Virtus - Topical Aromatase Inhibitor

Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

1. Yes, as mentioned, Virtus is a potent AI and Invictus is amazing for managing cortisol.
    Iron Legion Rep

2. I wonder if he didn't mean more in terms of dem gains.

Both should help with drying out, leaning out, etc and would be an excellent combo for a cutting phase. Stacking the two with some test and Trest would also make for a great bulk, if you're into the whole sterons thing.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative
    •   

3. Also, I've said before and I'll say again: Invictus and Tren would probably have a great synergy.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

4. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Also, I've said before and I'll say again: Invictus and Tren would probably have a great synergy.
    Really? Doesn't Tren already crush cortisol?
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

5. Yes, they would both act on cortisol but via different mechanisms. One would want to keep the dosing on both to the lower side. Would be useful for the end of a long cutting cycle when cortisol is likely to be very elevated.

That being said, tren is notoriously bad for the immune system whereas b-AET is a great immune system booster. Also tren tends to disrupt sleep whereas b-AET tends to lead to better sleep which equals more time for you to recover from your crazy tren workouts.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

•   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 09:10 AM
  2. Aromatase Inhibitors: Bone Effects Can Be Serious
    By yeahright in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 06:24 AM
  3. theory on aromatase inhibitors for PCT