Spine Issues

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got a call with MRI results for my lower back, and all they would tell me is I have a disc bulge with narrowing of the spine. Getting referred to a pain/spine doc to go over it but not sure how long I’ll have to wait. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with this? Pain is pretty bad, in the back and down my leg into my foot, causing numbness and a bad Pima and needles sensation

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I broke my back in Iraq. L3,4,5 buldging and sitting on spinal cord with Degenerative Disk Disease. That was in 2007, last MRI in 2016 shows they are now all back in line, but still have DDD

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I just got a call with MRI results for my lower back, and all they would tell me is I have a disc bulge with narrowing of the spine. Getting referred to a pain/spine doc to go over it but not sure how long I’ll have to wait. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with this? Pain is pretty bad, in the back and down my leg into my foot, causing numbness and a bad Pima and needles sensation
I had degenerating discs in my lower back with a bulge. My chiropractor took x-rays and 1 hip was higher than the other also causing the shoulder to be higher on one side. Obv can't regrow your discs but if you keep a proper alignment it can help stop further damage. I went 3 times a week for a month then twice a week for a month and have been going once a week for past 2 months. The latter X-rays showed a lot of improvement. Honestly barbell rows fcuk my **** up more than anything. Did them yesterday and thank God i have an appt tomorrow lol