Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Mine has clumps and it's working.. Just started back taking less than .5ml. I can feel it... Almost like formestane
    Great news ! Hoping mine ships


  2. @IronLegion if dosing 1ml. Would it be all at once or split am/pm.. Thanks
    •   
       


  3. We believe the clumping issue to be resolved.

    A small number of orders are going out today, and more will follow tomorrow.

    As for the dosing protocol. I believe that one dose should be sufficient in the AM, Salvo should allow for a 6-8 hour delivery. That said, I do encourage users to see what works best for them.
    Iron-Legion.com

    Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

  4. Has anyone else tries Virtus yet?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Has anyone else tries Virtus yet?
    I have received mine running it for 4 days and No clumping issues. I will do more blood work after 4 weeks and see how it goes. If funds are there i will do it after 2 and 4 weeks. Currently dosing around .6ml a day which is where it ends up with one squeeze. Liking it so far and feeling better which tells me it's working since my estrogen was really high seems to be doing its job. Looking forward to what blood work shows also but how I feel matters more
    •   
       


  6. Cool.. U taking it solo?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Cool.. U taking it solo?
    Its only thing currently taking to control estrogen. But running other supplements like lipomorth , evomuse bmp,alphaburn,epitome and staples fish oil etc

    I am on hrt /trt so cost wise it may be a bit high to run as a staple unless .5ml gets me in a good range and keeps me there. Or something like eod dosing

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    I have received mine running it for 4 days and No clumping issues. I will do more blood work after 4 weeks and see how it goes. If funds are there i will do it after 2 and 4 weeks. Currently dosing around .6ml a day which is where it ends up with one squeeze. Liking it so far and feeling better which tells me it's working since my estrogen was really high seems to be doing its job. Looking forward to what blood work shows also but how I feel matters more
    Great! please keep us posted on how it's working for you!
    Iron-Legion.com

    Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    I have received mine running it for 4 days and No clumping issues. I will do more blood work after 4 weeks and see how it goes. If funds are there i will do it after 2 and 4 weeks. Currently dosing around .6ml a day which is where it ends up with one squeeze. Liking it so far and feeling better which tells me it's working since my estrogen was really high seems to be doing its job. Looking forward to what blood work shows also but how I feel matters more

    Glad it's making you feel a bit better.

    In for bloods!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  10. I'm about to start my bottle!!!

  11. Let's us know what u think of it!!!

  12. We need a couple guys to log this product with before and after bloods.

    Ideally, I'd like to see someone use it with aromatizing androgens ( even a TRT dose of Test is fine) and someone use it as a "Natty" test-booster. Seeing this as part of a PCT would be interesting as well!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative
  13. Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI


    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    We need a couple guys to log this product with before and after bloods.

    Ideally, I'd like to see someone use it with aromatizing androgens ( even a TRT dose of Test is fine) and someone use it as a "Natty" test-booster. Seeing this as part of a PCT would be interesting as well!
    Since im already running it with before bloods and planning on more bloods after 4 weeks. On TRT and can post before and after bloods fee free to send me another bottle if you want! Unless you looking for detailed log dont have time for that currently

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Since im already running it with before bloods and planning on more bloods after 4 weeks. On TRT and can post before and after bloods fee free to send me another bottle if you want! Unless you looking for detailed log dont have time for that currently
    Do you have a log running now? Are your "before" bloods posted?
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative
  15. Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI


    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Do you have a log running now? Are your "before" bloods posted?
    I do not have a log running now. I can post prior blood up if you want. Took labs on 5/31 results posted 6/1. Estrogen was 57.1 normal range 7.6-42.6 started virtus on 6/5

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    I do not have a log running now. I can post prior blood up if you want. Took labs on 5/31 results posted 6/1. Estrogen was 57.1 normal range 7.6-42.6 started virtus on 6/5
    how you liking the virtus so far?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    We need a couple guys to log this product with before and after bloods.

    Ideally, I'd like to see someone use it with aromatizing androgens ( even a TRT dose of Test is fine) and someone use it as a "Natty" test-booster. Seeing this as part of a PCT would be interesting as well!
    I just finished up a log of Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4, gained a solid 15.4lbs. Would love to log and add this to my pct regime to help maintain these gains!

  18. Bump for any other applicants
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Bump for any other applicants
    Can post bloods before n after as well

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    I do not have a log running now. I can post prior blood up if you want. Took labs on 5/31 results posted 6/1. Estrogen was 57.1 normal range 7.6-42.6 started virtus on 6/5
    How are things going?
    Iron-Legion.com

    Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    How are things going?
    Going well still feel great haven't got new bloods as of yet but will by end of next week

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Going well still feel great haven't got new bloods as of yet but will by end of next week
    Have you felt a big difference since starting up?

  23. I am loving Virtus feel worlds better then I did before starting . First off I am on TRT 120mg a week split into 2 / 60mg doses. Virtus I using .6ml a day. My E went from 57.1 to 37.6 and testosterone rose from 720 to 842.

    I am really impressed with the bloodwork results on this dose so far but more importantly how I feel. I may bump the dose alittle as would like to be under 30 for estrogen but haven't decided based on how good I feel currently. Reason I am not using 1ml a day is to make this a staple I would really like a bottle to last 6/7 weeks based on cost.


    Before Bloodwork done on 5/31


    3 Week Bloodwork done on 6/22

  24. Wow that's amazing numbers!

  25. wow that's impressive as hell
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Iron Legion is looking for reps
    By IronLegion in forum Iron Legion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2015, 11:26 AM
  2. Iron Legion is looking for 2 loggers for Vedius!
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 08:48 PM
  3. Iron Legion XI-KT? Is it a prohormone?
    By abhishah1987 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-28-2014, 03:00 AM
  4. IRON FLEX is looking for a new rep!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:07 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Log in
Log in