Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI

I've received many emails and PM's about the next Iron Legion Product...It's nearly here!

Virtus Transdermal Launches In March!

The main ingredient in Virtus is 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan: The strongest Supplement AI Ever!
    • Studdies suggest extreme AI potency: IC50 = 41nM at human placental aromatase
    • Roughly 127 times more potent than aminogluthemide
    • Up to 12 times more potent than alpha-naphthoflavone (7,8-benzoflavone)
    • Up to 10 times more potent than Formestane

Virtus will be a powerful AI for all purposes: Testosterone booster, lean muscle gains, reduce water retention, on cycle estrogen control, and PCT.

Reference:
    [1]Pouget C, ***nere C, Basly JP, Habrioux G, Chulia AJ. Design, synthesis and evaluation of 4-imidazolylflavans as new leads for aromatase inhibition. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2002;12(20):2859-61
    Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

2. Subbed. Always love new AI options.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   

3. Attachment doesn't work btw.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Attachment doesn't work btw.
    fixed
    Iron-Legion.com

5. Hmmm... You guys think this is a strong enough AI to run with Trest/Stano/SD? I was leaning towards using a more traditional AI like Aromasin but this new product intrigues me.
    •   

6. in on this!!!

7. Anyone internal to the company ran bloodwork on this?
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

8. Subbed.

9. Looks interesting.

10. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    I've received many emails and PM's about the next Iron Legion Product...It's nearly here!

Virtus Transdermal Launches In March!

The main ingredient in Virtus is 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan: The strongest Supplement AI Ever!
    • Studdies suggest extreme AI potency: IC50 = 41nM at human placental aromatase
    • Roughly 127 times more potent than aminogluthemide
    • Up to 12 times more potent than alpha-naphthoflavone (7,8-benzoflavone)
    • Up to 10 times more potent than Formestane

Virtus will be a powerful AI for all purposes: Testosterone booster, lean muscle gains, reduce water retention, on cycle estrogen control, and PCT.

Reference:
    [1]Pouget C, ***nere C, Basly JP, Habrioux G, Chulia AJ. Design, synthesis and evaluation of 4-imidazolylflavans as new leads for aromatase inhibition. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2002;12(20):2859-61
    Has there been any further research into this compound post 2002?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

11. In!!!
    Brother don't be afraid. We are together. We fall together. Coheed and Cambria
  12. Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI

In for sure. 10x more potent than formestane would be awesome. Hope it lives up to it. I know iron legion puts out quality.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Has there been any further research into this compound post 2002?
    I'll look further into this
    Iron-Legion.com

14. read that maybe sometime maybe in marchish? once this hits the stores, better get it before its gone

15. Subbed for more info.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Subbed for more info.
    Any Iron Legion reps here who are active?

17. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    I'll look further into this
    Interested as well
  18. Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI

Any updates on this?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

19. Interested...

20. Virtus should be available in the coming weeks. There have been some delays as we've learned the ingredient is a little tricky to work with.

We've been focused on solving some of these issues and are hoping to release shortly.

This is one product we've been so anxious to release!

Sorry for the lack of updates
    Iron-Legion.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    Virtus should be available in the coming weeks. There have been some delays as we've learned the ingredient is a little tricky to work with.

We've been focused on solving some of these issues and are hoping to release shortly.

This is one product we've been so anxious to release!

Sorry for the lack of updates
    Any additional studies as well? Sorry to pester you, but I'd like to know more about this compound.

22. I'll look for further studies, will follow up.

The product has been delayed because it's been tricky to get the flavan suspended in the carrier. However, despite the roughly 40% solubility, we still had a logger on PHF that posted bloodwork. Logger was running 250mg test E M/Th and only used Virtus for estrogen control...post blood work came back pretty good.

Title of the thread on PHF: "Iron Legion Topical Ai"

there are some things that need to be taken into context, so it's best to take a look at that thread

Quote from the user: "1mg/day topical seems to be about as good as 12.5mg ED of exemstane for me."

All this in mind, once the final product is released and we're able to increase solubility, this should make for a very stout product!
    Iron-Legion.com

23. Looks very promising. There are not many innovative and effective anti-estrogen products out there right now. Excited about this one!

24. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    I'll look for further studies, will follow up.

The product has been delayed because it's been tricky to get the flavan suspended in the carrier. However, despite the roughly 40% solubility, we still had a logger on PHF that posted bloodwork. Logger was running 250mg test E M/Th and only used Virtus for estrogen control...post blood work came back pretty good.

Title of the thread on PHF: "Iron Legion Topical Ai"

there are some things that need to be taken into context, so it's best to take a look at that thread

Quote from the user: "1mg/day topical seems to be about as good as 12.5mg ED of exemstane for me."

All this in mind, once the final product is released and we're able to increase solubility, this should make for a very stout product!
    This sounds really strong. Is it going to dry out joints for people who aren't on gear or anything?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Iron Legion is looking for reps
    By IronLegion in forum Iron Legion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2015, 11:26 AM
  2. Iron Legion is looking for 2 loggers for Vedius!
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 08:48 PM
  3. Iron Legion XI-KT? Is it a prohormone?
    By abhishah1987 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-28-2014, 03:00 AM
  4. IRON FLEX is looking for a new rep!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:07 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 12:26 AM