Wrist Sprain?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my wrist popped yesterday when I took the barbell off this rack to OHP. I did 135, 160, and 185. The latter was kinda easy, I can’t remember but I think it happened on the 185. Took it off the bar, kinda rotated my wrist to get in the pushing position. My wrist popped, I was able to do 1 then I reracked. I did a machine row then went to decline barbell bench. This was also a flop. The weight pushing down on my hand made it hurts, and I feel like it’s gotten worse.

The pain is occurring on the pinky side of my wrist and even hurts w/o any pressure.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Sounds like you need your wrist gapped / re-aligned. Easy chiro adjustment (or by a bro who does this). Or sometimes just simply giving it a good hard shake will do the trick. Or you can do some one arm high rep tricep pull downs and preacher curl's - in both cases change the angle of your wrist each rep or every 10 reps etc.. Shake it out between sets. Just should unlock it / re-set in its happy place.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you need your wrist gapped / re-aligned. Easy chiro adjustment (or by a bro who does this). Or sometimes just simply giving it a good hard shake will do the trick. Or you can do some one arm high rep tricep pull downs and preacher curl's - in both cases change the angle of your wrist each rep or every 10 reps etc.. Shake it out between sets. Just should unlock it / re-set in its happy place.
The pain is easing up, but I did try just giving it a good shake. Do you mean like shaking when my palm is facing the floor and up and down or ?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The pain is easing up, but I did try just giving it a good shake. Do you mean like shaking when my palm is facing the floor and up and down or ?
You can shake it violanty in different directions. I would do one violant shake in one directin and assess. You will know when you get it in place. If the pain is easing up - you probably got it.