostly cut up?
Your total kcal intake will dictate weight gained. You can get 12-18lbs out of a six week run.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your total kcal intake will dictate weight gained. You can get 12-18lbs out of a six week run.
Wow that sounds promising,exactly what I'm looking for. I have no problem with 3000 or more cals a day. Thank you brother.