IronFlex Supplements Tren-Stane (Trenavar and Epistane)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I know people say taper epi up but if you've run it before and you know your sweet spot I would start there.

    I leaned out and was strong as a ox as follows:

    40/40/40/40/40
    I went as high as 1000 on the stano.

    No bad sides at all .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    ehhhh, i would go 8 weeks on stano, last time i ran at 1000mg and prolly wont go higher than 45 on epi but its a recomp cycle but mainly looking for fat loss with muscle retention, i have dermacrine and bulk up already on hand
    Then run it 45 straight along with the others you have. Should lean u up nice.. I'm at 800 with Stano now and really don't feel a need to go higher

    I have a personal log going and I'm on Epi/Stano now only 2 weeks in follow along and see the result for yourselves.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    ehhhh, i would go 8 weeks on stano, last time i ran at 1000mg and prolly wont go higher than 45 on epi but its a recomp cycle but mainly looking for fat loss with muscle retention, i have dermacrine and bulk up already on hand
    Im using derma with my current cycle. No lethargy so far.

    You ever look at any of the trenavar logs? But again, figure synergy.. is forty low for a SOLO cycle, yes probably. Stacked? Idk...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. Wow doesn't look like people are to interested in the Trenstane, and almost no solid info or logs on Trenavar either. I'm gonna change that in a few weeks tho so be on the look out
    Is it possible to get a good bulk out of a six week run of Trenstane? Or will I get mostly cut up?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Wow doesn't look like people are to interested in the Trenstane, and almost no solid info or logs on Trenavar either. I'm gonna change that in a few weeks tho so be on the look out Is it possible to get a good bulk out of a six week run of Trenstane? Or will I get mostly cut up?
    Your total kcal intake will dictate weight gained. You can get 12-18lbs out of a six week run.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Your total kcal intake will dictate weight gained. You can get 12-18lbs out of a six week run.
    Wow that sounds promising,exactly what I'm looking for. I have no problem with 3000 or more cals a day. Thank you brother.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Wow that sounds promising,exactly what I'm looking for. I have no problem with 3000 or more cals a day. Thank you brother.
    No problem
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tren and epistane
    By slayer57 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 02:49 PM
  2. 1t-Tren and Epistane
    By srimay in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 11:35 PM
  3. advice on cycling tren x and epistane
    By suresha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 08:34 PM
  4. tren xtreme and epistane
    By shimshadee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Log in
Log in