IronFlex Supplements Tren-Stane (Trenavar and Epistane) - AnabolicMinds.com

IronFlex Supplements Tren-Stane (Trenavar and Epistane)

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IronFlex Supplements Tren-Stane (Trenavar and Epistane)

Name:  TrenStane_Rendering_(150dpi).png
Views: 2579
Size:  45.4 KB

Ironflex is at it once again with another muscle-crafting product: Tren-Stane. Combining the powers of Trenavar and Epistane, Tren-Stane is sure to be the perfect supplement for anyone who is looking to take their training to the next level.

Users of Tren-Stane should expect similar, but greater, results to a solo run of Epistane. Of course, the amount of weight gained while running Tren-Stane is diet depending. Users seeking to bulk should expect weight-gains between 10-15lbs, while users attempting to cut should expect to gain 3-6lbs while simultaneously lowering body-fat 2-4%.

On its own, Epistane is known to pack several pounds of lean body mass onto users with a solid diet and training schedule, but when you add in the stackable Trenavar, the results become intensified! Since Trenavar is non-methylated it stacks perfectly with Epistane without adding any significant stress to your liver. Conclusively, this stack enables users to gain size while losing fat more effectively than a traditional Epistane cycles.

For best results, Ironflex Supplements recommends users take 2-3 capsules in divided daily doses with food. Cycles of Tren-Stane should last no longer than 4 weeks and users should take at least 8 weeks off between cycles. Lastly, remember that it is always important to have a viable PCT planned out before starting a product like Tren-Stane.

90 caps per bottle

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-dione 10mg

2a, 3-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So out of your line up this would be my best choice for a recomp.?
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    So out of your line up this would be my best choice for a recomp.?
    It would be a very good one!! There are alot of options as far as stacking goes.. You can also do Brawn and Stanozane or Brawn and Halox just to name a few..
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    It would be a very good one!! There are alot of options as far as stacking goes.. You can also do Brawn and Stanozane or Brawn and Halox just to name a few..
    Dont know much about Stanozane but running it with Brawn sound interesting. I'll have to do some research on it. Not a big fan of running two products like Brawn and Halox at the sametime but that just me. I know other people do on a regular bases and don't have any real issues.

Thanks
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Dont know much about Stanozane but running it with Brawn sound interesting. I'll have to do some research on it. Not a big fan of running two products like Brawn and Halox at the sametime but that just me. I know other people do on a regular bases and don't have any real issues.

Thanks
    I'll be running Stano and Brawn is a few weeks you can always follow along..
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

I'll be running Stano and Brawn is a few weeks you can always follow along..
    Count me in sounds like a good combo. I will be look for something along those lines to run after my race at the end of summer.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice combo, welcome to the forum Im always happy to see more legit (not dhea nonsense) PHs round here
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Nice combo, welcome to the forum Im always happy to see more legit (not dhea nonsense) PHs round here
    Thanks Matty we are running a big promo if your not commited to anything ..
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Stano is a two step conversion to DHT. Would be a nice hardening designer to run with another dry compound like msten, epi or halo
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Matty we are running a big promo if your not commited to anything ..
    Ill keep that in mind maybe catch the next one. I have another show.in three weeks dont want to add or change anything up till after
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  11. New Member

Am I reading this right? Tren is dosed @ 10mg?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Amobster View Post
    Am I reading this right? Tren is dosed @ 10mg?
    you are correct, when the 2 compounds are combine you get a great synergy between them
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Not to mention more than 1 cap will be used......this is my next cycle btw, with AF bulk up for test basing
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Not to mention more than 1 cap will be used......this is my next cycle btw, with AF bulk up for test basing
    Nice!! Use code AM20 for 20% off at our site..
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just saw the dosage !!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Is the epi dosed at 10 or 15 mg per?
    It's dosed 10mg of each.. Our Epi (brawn) is dosed at 15 each..
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That looks good . I'd like to see what 4 caps could do. 40 mg on the estra is on the high side ??
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

