WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats up AM.

Can you guys who have used this new PWO, post up here??

Illicit by Iron Forged. Stuff looks solid. Just got mine in the mail, gonna give it a shot in 1 hour and will report back.

Would truly appreciate the feedback from others, this stuff has some VERY solid ingredients:

• Beta Alanine
  • N Acetyl L-Tyrosine
  • Agmatine Sulfate
  • Caffeine Anhydrious
  • Amperall
  • Norbile Orchid (dendrobium 4:1) stem extract
  • PEA HCL
  • Hordenine HCL
  • Yohimbine HCL

*400mgs of caffeine per serving.

Can't wait to give this a go!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1 with it legit.

I am not Stim sensitive and this stuff lit me up good. Loved it. Nice clean stim feeling, but not too much. Did not notice high blood pressure yet.

Workout went good. I did not crash after.

So far so good. Stuff is legit. I will post up a few other days this week.

^^bump for others

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another great workout in. Felt awesome, took 30mins prior. Hit a huge workout today and am very very pleased so far!

I

IFN15

Awards
Sweet glad your digging it my man!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 with it legit.

I am not Stim sensitive and this stuff lit me up good. Loved it. Nice clean stim feeling, but not too much. Did not notice high blood pressure yet.

Workout went good. I did not crash after.

So far so good. Stuff is legit. I will post up a few other days this week.

^^bump for others
Did you take a full dose?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great workout in. Felt awesome, took 30mins prior. Hit a huge workout today and am very very pleased so far!
And do you recommend using it about 30 min before training? I like for the product to kick in abo u think midway through my workout so I finish it right before I start my first set of the day

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you take a full dose?
I have a sample of Illicit which some one was kind enough to send me with and order but it's in a zip lock bag and I would
like to know the ingredient profile before I try it out and I already know it has 400 mg of caffeine but I want to know how much
of the ingredients are in this profile. I've checked the co website but they don't show a label or anywhere that carries it doesn't
show a label just that it has 400mg of caffeine. Again I would liker to know exactly what's in it before I use it and if I need to add
more agmatine or citrulline malate to it.

I

IFN15

Awards
I have a sample of Illicit which some one was kind enough to send me with and order but it's in a zip lock bag and I would
like to know the ingredient profile before I try it out and I already know it has 400 mg of caffeine but I want to know how much
of the ingredients are in this profile. I've checked the co website but they don't show a label or anywhere that carries it doesn't
show a label just that it has 400mg of caffeine. Again I would liker to know exactly what's in it before I use it and if I need to add
more agmatine or citrulline malate to it.
The blend is more of a high stim and not so much as like a performance blend. I myself gets great pumps off illicit but if you would like some extra vasodilation i would add in 1g of Agmatine or 3-4g Of Citrulline that should be more than enough.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The blend is more of a high stim and not so much as like a performance blend. I myself gets great pumps off illicit but if you would like some extra vasodilation i would add in 1g of Agmatine or 3-4g Of Citrulline that should be more than enough.
Thanks for the response and I will add 1 gm of agmatine and citrulline malate to it and use it on my last heavy bicep/triceps
workout before I take my customary two week break from training and I've been at it for about 5 months hitting it 4-5 days
a week so I'm ready for a break to recharge an get ready for my spring summer training cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Supplements 20
J Weight Loss 15
schizm Supplements 1
Gothat3rs Supplements 53
Sage0607 Supplements 27