INNOVAPHARM: WHO WE ARE AND PRODUCT RUNDOWN

enraged_chris

Awards
INNOVAPHARM INTRODUCTION AND 40% OFF FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER WITH COUPON CODE INNOVA40

WHO WE ARE
From Day 1 we have dedicated ourselves to sourcing, utilizing and combining the best compounds and extracts in the best dosages from our 4.8g daily dosed Superior Cissus to our well-balanced mix of preworkouts that cover the realm from focused to CRAZY, we deliver a perfectly dosed and perfectly functioning product. Through combining research, years of experience and a desire to create a product that delivers actual results we have built a product line that has something for everybody and you can expect more products in the near future.

Pre-Workouts:
LIMITLESS available in Cotton Candy, Cherry Crush, Strawberry Daiquiri and Blue Raspberry

ENRAGED available in Sour Gummy Worm, Pineapple Mango, and Rainbow Ice

ENRAGED XTREME available in Raspberry Lemonade, Sour Cherry Bomb, and Hawaiian Hurricane

Hormonal Support:
E-Xstane

Stage One: Evolution Rejuvenation featuring 75mg of E-Xstane per full daily dose.

ZMX premier Zinc/Magnesium Complex

Fat Loss:
NOVABURN

Joint Support:
SUPERIOR CISSUS featuring QUADRAFLEX Cissus Extract with iridoids

And some other press from InnovaPharm about our brand, our products and some ingredients we've used (and may use):
InnovaPharm Supplements: Introducing The People’s Brand
https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/innovapharm
InnovaPharm LIMITLESS: Unlock Your Mind’s Muscle!
https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/innovapharm/limitless
Phenylpiracetam: The Limitless Nootropic
https://blog.priceplow.com/nootropics/phenylpiracetam
Spilanthes Acmella: Testosterone-Boosting Flower Power
https://blog.priceplow.com/spilanthes-acmella

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice products. Interested in the joint support, damn things are always hurting.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Iridoid content really separates it from others on the market.
I've tried a few different joint supplements over this past year, always with fish oil. With most I always add in cissus. But the Iridoid I've never heard of.

enraged_chris

Awards
I've tried a few different joint supplements over this past year, always with fish oil. With most I always add in cissus. But the Iridoid I've never heard of.
It's a lesser known constituent of cissus that has anti-inflammatory benefits. Having a high content allows the healing powers of cissus to work better in the less inflamed environment. You won't see anyone else on the market with it.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got 2 tubs of Limitless to try from the black friday sales ;)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a lesser known constituent of cissus that has anti-inflammatory benefits. Having a high content allows the healing powers of cissus to work better in the less inflamed environment. You won't see anyone else on the market with it.
Y'all have anyone run a log with the product? Would love to see user input.

enraged_chris

Awards
Y'all have anyone run a log with the product? Would love to see user input.
We are new to the forum scene so no logs yet but we will be getting a log going hopefully within a week or so. We've had great feedback from brick and mortar stores across the US and I've seen some positive words on our Instagram.

enraged_chris

Awards
Got 2 tubs of Limitless to try from the black friday sales ;)
Let us know how you like it! We love feedback, what flavors did you pick up? We just got cherry crush in (my new favorite)

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let us know how you like it! We love feedback, what flavors did you pick up? We just got cherry crush in (my new favorite)
I got strawberry daiquiri and Cotton Candy....wish I would have known the cherry was good. where were ya last week bro, jeeze :p

enraged_chris

Awards
I got strawberry daiquiri and Cotton Candy....wish I would have known the cherry was good. where were ya last week bro, jeeze :p
I'm not even a cotton candy fan and the cotton candy is good. The mix ability and flavors are some of my favorite parts of the preworkouts (other than the ass kicking energy). Enraged Rainbow Ice is probably my favorite all around. Gets me amped but not too amped.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are new to the forum scene so no logs yet but we will be getting a log going hopefully within a week or so. We've had great feedback from brick and mortar stores across the US and I've seen some positive words on our Instagram.
Sounds like a plan. I'll be looking into the product and following along. Thanks for the info!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really solid line up of different ingredients
Good job

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Flavors on these sound incredible

Want me some sour gummy worm!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not even a cotton candy fan and the cotton candy is good. The mix ability and flavors are some of my favorite parts of the preworkouts (other than the ass kicking energy). Enraged Rainbow Ice is probably my favorite all around. Gets me amped but not too amped.
Rainbow Ice sounds good as fukk....Any possibility disclosing the amount of Y-HCL in Enraged Xtreme? In higher doses me and Y are not friends

enraged_chris

Awards
Rainbow Ice sounds good as fukk....Any possibility disclosing the amount of Y-HCL in Enraged Xtreme? In higher doses me and Y are not friends
Its a low dose. Enough to feel but below the 5mg range. I'm pretty sensitive to yhcl myself.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its a low dose. Enough to feel but below the 5mg range. I'm pretty sensitive to yhcl myself.
I should be ok then,thank you. You ever have any adverse reactions when taking enraged xtreme?

enraged_chris

Awards
I should be ok then,thank you. You ever have any adverse reactions when taking enraged xtreme?
It really gets me going and I prefer the og enraged because of the clean feeling, but I feel amped up on the xtreme. It's our best seller for sure.

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Do you guys have a breakdown that explains the differences between your 3 pre workouts?

Looking to try Limitless but I know that's the mildest of the three. Looking for more that separates them.

enraged_chris

Awards
Do you guys have a breakdown that explains the differences between your 3 pre workouts?

Looking to try Limitless but I know that's the mildest of the three. Looking for more that separates them.
What sort of questions do you have? I'm sure I could answer any of them. Limitless has a very clean stim feel with high focus but not high energy. Enraged amps up the energy factor. Enraged xtreme gives you that amped up, crazy energy, stimmed up feel while still maintaining a strong focus component.

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Maybe an ingredient compare and contrast? I've seen them with other companies who offer multiple types of the same category. Just something to help the user decide which one is best for them?

I think I'm going to go with Limitless, but I have a fair amount of experience with stims. Just wondering if it's too mild for me.

enraged_chris

Awards
Maybe an ingredient compare and contrast? I've seen them with other companies who offer multiple types of the same category. Just something to help the user decide which one is best for them?

I think I'm going to go with Limitless, but I have a fair amount of experience with stims. Just wondering if it's too mild for me.
The only difference between Limitless and enraged is Limitless has about half the caffeine and uses 2 amino instead of dmaa. Enraged xtreme adds in yohimbine and synephrine. Otherwise the products have the same ingredients.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
You guys nailed it with enduralean. Sour dazzle is awesome.