Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    This sounds really strong. Is it going to dry out joints for people who aren't on gear or anything?
    one of the most beautiful thing about our Transdermal applications...infinitely flexible dosing protocols!

If you want to run it really mild, you can run 1/4 of the dose...you can tweak it to exactly what meets your needs.

The dropper makes it pretty easy to get the exact amount you want.
    Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

2. *Up to 10 times more potent than Formestane

That's......powerful
    •   

3. Have to admit, I'm curious about this one.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

4. Greetings Gentlemen,

Some of you may know me from over at PHF. I'm excited to announce that I'm going to be helping out as a Rep for IL.

If you guys have any questions, comments, thoughts or concerns, feel free to contact me.

I'll be getting some product info threads posted for you guys soon!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Greetings Gentlemen,

Some of you may know me from over at PHF. I'm excited to announce that I'm going to be helping out as a Rep for IL.

If you guys have any questions, comments, thoughts or concerns, feel free to contact me.

I'll be getting some product info threads posted for you guys soon!
    Nice. Your name does look familiar. I think I saw it pop up a lot while I was looking for a lot of info on the PHF forum about 11-oxo/kt.
    •   

6. Any word on the release of Virtus?

7. There is not a specific date. we are hoping for a release in April (extended from March).
    Iron-Legion.com

8. We're just tweaking the formulation of Salvo for this particular product. We want to make sure you guys get your money's worth and make the product as potent and effective as possible.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

9. We have some good news!

We'll be releasing a small batch of Virtus in the next few days

Be sure to sign up for our mail list at iron-legion.com to find out about availability and intro deals!
    Iron-Legion.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    We have some good news!

Be sure to sign up for our mail list at iron-legion.com to find out about availability and intro deals!
    Can't wait to see what this stuff can do!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

11. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    We have some good news!

Will there be an email with code sent noticed there's a pre sale ?

Also what's your thoughts on using this while on trt to control estrogen what would dose be? I typically run lose dose form bought a bunch before ban but down to last few bottles

12. Received Virtus today and there are large clumps of crystals floating around in the bottle? Is it suppose to be that way or did the compound fall out of liquid form?

13. Also white chunks in dropper

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Received Virtus today and there are large clumps of crystals floating around in the bottle? Is it suppose to be that way or did the compound fall out of liquid form?
    Not supposed to be that way. I just pulled a couple bottles off the shelf for inspection and there was a little buildup on the dropper...but, very little!

Just PM'd you to please email me some pictures
    Iron-Legion.com

15. Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI

Looking forward to trying this product out on TRT for estrogen control

16. Yea.. Wanted too see if others had the same issue.. If it still works I'm good.. Not gonna lie applied half dropper and got that old formestane Rush.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Guess only some posts require a response oh well thats why there's options

Sorry bud, an email went out on Friday. But, I used our gmail account and I got a lot of reports of it not showing up to folks with gmail, hotmail, and yahoo accounts.

I'll PM you shortly
    Iron-Legion.com

18. Want to give a huge shout out to iron legion!! Real good company to take the time out and personally chat with me about Virtus.. I think we have the problem solved!!

19. Already sold out??

20. Quote Originally Posted by ECUKingbuddy View Post
    Already sold out??
    It was just a small batch that guy shelves to begin with but no worries, more is being produced now.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Want to give a huge shout out to iron legion!! Real good company to take the time out and personally chat with me about Virtus.. I think we have the problem solved!!
    despite the clumpy-ness, anything to report so far?

22. Pretty strong stuff.. .0.5 ml feel to strong.. was trying solo.. may hold off until I take a wet cycle

23. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Pretty strong stuff.. .0.5 ml feel to strong.. was trying solo.. may hold off until I take a wet cycle
    Wow, even at .5ml...guess this is some potent stuff!

What effects did you see?

24. I had ordered some but got an email last week saying there was some clumping issues and it should ship today. Do you know if it's resolved?

Had some blood work come back and estrogen is really high and would like to get this going

25. Mine has clumps and it's working.. Just started back taking less than .5ml. I can feel it... Almost like formestane
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Iron Legion is looking for reps
    By IronLegion in forum Iron Legion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2015, 10:26 AM
  2. Iron Legion is looking for 2 loggers for Vedius!
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 07:48 PM
  3. Iron Legion XI-KT? Is it a prohormone?
    By abhishah1987 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-28-2014, 02:00 AM
  4. IRON FLEX is looking for a new rep!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:07 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 11:26 PM