Elbow/Forearm injury

ArkAngel86

Awards
Was finishing up back/bi’s doing dumbbell preacher curls when my elbow popped. Immediately stopped thinking I may have torn my distal bicep tendon however there is no deformity, no bruising and no pain in my bicep

Pain is all in my forearm/outer elbow and radiates down my arm into the back of my hand. Hurts when i try to pronate my arm

Anyone had something similar?

631F0E89-242E-4385-B3CE-0E6CC40BB857.jpg

Uchiha00

Awards
I experienced something similar couple years ago and it was related to tendinitis bicept. Mine I believe started from my shoulder. I took it easy rested stretched and everything was good to go in a couple weeks .

ArkAngel86

Awards
Thanks for the reply

Still no bruising or swelling which I think is a good sign, but sudden pronation moves or trying to lift something moderately heavy are very painful

marm2017

marm2017

Awards
Was finishing up back/bi’s doing dumbbell preacher curls when my elbow popped. Immediately stopped thinking I may have torn my distal bicep tendon however there is no deformity, no bruising and no pain in my bicep

Pain is all in my forearm/outer elbow and radiates down my arm into the back of my hand. Hurts when i try to pronate my arm

View attachment 159767
Elevate. Ice. Rest. NSAIDs

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 159767
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if the op was still around how did it work out ? Exactly the same thing happened to me a few days ago

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if the op was still around how did it work out ? Exactly the same thing happened to me a few days ago
I had a similar issue but from skullcrushers. Did not have pain into my hand but I couldn’t lift for about 6 months. Using a push mower hurt, making a fist hurt, basically everything hurt. Ice, nsaids and massage gun right on the area OP circled on both arms. Last august is about when it started and I’m fully recovered as of February

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had a similar issue but from skullcrushers. Did not have pain into my hand but I couldn’t lift for about 6 months. Using a push mower hurt, making a fist hurt, basically everything hurt. Ice, nsaids and massage gun right on the area OP circled on both arms. Last august is about when it started and I’m fully recovered as of February
Thanks for your response

CrystelAngel

Awards
Hi, I'd want to share my fracture experience. My arm was badly injured in a car accident five years ago. I underwent poor treatment for months that resulted in immense pain with little progress. I felt no other emotion except hopelessness. After that, I went to a physiotherapy clinic, where the doctor was quite experienced and changed my hopelessness with the hope of recovery. I started to care for myself independently with each rehabilitation session, and I was able to eat and write with my right hand again. The therapy was really beneficial to me, and it provided me with a fully functional arm. My elbow, wrist, and fingers recovered full function and range of motion.