Injecting BPC-157 in shoulder?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have rotator cuff and labrum tears in both shoulders, and I'm thinking about buying some BPC-157 to attempt to heal the injuries, even if just to a partial extent. I'm wondering about how to go about injecting it into my shoulders, technique-wise. Are most people injecting it IM (and if so, what needle size), or would subq injections work just as well? Also, how close does it need to be injected to the injury site? I'm afraid of injecting it deeply into my shoulder because I don't want to damage anything, but I'm not sure if subq injections would inject the peptide deeply enough for it to be effective.

Thanks

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
im debating getting some for eblow tendon sprains but no clue how to go about it or where to find a reputable source

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been looking into this recently too. I read that you should inject 1-4 inches from the site IM or Subq, but does that mean split the dose 1/2 for each side, alternate eod, does it matter that much? Still doing research on what it can and can't repair also.

Foxlion

Foxlion

Awards
I’m waiting for my MRI results on my right shoulder but I have had problems with this shoulder for decades and believe I’m going to be told that I have to have rotator surgery.

I’m on my 4th failed spinal fusion and I’m my shoulders to lift myself up, decompressing (dip position, hanging from pull-up bar), raising myself up from my seat to shift my lumbar.

Anyways I can’t have shoulder surgery or I’ll never be able to get out of bed and likely get another deep vein thrombosis (blood clot) in my leg.

I have already been wanting to get TB 500 to treat all the cut muscles and tendons in my spine from all my surgeries. Now it’s not a matter of want but need.

BPC-157 I hear is ideal for shoulders and pairs well with TB 500 but I don’t know where to get it as i’m on a tight budget and can’t afford (money nor time) to get ripped off by purchasing from a fraudulent website.

If you find a legit place to get BPC-157 and/or TB 500 then please let me know.

P.S. At my orthopedic appointment prior to being sent for MRI I asked the doctor if they do TB 500 or BPC 157 injections and he said that they do do TB 500 injections as one of their injection treatments.