Contraband Thread

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting. Any samples available?

I

IFN15

Awards
Yea send me your info and i'll get it out to you cuz.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
All of these new product threads you have made would do a lot better if you included a picture of the label or product write-up, IMO

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of these new product threads you have made would do a lot better if you included a picture of the label or product write-up, IMO
Agree, had to head over to their website to read up.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! They already sent samples out and gave me a tracking number! Fast service! Will post up my initial workout results when I receive it.

I

IFN15

Awards
Your gonna love the taste Kenpoengineer, its delicious

I

IFN15

Awards
Sure thing Send me your info and ill get it out today bro.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Iron Forged Nutrition - CONTRABAND (preworkout)

Dethroning 1,3DMAA we are proud to bring you a new product that is a definite replacement for 1,3. Iron Forged Nutrition Contraband utilizies amp citrate to bring you laser focus with with clean long lasting energy and no crash along with a unique feel good effect. We are confident once you try contraband your search for a replacement is finally over.

Utilizing the most potent forms of ingredients to deliver you a unparalleled training experience maximizing focus, energy, pump and recovery. Whatever your pre-workout needs are, Contraband has you covered.

Creatine HCL. (3g)
-Improve athletic performance & endurance
-Maximize your body's production of energy
-Acts as a lactic acid buffer
-No cramping or upset stomach
-Quickly replenish ATP for peak power output

Beta Alanine
-Increase Muscular Strength & Power Output
-Increases Muscle Mass
-Boosts Muscular Anaerobic Endurance
-Increases Aerobic Endurance
-Delay Muscular Fatigue- Train Harder & Longer

Citrulline Malate
-Boost n.o production
-Decrease lactic acid build up
-Increase amino acid uptake
-Longer lasting pumps.

Agmatine Sulfate
Agmatine is naturally produced in the body by the breakdown of arginine. Supplementing with agmatine sulfate does many of the same things that arginine should do, but it seems to be much more effective. Agmatine sulfate has many benefits to the bodybuilder or athlete. The benefits if agmatine sulfate include enhanced muscle pumps, better nutrient partitioning (more calories are shuttled towards muscle tissue and less are stored as fat), and increased production of luteinizing hormone and growth hormone

Taurine
-Increase cell volumization and hydration
-Increase nutrient uptake

Glucuronolactone
A substance that is found in the human body and is produced by a process of metabolizing glucose in the liver. It functions as an alternative fuel in the body and can be created as a supplement to boost energy and detoxify the body of impurities.

Tyrosene
-Boost dopamine production
-Help blunt adrenal fatigue
-Increase mental acuity

Caffeine
..is used to fight the mental and physical fatigue of training support other issues associated with eccentric exercise and support glycogen resynthesis.

4-amino-2-methyl pentane citrate (Amperall)
-All Day energy
-Laser focus
-Feeling of euphoria
-Replacement for 1,3 dmaa without the crash

Theobromine
Like caffeine, theobromine is a diuretic, and it also acts as a stimulant. Theobromine is a mood elevator and it also widens the blood vessels, reducing blood pressure. Unlike caffeine, however, the substance does not act as extensively on the central nervous system, so it is unlikely to cause the shakes and tremors associated with excessive caffeine consumption. The compound is also a bronchiodilator increasing oxygen uptake.

Contraband_IFN_Ingred.PNG

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
For those of you guys getting samples. Please take the time to leave us a little review of the product. We also want to give you a little bit if info about the product and our thoughts when making it.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Contraband is not going to be the strongest stim on the market. We feel that taking too much caffeine or stimulants can take away from your performance for a few reasons. One it will usually result in a constriction of blood vessels or at the very least counteract the pump effect that is intended. Two it makes your heart race at rest meaning it is putting stress on your body without even doing any exercise this is not what we want when trying to perform at our peak. Number three is it increases cortisol and anxiety which can hurt your focus.

We set out to make a preworkout that would give you maximum performance and focus without a overly using normal stimulants like high doses of caffeine that illicit a big high and a huge crash. We wanted it to make you feel good and taste good so it would be suitable for even picky men and women. The amp citrate trademarked amperall is the key to giving the Lazer like focus and mood enhancing energy without your heart pounding out of your chest and a crash that brings you to your knees. We also didn't skimp on quality ingredients. We put 3G I creatine HCL because it is one of the best creatines on the market that won't load you up with all water but does give you explosive strength. Most companies give you 500mg -750mg at best. This is a full dosed formula. It works well for all sports and athletics. We have had runners ,Mma fighters, Crossfit athletes , bodybuilders, and many more use it and nearly all enjoyed using it. The only complaints we have had are from those that have extremely high tolerances and are used to traditional stims that really effect the heart. Those people have said they would of liked a little more energy but still enjoyed the product. We always tell those people that they can always add more caffeine to their own liking but to keep in mind more is not always better and it may be best to cycle off and allow the body to readjust and avoid adrenal fatigue. This product may not be everyone's favorite preworkout but we took a lot of time testing it on many different types of people and feel like it is as good as it could be for performance. Obviously everyone is different we know it isn't the strongest product on the market but definitely not weak by any means. For what it is we hope most of you will enjoy it and appreciate it for what it is like we do.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Thanks for your input! You are absolutely right and we will get that up in the next day or so for the other threads. We are going to work hard to listen to what you guys want and the suggestions you have. Thanks for the support!

williamian85

williamian85

Awards
Msg'd you my info IFN15, cant wait to try it, thanks

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Awesome brother! Let me know when you give it a try. I hope you like it.

Natty4Life

Natty4Life

Awards
I took contraband today and I swear I have never had focus like it! The energy was smooth, no hype, which I never need, and no crash. I have been in a great mood and have had the same amount if energy all day. Pump was there, and getting volume in was no problem! Please let me know if y'all need any athletes to represent y'all!