V I I - K T

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. As stated, I have a few other products up for logging. If anyone's interested, please PM me.

If anyone knows anyone, feel free to refer a friend.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    As stated, I have a few other products up for logging. If anyone's interested, please PM me.

If anyone knows anyone, feel free to refer a friend.
    Look forward to seeing these products
    •   

3. YouBet,

Clear your inbox and shoot me a PM with your shipping info. when you get a chance, please.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

4. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    YouBet,

Clear your inbox and shoot me a PM with your shipping info. when you get a chance, please.
    Done!
    "Passion trumps everything"

5. Sooo, good news and bad news...

The bad news is lab is having a little trouble getting the concentration they want to hold in salvo. We're exploring a few options and I'll come back to that in a sec...

I know spring is here and Summer's right around the corner and with that in mind no one wants to be sitting on their hands. So, the good news is we can offer logging opportunities for Vedius, to anyone who was picked to log VII-KT. I may even be able to convince the boss to open up one or two additional ops!

Coming back to the VII-KT, I wanted to see what you guys thought of us offering this product at a slightly lower concentration but sold in a 2-pack; is that something you guys would be interested in or do you feel like it would be more product than you'd want to slather on?
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

•   

6. Honestly, I think companies worry so much about packing as much info the carrier as possible and it doesn't make sense. It seems to me the more carrier you have, the more surface area you can cover, the better absorption. So, applying 4 ml instead of 2 ml, to get the same amount if active compound, would be better. No one ever mentions this and companies always seem to want to pack these solutions chock-full...with the exception of PA who seems to have bigger bottles that have more solution and sufficient actives.

So two bottles seems to make sense to me. Unless someone can tell me why I am wrong in my logic.

7. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Sooo, good news and bad news...

The bad news is lab is having a little trouble getting the concentration they want to hold in salvo. We're exploring a few options and I'll come back to that in a sec...

I know spring is here and Summer's right around the corner and with that in mind no one wants to be sitting on their hands. So, the good news is we can offer logging opportunities for Vedius, to anyone who was picked to log VII-KT. I may even be able to convince the boss to open up one or two additional ops!

Coming back to the VII-KT, I wanted to see what you guys thought of us offering this product at a slightly lower concentration but sold in a 2-pack; is that something you guys would be interested in or do you feel like it would be more product than you'd want to slather on?
    Any idea when the VII-KT will be available? I would be willing to wait for it
    "Passion trumps everything"

8. @nostrum420 i would love a chance to log either of those, used XI-KT in the past twice and loved it, knew a lot less about diet and training and would love a shot at vedius or VII-KT for my upcoming cut in a few weeks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Any idea when the VII-KT will be available? I would be willing to wait for it
    We appreciate your patience!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

10. Quote Originally Posted by JONimal View Post
    @nostrum420 i would love a chance to log either of those, used XI-KT in the past twice and loved it, knew a lot less about diet and training and would love a shot at vedius or VII-KT for my upcoming cut in a few weeks.
    Shoot me a PM with links to your past logs, if any, and we can discuss the options.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

11. I'm still interested also in logging, and if VII KT isn't available I will put the Vedius to good use in pct
  12. V I I - K T

Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Is anyone interested in posting a log with this product?
    I'm totally down if it's still an open offer.

Diet and workouts are on point now, plus Physical Therapy 3x/week. I'd be interested in seeing how this helps my recovery. Especially inflammation. 2mm separations on each disk in my lower back especially in L4 and L5.

Stretches and specific exercises every day and night plus working out still, add in PT 3x/week and you can see why I'm excited for this if it can end up helping my recovery/rehab.

Either way, I'll be getting a couple bottles to use.

Also found 2 bottles of XI-KT when moving this past weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Sooo, good news and bad news...

2 pack sounds fine to me. I'd plan on applying twice a day anyways, once in the AM post shower and once PM post shower before bed.

Not much worry there.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

13. I'd be interested in running this in my PCT. I'm running a Trest log and PCT consists of Nolva, Exemestane, and Super-PCT.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

14. I might still have a few spots open for this and/or 1-2 other things. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

15. Sounds good bud. Either way excited for the new products.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

16. Will this be available again as its currently out of stock on the website or can I get this elsewhere? Cheers.

17. Ok then?

18. Quote Originally Posted by yenohregdab View Post
    Will this be available again as its currently out of stock on the website or can I get this elsewhere? Cheers.
    Sorry for the confusion! VII-KT has not been released yet. We have released some beta bottles for review though.
    Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

19. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! VII-KT has not been released yet. We have released some beta bottles for review though.

20. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    No problem, Just don't want to miss out.

Is anyone logging the Beta's, So i can check them out?

Sorry last question, Any reports of mood benifits?

21. Quote Originally Posted by yenohregdab View Post
    No problem, Just don't want to miss out.

Is anyone logging the Beta's, So i can check them out?

Sorry last question, Any reports of mood benifits?
    Beta bottles should be going out this week or early next week to anyone selected who hasn't received theirs already. Logs should be popping up soon. I'm just as interested to see how this effects mood, if it does at all. I would expect that users might get a feeling of well-being from it but only time will tell.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

22. I think Lyoto Machida Is making a great ad for you guys

23. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    I think Lyoto Machida Is making a great ad for you guys
    http://mmajunkie.com/2016/04/lyoto-m...nned-substance

Incase someone doesn't understand your reference
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    http://mmajunkie.com/2016/04/lyoto-m...nned-substance

Incase someone doesn't understand your reference
    yeaaaaa- i take that with a grain of salt. of course they didnt know it was banned- oh that dhea was banned,

25. What. A. Joke.

They really need to re-visit the spirit of these rules. What's next? Will everyone have to be on the same diet? Same training routine? Altitude training banned?

If I were a rich man I'd start a cage fighting venue where PEDs were mandatory. The only way to get a truly level playing field IMO.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

•