Lab Assays/COAs?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Lab Assays/COAs?

Had a look for your supplements/ph products for quite some time. They are priced well, but what me stopped from buying is that there are no lab assays available and reviews/logs are very rare on the Internet(overall feedback). So im wondering if your products are legit? Especially the prices on your Ultra-Sten product seem to be a bit "too" cheap (Wouldnt be bad if its legit:-). Can you post lab assays of your products?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Had a look for your supplements/ph products for quite some time. They are priced well, but what me stopped from buying is that there are no lab assays available and reviews/logs are very rare on the Internet(overall feedback). So im wondering if your products are legit? Especially the prices on your Ultra-Sten product seem to be a bit "too" cheap (Wouldnt be bad if its legit:-). Can you post lab assays of your products?
    A lot of companies dont have there certificate of analysis (coa's) posted for the world to see. Some companies do, but thw coa doesnt mean jack if it isnt third partied.
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfrapp View Post
    I bought 3 bottles of ultrasten from nutriverse. I started at 3caps for first 2 weeks, Im now running 9caps a day of ultra sten. Week 4 and feel nothing... Bench hasnt changed 365 for 2 and all lifts have not signifcabtly changed +\- 1-2 reps. Weight is has dropped from 228 to 225, BF still 12-13%. Diet is 250p/450c/86f, Split is Push/Pull/Legs/Push/Pull/Legs/Off. Lesson learned; Stick with reputable companies & dont trust logs of pepole that are not stronger/bigger then you. Hopefully Ironflex and I can work something out to change my mind about their products.
    Your 225-228lbs and only eating 3500 cals and wonder why your not gaining? I'm 165-170 and eat 3200 cals a day. Looks like the problem lies in your diet. Also you bought our product from a secondary vendor (one I've never heard of either) and question whether it's legit? Your the first person who hasnt responded to ultra sten, look at our logs here (which are run of the mill members, NOT reps) and they added a significant amount of LBM. 13-18lbs. Sounds like you should of bought our product form a repute-able site or our home page so there would have been NO questions.
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

You could stand out and get them tested by PA.release them lab results to public and gain respect.now iroflex is just one of howmanycompanies to release ph's
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

We already do get them tested.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Can you post the results?not trying to be negative...i do have few unopened ironflex products so this is coming from a customer.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaakonpallo View Post
    Can you post the results?not trying to be negative...i do have few unopened ironflex products so this is coming from a customer.
    That's @IronFlex call. I'm sure he can work something out
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaakonpallo View Post
    As reps this is something thats out of our control like Tyga said maybe the boss can weigh in on it...
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Not happening...well at least reps were trying to help.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Different Bottle of Inhibit-E. Any lab assay / COA?
    By Yellow in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 12:23 PM
  2. Inhibit-E Lab Assay for most recent batch
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 05:21 PM
  3. COA/Lab Analysis
    By Siznoyton in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 12:55 PM
  4. Why is FDA pissed at Avant Labs exactly?
    By huge-one-day in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 01:19 AM