VII-KT and Invictus Stacking

1. VII-KT and Invictus Stacking

Any timings or recommendations? Sky is the limit as far as dosing goes because I bought a LOT of both during your sale.

2. sorry bud, didn't see this...but answered you in another thread.

I would run between .5 and 1ml of VII-KT twice a day with each of the .5ml doses of Invictus
    Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    sorry bud, didn't see this...but answered you in another thread.

I would run between .5 and 1ml of VII-KT twice a day with each of the .5ml doses of Invictus
    I'm sure there is an upper limit on Invictus, but has an upper limit been shown for 7-keto? I believe doses ranged from 200-400mg for the studies of noticeable effect (vague memory. I'm too lazy to search again)

1 mL VII-KT = 100mg, right?

4. yes, 1ml = 100mg

The studies I'm familiar with suggested 200mg daily, but that was oral. I imagine 100-200mg daily in transdermal form would be quite effective.
    Iron-Legion.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    yes, 1ml = 100mg

The studies I'm familiar with suggested 200mg daily, but that was oral. I imagine 100-200mg daily in transdermal form would be quite effective.
    Yeah, I was thinking of dosing it at 1.5-2mL instead of just 1mL with the normal Invictus dosage. Should be some nice stuff...
    •   

6. Stacking both Invictus and VII-KT. One week in. Not bad.

1ml each split daily. Was going to up both but spilt half my VII-KT!

7. @IronLegion

Regarding transdermals, is there an "upper limit" to how much your skin can absorb, or is your only actual limit finding "good/better" areas to apply? I plan on stacking VII-KT, Invictus, and EvoMuse's new Eviscerate Supernova (localized carrier) and was wondering if it would be too much or if my worry doesn't make sense at all.

VII-KT/Invictus will probably be in the delts/traps/neck/upper chest area, while Eviscerate Supernova will be on the abs area.

8. VII-KT is local addressing specific areas and Invictus is systemic.

Neck, Traps, Inner Thigh, instep, softer tissue area for Invictus.

9. VII KT is also systemic.

For all the transdermals, you should attempt to cover the largest surface area possible to increase absorption.
    Iron-Legion.com

10. Stand corrected. I could have sworn under oath on my life I saw someone state differently.

Good to know. All this time I have been not optimizing by putting the VII-KT on problem areas.

:/

11. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    VII KT is also systemic.

For all the transdermals, you should attempt to cover the largest surface area possible to increase absorption.
    Just making sure that it's ok to spread transdermals all over the place. Some weird bro-science made me thought that your skin cannot handle too many transdermals or something ridiculous along those lines.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MEGA CUT STACK..BURN XTREME/MEGALAX/11-KT SPRAY/INVICTUS
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 06-18-2016, 05:59 PM
  2. champion ultramet and whey stack
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 11:00 PM
  3. Nutrex 1-tu and Virtago Stack
    By Pirate in forum Anabolics