Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all you guys who have tried or are trying hpta and or volume, please post your thoughts/results here!!!

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
DIGGYROXX IRON STACK FINAL ASSESSMENT.

With regards to why I wanted to log this stack, these are my final thoughts.
Problem: low libido/low sperm volume/lack of alpha confidence as a result of both issues.

- double dose of HPTA might be the way to go. Requiring 2 bottles. If that don't fix it, I think TRT may be needed imo
Positives:
- alertness increase / clarity
- aggression increased but controllable
- alpha male feeling
- well being * majority of time, there were moments when that wasn't the case as you can read in my log.
- pump was always amplified by dosing the Volume preworkout
- endurance enhanced
- rest between sets reduced
- recovery time reduced
- DOMS reduced
- last but in no way the least....
VOLUME INCREASED!!!!

The wife asked me to leave that out until the final review. But I can say as for the sexual aspect of VOLUME supplement actually does the job. And the ejaculation contraction is pretty powerful. Even if my libido didn't get to where I thought it would, it was increased by the IRON STACK.
For my purposes, the IRON CHAMP USA's IRON STACK absolutely outshines all the other test boosters I've tried. Would love to name them, but I don't want to bash any products that might work for some, just not me. However, I strongly feel that running the HPTA for a month straight at 3 AM / 3 PM would significantly boost test for anyone dealing with what I have. Can't say for sure because I've always been natty, but it would probably be a smart addition to any PCT.

Any negatives I am reserving for a follow up quick review, so keep following.

I will say thank you to thebigt & MARK_ for the opportunity to try the IRON STACK!!!!
I will also say thanks to vujade, EMPIREMIND, and WANTED for your guidance and input. It's been a fun ride.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great review, thank you!!!