Virtus - Topical Aromatase Inhibitor

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    Yes, this should be quite potent. This isn't one of those products one should be heavy handed with.
    What would dosing be? Im doing 1ml of your invictus daily .5ml after workout (workout in morning) .5ml before bed, liking it a lot definitely takes the edge off. Do you feel 1ml is too much for an 180 pound person?


  2. Glad you're liking Invictus!!

    For Virtus, I would start at .5ml and asses how you feel on it. We're also working on getting more loggers with blood work.

    Also, we had to make some tweaks to the carrier for Virtus and it will take a little more time to dry.
    Iron-Legion.com

    Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    Glad you're liking Invictus!!

    For Virtus, I would start at .5ml and asses how you feel on it. We're also working on getting more loggers with blood work.

    Also, we had to make some tweaks to the carrier for Virtus and it will take a little more time to dry.
    Invictus dries really fast i was surprised tbh. Im only 3 days in but noticing stim crash doesn't hit nearly as hard. Yeah, definitely going to use it sparringly, anything that is compared to letrozole for AI i'll tread lightly..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    What would dosing be? Im doing 1ml of your invictus daily .5ml after workout (workout in morning) .5ml before bed, liking it a lot definitely takes the edge off. Do you feel 1ml is too much for an 180 pound person?
    I am currently still waiting for my Invictus to arrive so have used SNS reduce xt for today and will switch over when it arrives, how have you been finding it?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I am currently still waiting for my Invictus to arrive so have used SNS reduce xt for today and will switch over when it arrives, how have you been finding it?
    Im liking my post workout dose a LOT. I usually get anxious energy after workouts (sign of cortisol being high for me) also feeling less bloated after post work out meal however im not sure if they correlate, im only 3 days in but all 3 days i noticed less bloat. Helps me relax too.
    •   
       

  6. Virtus - Topical Aromatase Inhibitor


    Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    Glad you're liking Invictus!!

    For Virtus, I would start at .5ml and asses how you feel on it. We're also working on getting more loggers with blood work.

    Also, we had to make some tweaks to the carrier for Virtus and it will take a little more time to dry.
    Will there be an email with code for direct intro deal ?

    Also what's your thoughts on using this while on trt to control estrogen what would dose be? I typically run lose dose form bought a bunch before ban but down to last few bottles

  7. Do you have to taper off of this in case of estrogen rebound if running solo to boost natty T?

    Is it a suicidal AI?

  8. We need a couple guys to log this product with before and after bloods.

    Ideally, I'd like to see someone use it with aromatizing androgens ( even a TRT dose of Test is fine) and someone use it as a "Natty" test-booster. Seeing this as part of a PCT would be interesting as well!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  9. I was thinking using this as a natty testbooster together with LJ100.

  10. What has been the most common dosing protocol -- is it 1ml a day split into 2 doses, or should 1x a day be enough?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ECUKingbuddy View Post
    What has been the most common dosing protocol -- is it 1ml a day split into 2 doses, or should 1x a day be enough?
    I would begin by applying .5ml in the AM and then evaluating from there. We've had some customers with some serious success at roughly .5ml. I would ramp up from there as needed for your application.

    As it takes 6-8 hours for the whole dose to get through the skin, multiple doses shouldn't be necessary.
    Iron-Legion.com

    Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    I would begin by applying .5ml in the AM and then evaluating from there. We've had some customers with some serious success at roughly .5ml. I would ramp up from there as needed for your application.

    As it takes 6-8 hours for the whole dose to get through the skin, multiple doses shouldn't be necessary.

    Awesome thanks for the fast response, just ordered today and looking forward to using this on cycle

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ECUKingbuddy View Post
    Awesome thanks for the fast response, just ordered today and looking forward to using this on cycle
    What will you be running?
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    What will you be running?
    Triumphalis, 11KT, Virtus. Should keep me nice, lean and dry the whole time.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    I would begin by applying .5ml in the AM and then evaluating from there. We've had some customers with some serious success at roughly .5ml. I would ramp up from there as needed for your application.

    As it takes 6-8 hours for the whole dose to get through the skin, multiple doses shouldn't be necessary.
    Hey man, could you answer my PM.

  16. Just got this in at strong so I will be getting a bottle in about a week and give it a go. Haven't decided what else I am going to run yet throug. Still sitting on a couple formestane products so it will be good to compare.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Just got this in at strong so I will be getting a bottle in about a week and give it a go. Haven't decided what else I am going to run yet throug. Still sitting on a couple formestane products so it will be good to compare.
    Would love to see your feedback as to how it compares to form
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Still sitting on a couple formestane products so it will be good to compare.
    I'd love to hear the feedback of the comparison.

  19. Im logging this . It beats formestanes ass .

  20. Will say I'm currently using this as my PCT for a 11-kt run. Started at 3/4 ml for the first 10 days and then went to 1/2 ml. No bloods taken but I can say my labido has gone through the roof. Joints started aching pretty bad and I dried out unbelievably. One thing is I don't feel deflated and even my wife commented on me looking more muscular.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Will say I'm currently using this as my PCT for a 11-kt run. Started at 3/4 ml for the first 10 days and then went to 1/2 ml. No bloods taken but I can say my labido has gone through the roof. Joints started aching pretty bad and I dried out unbelievably. One thing is I don't feel deflated and even my wife commented on me looking more muscular.
    Thank you for your review and your support!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  22. Is this a suicide AI?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    I've been digging in research to confirm this, but have not seen anything definitive here. Based on research from similar compounds, I would have to guess it's not suicidal though. Will keep researching to confirm and update accordingly
    source of quote:
    Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI

  24. Limited supply of Virtus in stock, also launched our HalloLean sale with a great deal on a stack containing Virtus, Invictus, and two bottles of VII-KT

    only available at www.iron-legion.com
    Iron-Legion.com

    Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    Limited supply of Virtus in stock, also launched our HalloLean sale with a great deal on a stack containing Virtus, Invictus, and two bottles of VII-KT

    only available at www.iron-legion.com
    It's a sick deal! Don't miss out guys!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 09:10 AM
  2. Aromatase Inhibitors: Bone Effects Can Be Serious
    By yeahright in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 06:24 AM
  3. theory on aromatase inhibitors for PCT
    By comrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 11:42 AM
Log in
Log in