Lab Assays/COAs?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Had a look for your supplements/ph products for quite some time. They are priced well, but what me stopped from buying is that there are no lab assays available and reviews/logs are very rare on the Internet(overall feedback). So im wondering if your products are legit? Especially the prices on your Ultra-Sten product seem to be a bit "too" cheap (Wouldnt be bad if its legit:). Can you post lab assays of your products?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a look for your supplements/ph products for quite some time. They are priced well, but what me stopped from buying is that there are no lab assays available and reviews/logs are very rare on the Internet(overall feedback). So im wondering if your products are legit? Especially the prices on your Ultra-Sten product seem to be a bit "too" cheap (Wouldnt be bad if its legit:). Can you post lab assays of your products?
A lot of companies dont have there certificate of analysis (coa's) posted for the world to see. Some companies do, but thw coa doesnt mean jack if it isnt third partied.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 3 bottles of ultrasten from nutriverse. I started at 3caps for first 2 weeks, Im now running 9caps a day of ultra sten. Week 4 and feel nothing... Bench hasnt changed 365 for 2 and all lifts have not signifcabtly changed +\- 1-2 reps. Weight is has dropped from 228 to 225, BF still 12-13%. Diet is 250p/450c/86f, Split is Push/Pull/Legs/Push/Pull/Legs/Off. Lesson learned; Stick with reputable companies & dont trust logs of pepole that are not stronger/bigger then you. Hopefully Ironflex and I can work something out to change my mind about their products.
Your 225-228lbs and only eating 3500 cals and wonder why your not gaining? I'm 165-170 and eat 3200 cals a day. Looks like the problem lies in your diet. Also you bought our product from a secondary vendor (one I've never heard of either) and question whether it's legit? Your the first person who hasnt responded to ultra sten, look at our logs here (which are run of the mill members, NOT reps) and they added a significant amount of LBM. 13-18lbs. Sounds like you should of bought our product form a repute-able site or our home page so there would have been NO questions.

jaakonpallo

Awards
You could stand out and get them tested by PA.release them lab results to public and gain respect.now iroflex is just one of howmanycompanies to release ph's

jaakonpallo

Awards
Can you post the results?not trying to be negative...i do have few unopened ironflex products so this is coming from a customer.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you post the results?not trying to be negative...i do have few unopened ironflex products so this is coming from a customer.
That's IronFlex call. I'm sure he can work something out

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
As reps this is something thats out of our control like Tyga said maybe the boss can weigh in on it...

jaakonpallo

Awards
Not happening...well at least reps were trying to help.