Peptides for polineuropathy, post botulism symptoms.

amanter

Awards
Hello guys. What what you suggest for symptoms like:
- severe muscle weakness. Dropped from 95kg to 70kg with visible muscle wastage
-polineuropathy with general damage mostly around wrists, elbows, knees and arms
- inability to excerise due to fatigue , weakness
- muscle weakness
-feeling of being poisoned

As a matter of fact I go through botulism toxication and I am pretty much in bad shape. My main issue is of course nerves damage throught body. My joints start to crack also very badly but its a result of muscle wastage I believe.

I was taking tb-500 , bp 157 for 6 weeks together and it helped a little bit with burning sensations but no difference in muscle weakness, lately emg shows no changes and nerves are damaged like they were before. I was thinking of combinations igf-r3, ipamorelin, cjc-1295 dac like for 6-7 weeks and see if there is at least slight improvement so I can continue it. I heard igf can promote nerve healing but I am not sure if peptides can do anything if peripheral system is so compromised.

I also read of c3 peptide but its quite expensive and I was terrified when I read its derived from clostridium botulinum. That bacteria destoryed my life!

Sorry for my english and thanks for all good souls that want to share their opinions.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not schooled enough to comment
But in for the info

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Hello guys. What what you suggest for symptoms like:
- severe muscle weakness. Dropped from 95kg to 70kg with visible muscle wastage
-polineuropathy with general damage mostly around wrists, elbows, knees and arms
- inability to excerise due to fatigue , weakness
- muscle weakness
-feeling of being poisoned

As a matter of fact I go through botulism toxication and I am pretty much in bad shape. My main issue is of course nerves damage throught body. My joints start to crack also very badly but its a result of muscle wastage I believe.

I was taking tb-500 , bp 157 for 6 weeks together and it helped a little bit with burning sensations but no difference in muscle weakness, lately emg shows no changes and nerves are damaged like they were before. I was thinking of combinations igf-r3, ipamorelin, cjc-1295 dac like for 6-7 weeks and see if there is at least slight improvement so I can continue it. I heard igf can promote nerve healing but I am not sure if peptides can do anything if peripheral system is so compromised.

I also read of c3 peptide but its quite expensive and I was terrified when I read its derived from clostridium botulinum. That bacteria destoryed my life!

Sorry for my english and thanks for all good souls that want to share their opinions.
Was that a confirmed medical diagnosis of botulism?

amanter

Awards
Yes. 7 years with it. Not making really a progress in the last 3 years.

I feel like I have melted and like I have no muscles. Skin is also very strange. Very sensitive to cold, very fragile. Its a truly a nightmare.