Peptides

shilashhp

Awards
Wanted to start bpc-157 to strengthen Achilles. Going to use the oral version. Please let me know your thoughts. Any advice would be appreciated . I have already torn one Achilles and the other is alright at the moment. Just got back to playing basketball and doing calf work 6 months ago. 47 years young.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wanted to start bpc-157 to strengthen Achilles. Going to use the oral version. Please let me know your thoughts. Any advice would be appreciated . I have already torn one Achilles and the other is alright at the moment. Just got back to playing basketball and doing calf work 6 months ago. 47 years young.
This is a good question. I know people who have taken it IM and sub Q but never orally. I would wonder if more would not be needed do to having to bypass digestion etc.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have done lots of research on BPC157, and I haven't found a log where someone reported oral to work as well as expected. I would stick to subq or im as close to injury site as possible. If you do oral though, run a log! Not many out there atm

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have done lots of research on BPC157, and I haven't found a log where someone reported oral to work as well as expected. I would stick to subq or im as close to injury site as possible. If you do oral though, run a log! Not many out there atm
I ran a couple vials orally 1ml every morning. It seemed to help some with minor muscle injuries. I wasnt impressed with this peptide taken orally.

Perhaps youll do better with site injections.

Speedygm

Awards
Hello , i’ve just seen this post , how it works this bcp157 ? Is it working? :) how long does it take for a good cycle ?