Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. I've used PA's 7 Spray, which is a combination of 7 keto and b-aet. I loved it! So much so that I bought 3 bottles of each of the 7 keto and b-aet. I'll be running both for three months after I finish my 11 KT, 1 andro, and epiandro run.

Crowbar

2. Awesome, really looking forward to hearing how you like it!
    Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!
    •   

3. You know, I typically consider the upper chest, deltoids and neck the best areas for application. If I am going transdermal heavy, what are some other good sites to apply to?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    You know, I typically consider the upper chest, deltoids and neck the best areas for application. If I am going transdermal heavy, what are some other good sites to apply to?
    upper back, traps, inner bicep is also very effective. sometimes, I'll go down as far as my inner forearm (if it's not something I'm concerned about potentially transferring).

Thighs, tops of feet, behind the knees are also reported to be very good application points.
    Iron-Legion.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    upper back, traps, inner bicep is also very effective. sometimes, I'll go down as far as my inner forearm (if it's not something I'm concerned about potentially transferring).

Thighs, tops of feet, behind the knees are also reported to be very good application points.
    Wow, you gave me some good new ones. Thanks!

Inner forearm/inner bicep pretty much means the sides closer to your body, right?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Wow, you gave me some good new ones. Thanks!

Inner forearm/inner bicep pretty much means the sides closer to your body, right?
    Exactly
    Iron-Legion.com

7. Where could a guy find this at a good deal now?..after reading about it I wanna give it a run... ive checked several sites but price is the same. Any discounts/deals floatin around or soon to come?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Where could a guy find this at a good deal now?..after reading about it I wanna give it a run... ive checked several sites but price is the same. Any discounts/deals floatin around or soon to come?
    Alot of the best deals have actually been right on the IL website. Not sure what's coming up but I'm sure it'll be announced in thier newsletter.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative

9. Ive got some on the way. Thanks

10. Great to hear, please let us know how you like it!
    Iron-Legion.com

11. Got my bogo yesterday! thank you Iron Legion was not going to start my cut just yet.. but heck I so wanna begin with Invictus soo.. its on
    Starting with 0,5ml the first weeks then upping to 1ml. Guys.. how the h*ll do you apply to upper back without wasting the ingredient? I do inner forearms, on top of hands/feet and when I get lower bf also chest and shoulders.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    Got my bogo yesterday! thank you Iron Legion was not going to start my cut just yet.. but heck I so wanna begin with Invictus soo.. its on
    Starting with 0,5ml the first weeks then upping to 1ml. Guys.. how the h*ll do you apply to upper back without wasting the ingredient? I do inner forearms, on top of hands/feet and when I get lower bf also chest and shoulders.
    I just drop it on to my shoulder, upper trap area and then rub it in down as far as possible

13. Received Invictus yesterday and took 0.5 ml after supper. Sleep was much improved and vivid dreams. Dried fairly quickly and smell is different than any other transdermals ive ran...less alchohol smell and more like smokey i would say. My wife really liked it thats for sure.

Now its am and im feeling very refreshed while having me morning coffee. Taking a shower soon and another 0.5ml application.
    More to follow.

14. My gf absolutely loves the smell...she actually prefers it to most of my colognes.
    Iron-Legion.com

15. I think i may start a log this weekend. Had a great workout today..day 2.

16. b-aet is a great anticatabolic. overall I thought it impaired my cardio workouts though..not from the pumps but lack of stamina...some hamstring and buttock cramps also while swimming in the pool

17. Im on Mithras nano particles and icon 11 for a cutting cycle, if I pct with this would it be ok to use 2 bottles of it?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mattabolic View Post
    Im on Mithras nano particles and icon 11 for a cutting cycle, if I pct with this would it be ok to use 2 bottles of it?
    If you want to use it for 8 weeks, that should not be a problem. But I don't recommend more than .5ml twice a day
    Iron-Legion.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    If you want to use it for 8 weeks, that should not be a problem. But I don't recommend more than .5ml twice a day
    Ok thx a ton man!!!!!!!! Im defly getting a bottle contemplating 2 I just wana cut as much as I can and also have a solid good pct! I was gonna use titan from antaeus labs and king pin and invictus my 2 fav companies in the game

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mattabolic View Post
    Ok thx a ton man!!!!!!!! Im defly getting a bottle contemplating 2 I just wana cut as much as I can and also have a solid good pct! I was gonna use titan from antaeus labs and king pin and invictus my 2 fav companies in the game
    Be sure to check out the Presidents' Day sale at www.iron-legion.com
    Iron-Legion.com

21. Thx man appreciate it abunch!!! Already did

22. Are people experiencing weight loss or fat loss from waist?

23. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    Are people experiencing weight loss or fat loss from waist?
    Yes, most people have experienced fat loss in those hard to hit areas like the mid section.
    Iron Legion Rep

24. I'm so so so pumped to run this ! I've never ever been let down by IFN!!!! To add this after 11icon and mithras and stacked with Titan from Antaeus labs this is gonna be one shred of a stack
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long is OK to run cortisol suppressants?
    By methusaleh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:13 PM
  2. Cortisol Suppressant
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. Cortisol Suppression Phase
    By Ichidan in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 05:24 PM
  4. oxycalm log - for stress relief (cortisol suppression?)
    By anapolack in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 06:13 PM