Joints

Boon84

Awards
Hey guys. What do you guys take for your joints ? I’ve tried the animal pak, iron brothers joint support, fish oils... nothing working. What do you suggest ?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint Mechanic by Millenium Sport. read up on Meriva. Animal Pak has some good ingredients. Quality fish oil helps reduce inflammation
if taken in enough epa and dha.

Maybe its a tendon issue. many times when damage happens to a tendon , scar tissue and adhesions form and cause hardness around the tendon causing it to be restrictive, and thats mistaken for joint pain. The way to heal that is deep tissue massage, foam rolling, fricton massage, trigger point, myofascial release, all these work and its good to use each one

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cissus is the only item I have taken that has made a noticeable effect.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cissus is the only item I have taken that has made a noticeable effect.
I tried it over a decade ago a few times. different percents too like 50 % I cant even remember. 2 % 5 %...anyways sometimes it seemed to work and onetime no with a bad injury.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cissus gives me a bit of nausea as well. Dr. said common at first and goes away with repeated use. I do not use it daily so feel the effects.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint Mechanic by Millenium Sport. read up on Meriva. Animal Pak has some good ingredients. Quality fish oil helps reduce inflammation
if taken in enough epa and dha.

Maybe its a tendon issue. many times when damage happens to a tendon , scar tissue and adhesions form and cause hardness around the tendon causing it to be restrictive, and thats mistaken for joint pain. The way to heal that is deep tissue massage, foam rolling, fricton massage, trigger point, myofascial release, all these work and its good to use each one
This one (joint Mechanic) and Helios are my favourites.
Quality fish oil can make a difference too.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it over a decade ago a few times. different percents too like 50 % I cant even remember. 2 % 5 %...anyways sometimes it seemed to work and onetime no with a bad injury.
There has been some research that full spectrum is better than extracts.

01tj

Awards
I’m restricted as far as training so it may be a while before I can really tell if it is making a difference but I'm recovering from surgery I going to give gelatin a try. I was having some knee issues and read good things about gelatin protein. I started mixing a tablespoon with my afternoon whey protein shake a few days ago.