Methyl St-10 Thread

IFN15

Awards
Hey guys if your looking for a lean mass builder check out our methylstenbolone product our raws are 99% pure we have paperwork on it. Its dht based so no chance of estrogen conversion. all lean dry and hard gains.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Iron Forged Nutrition - METHYL-ST 10

With Superdrol banned, the legal prohormones has lost it's most potent muscle building compound. Sure, the sides could be harsh, but with smart dosing and cycles and appropriate PCT, Superdrol was known for putting on pounds of quality mass.
So what's on the market to fill the void? Maybe Methylstenbolone. Methyl-ST is already getting a reputation for producing tremendous gains in quality lean mass with equally impressive strength gains.

Structurally, Methyl-ST is between SD and M1T, however in terms of visual results, Methyl-ST more closely resembles Superdrol, providing the user with a hard, dense, and dry appearance. When it comes to strength enhancement, Methyl-ST performs impressively, *****ing steroids such as Superdrol and Anadrol. In accordance with other DHT derivatives, Methyl-ST also lacks the ability to aromatize to any degree, nor is it capable of 5a-reduction.
Methyl-ST exhibits some liver toxicity. We recommend our natural testosterone booster 'Kingpin' along with a transdermal anti-aromatase inhibitor such as Black Lion Research 'Formeron' or Olympus Labs 'Transform'. for your PCT cycle.

Recommended dosage is 1-2 caps per day split 8hrs apart.
Ingredients: 60 caps
2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one: 10MG per cap (Methylstenbolone)

If you're interested in being a logger for IFN Methyl-ST 10, be sure to head over to COMPANY PROMOTIONS and check out our thread! We will be choosing someone shortly!

MethylST10_IFN_Ingred.PNG

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hands down one of the best, if not the best MSten I have ever used.

A++++++++

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys if your looking for a lean mass builder check out our methylstenbolone product our raws are 99% pure we have paperwork on it. Its dht based so no chance of estrogen conversion. all lean dry and hard gains.
https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/p-13369-iron-forged-nutrition-methyl-st-10-60-ea.aspx
I tried the link and it directed me elsewhere on your site. I couldn't find a promo section either. I would love to sign up to log your MST, if you'd be able to help me out.