Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Could this be run with Androsterone as fat loss recomp cycle? I know it's not good to crush cortisol levels. May hinder gains if to low

2. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    Could this be run with Androsterone as fat loss recomp cycle? I know it's not good to crush cortisol levels. May hinder gains if to low
    I'd stack the vii-kt with invictus if fat loss is your primary goal
    •   

3. Im just as excited about my pct as I am my on cycle. Im just on Mithras and 11 icon for cutting already down 9lbs and have 1 week or 2 left. Pct is gonna be sweet Invictus, Titan, Black label king pin. Started at 230 down to 220 and wana be at 210 by time pct is over

4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'd stack the vii-kt with invictus if fat loss is your primary goal
    It is but gonna use the invictus as part of my pct. Unless you think its better to run it during cylce

5. Invictus takes up to 2 months to see results, or at least it works now?
    Beyond this, you can run for two months in a row?
    •   

6. Dang I just ordered invictus lol I should of waited so I could of got the shirt lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mattabolic View Post
    Dang I just ordered invictus lol I should of waited so I could of got the shirt lol
    Sorry bud! Hit me up next time you place an order and we'll be sure you get a shirt
    Iron Legion Rep

8. @delsolrob ok appreciate it man

9. How long can this be ran? Does it need to be cycled after so many weeks or months? Or can it be run year round like FD2?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Johnybgood View Post
    How long can this be ran? Does it need to be cycled after so many weeks or months? Or can it be run year round like FD2?
    8-12 with 4-6 off. Don't want to suppress cortisol that long

11. What have people anecdotal reported kind of results from invictus? Currently having a lot of stress, things that canīt really be dealt with/reduced, just life, unfortunately.

Itīs stack able with other supplements? That do not lower cortisol further of course

12. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    What have people anecdotal reported kind of results from invictus? Currently having a lot of stress, things that canīt really be dealt with/reduced, just life, unfortunately.

Itīs stack able with other supplements? That do not lower cortisol further of course
    Definitely versatile and stackable

13. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    What have people anecdotal reported kind of results from invictus? Currently having a lot of stress, things that canīt really be dealt with/reduced, just life, unfortunately.

One of the first things many people notice is improved sleep and drop in sugary cravings, then a boost in libido.
    Iron Legion Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long is OK to run cortisol suppressants?
    By methusaleh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:13 PM
  2. Cortisol Suppressant
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. Cortisol Suppression Phase
    By Ichidan in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 05:24 PM
  4. oxycalm log - for stress relief (cortisol suppression?)
    By anapolack in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 06:13 PM