Chronic tendon and muscular overuse injuries

dannyb0y88

Awards
Hey guys. I'm writing to you asking for advice about some chronic injuries that I'm suffering from.

I have tendonidis in both my elbows (not tendinITIS, which is a chronic inflammatory condition). My condition is a degeneration of the tissue.

I'm also struggling with an ankle issue in the tendon in one of my feet.
Along with this I'm suffering from a lot of muscular overuse injuries in my legs, arms, shoulders and my back. No pain but a lot of tingling sensations.

I'm doing rehabilitation like crazy, doing a lot of training prescribed by my physiotherapist. Along with swimming once a week, a lot of stretching as well as the use of a heating pad in the morning.
I'm eating super healthy, getting a lot of nuts, veggies, fruits, proteins and so forth. Along with getting continual shockwave treatments for my elbows.

Basically I feel like I'm doing all that I can to get rid of these long-term nagging chronic overuse injuries.
However, I'm wondering if there is anything extra that I can do to speed up the process. Especially in terms of supplements?

I'm eating vit C, multi vitamin and fish oil.

I have furthermore tried to add super cissus, glucosamine and BCAA, over a three months period.
I did feel some extra improvements over these three months but it's hard to say if it can be attributed to the supplements or not.
Especially since my issues are tendon and muscular problems, and if I read it right glucosamine and super cissuc are mainly for the joints?

I have been looking into maybe trying utrabolics Hemotropin 2XC, which seems to be a natural human growth hormone booster?
Maybe someone can recommend this product or have other ideas for supplements that I should explore?

I'm basically just looking for help to add more supplements or if anyone have extra ideas, to my rehabilitation.
I'm almost willing to try anything at this point to get completely injury free, and money in terms of expensive supplements is definitely not an issue.

- Daniel.

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
t
Hey guys. I'm writing to you asking for advice about some chronic injuries that I'm suffering from.

I have tendonidis in both my elbows (not tendinITIS, which is a chronic inflammatory condition). My condition is a degeneration of the tissue.

I'm also struggling with an ankle issue in the tendon in one of my feet.
Along with this I'm suffering from a lot of muscular overuse injuries in my legs, arms, shoulders and my back. No pain but a lot of tingling sensations.

I'm doing rehabilitation like crazy, doing a lot of training prescribed by my physiotherapist. Along with swimming once a week, a lot of stretching as well as the use of a heating pad in the morning.
I'm eating super healthy, getting a lot of nuts, veggies, fruits, proteins and so forth. Along with getting continual shockwave treatments for my elbows.

Basically I feel like I'm doing all that I can to get rid of these long-term nagging chronic overuse injuries.
However, I'm wondering if there is anything extra that I can do to speed up the process. Especially in terms of supplements?

I'm eating vit C, multi vitamin and fish oil.

I have furthermore tried to add super cissus, glucosamine and BCAA, over a three months period.
I did feel some extra improvements over these three months but it's hard to say if it can be attributed to the supplements or not.
Especially since my issues are tendon and muscular problems, and if I read it right glucosamine and super cissuc are mainly for the joints?

I have been looking into maybe trying utrabolics Hemotropin 2XC, which seems to be a natural human growth hormone booster?
Maybe someone can recommend this product or have other ideas for supplements that I should explore?

I'm basically just looking for help to add more supplements or if anyone have extra ideas, to my rehabilitation.
I'm almost willing to try anything at this point to get completely injury free, and money in terms of expensive supplements is definitely not an issue.

- Daniel.
Hey Daniel do you mean tendinosis? which is the degeneration of the tendon without inflammation?

I’m an Athletic Trainer so I work in orthopedics in a daily basis. Start with a stretching routine that involves 3 sets of 30 second holds. Foam rolling and I would visit a chiro and start seeing someone for graston and for a sports massage.

Animal flex and orange triad are very good joint supports I would also take curcumin on top of that.

Best of luck

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
t

Hey Daniel do you mean tendinosis? which is the degeneration of the tendon without inflammation?

I’m an Athletic Trainer so I work in orthopedics in a daily basis. Start with a stretching routine that involves 3 sets of 30 second holds. Foam rolling and I would visit a chiro and start seeing someone for graston and for a sports massage.

Animal flex and orange triad are very good joint supports I would also take curcumin on top of that.

Best of luck
And if all else fails the peptide bpc-157 will help as well

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
supplements can help but the main thing for you is let your body heal itself

Stop whatever hurts, if it hurts drop it when you feel it hurting. Friction massage trigger point works well. Obviously icing it afterwards if you do feel any pain. You can try Ice friction massage. You can try and find an active release technique(ART) therapist or someone that does myofascial release.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had tendinosis of the Achilles tendon that continued to get worse and worse. Physical therapy, TENS therapy, custom made orthotics and every joint supplement I came across (it seemed). Anything to help. I started taking Flexatril and noticed a difference within a couple of weeks.

It obviously won't do anything for the muscle issues, but for your tendon problems, I think it's the best thing out there.

arez

Awards
Straightupkratom.com

Researchpeptides.co
Tb 500
Bpc 157

dannyb0y88

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. Yes my issue is tendionosis. I'm already doing a lot of self massage aswell, but will look into getting graston therapy, along with flexatril.

The peptide bpc 157 along with tb 500 looks very promising. Not much for injecting though (as seems required with tb 500?).

Does anyone have experience with these peptides for healing tendons and muscles?

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. Yes my issue is tendionosis. I'm already doing a lot of self massage aswell, but will look into getting graston therapy, along with flexatril.

The peptide bpc 157 along with tb 500 looks very promising. Not much for injecting though (as seems required with tb 500?).

Does anyone have experience with these peptides for healing tendons and muscles?
Had a buddy with tendinosis in his forearm/wrist used bpc 157 site injection ipamoralin which is sub q and cjc 1296 w/ dac another sub q did a lot of self massaging as well and it helped him a ton. I have another buddy who swears by flexatril has 3 bottles in his house at all times so he never runs out lol. I’ve used cjc with dac and ipamorelin and it helped a lot with my bilateral elbow tendinitis . I had graston done on my elbows as well it’s so painful but man it’s a life saver.

dannyb0y88

Awards
Is it allowed to discuss vendors on here or?

Seems like a lot of sites are selling these peptides, but i read that there's a lot of fake ones out there?

Would also appreciate if anyone knows of links to reliable dosage information and such.

Kinda set on Bpc157 and tb500