That looks good . I'd like to see what 4 caps could do.
    That's how I would run it!! Also I'd stack it with Stano but that's just me.. LOL
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

That looks good . I'd like to see what 4 caps could do. 40 mg on the estra is on the high side ??
    No. Personally id get the tren around 70-100mg
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

No. Personally id get the tren around 70-100mg
    Wouldnt that put the dosage 70/70?
    www.lgsciences.com
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Wouldnt that put the dosage 70/70?
    Yea. Id buy a solo trenavar, add caps to our product. Last time i used epi i ran it at 60mg, so you could technically just add a 10mg cap trenavar to our trenstane. You may not need it though, the synergy between epi and tren maybe good enough at 50/50 you dont need to add anything..
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

So 30-40 on tren is too low. If so ill stick to running brawn
    www.lgsciences.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

So 30-40 on tren is too low. If so ill stick to running brawn
    What are your goals for this cycle? Personally I would run Brawn and Stanozane, I'm 2 weeks in on this cycle and loving every minute. I've never run tenavar but its on my list.. Here is what I would do

Epi: 45/45/45/60/60/60
    Stanozane: 600/600/600/800/800/800
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Stano looks perfect . I never went that high on epi. Anything over 40 I was a raving lunatic with a constant headache . Sure was jacked up though ! Haha
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

What are your goals for this cycle? Personally I would run Brawn and Stanozane, I'm 2 weeks in on this cycle and loving every minute. I've never run tenavar but its on my list.. Here is what I would do

Epi: 45/45/45/60/60/60
    Stanozane: 600/600/600/800/800/800
    ehhhh, i would go 8 weeks on stano, last time i ran at 1000mg and prolly wont go higher than 45 on epi but its a recomp cycle but mainly looking for fat loss with muscle retention, i have dermacrine and bulk up already on hand
    www.lgsciences.com
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

I know people say taper epi up but if you've run it before and you know your sweet spot I would start there.

I leaned out and was strong as a ox as follows:

40/40/40/40/40
    I went as high as 1000 on the stano.

No bad sides at all .
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

ehhhh, i would go 8 weeks on stano, last time i ran at 1000mg and prolly wont go higher than 45 on epi but its a recomp cycle but mainly looking for fat loss with muscle retention, i have dermacrine and bulk up already on hand
    Then run it 45 straight along with the others you have. Should lean u up nice.. I'm at 800 with Stano now and really don't feel a need to go higher

I have a personal log going and I'm on Epi/Stano now only 2 weeks in follow along and see the result for yourselves.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Im using derma with my current cycle. No lethargy so far.

You ever look at any of the trenavar logs? But again, figure synergy.. is forty low for a SOLO cycle, yes probably. Stacked? Idk...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow doesn't look like people are to interested in the Trenstane, and almost no solid info or logs on Trenavar either. I'm gonna change that in a few weeks tho so be on the look out
    Is it possible to get a good bulk out of a six week run of Trenstane? Or will I get mostly cut up?
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Wow doesn't look like people are to interested in the Trenstane, and almost no solid info or logs on Trenavar either. I'm gonna change that in a few weeks tho so be on the look out Is it possible to get a good bulk out of a six week run of Trenstane? Or will I get mostly cut up?
    Your total kcal intake will dictate weight gained. You can get 12-18lbs out of a six week run.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Your total kcal intake will dictate weight gained. You can get 12-18lbs out of a six week run.
    Wow that sounds promising,exactly what I'm looking for. I have no problem with 3000 or more cals a day. Thank you brother.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Wow that sounds promising,exactly what I'm looking for. I have no problem with 3000 or more cals a day. Thank you brother.
    No problem
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. IronFlex Supplements Sten-zine (Msten and DMZ)
    By bcazo in forum IronFlex Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 02:41 PM
  2. Tren and epistane
    By slayer57 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:49 PM
  3. 1t-Tren and Epistane
    By srimay in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 10:35 PM
  4. advice on cycling tren x and epistane