How soon is to soon

dparsonsjr83

Awards
I worked out regularly before back surgery and realize I can't go hard anytime soon but on the lines of recovery is there any products that would help surgical recovery the in the way of muscle recovery?

dparsonsjr83

Awards
Thanks still have a cycle of test e and dbol from before injury and had l4 l5 fused from the front and wasn't sure if that would work or if something else would be better

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
I worked out regularly before back surgery and realize I can't go hard anytime soon but on the lines of recovery is there any products that would help surgical recovery the in the way of muscle recovery?
I've had surgery multiple times and I can honestly tell you that nothing as far as supplements go that can help you recover faster or go harder in the gym. Take the time needed to properly recover and go back to the gym when you are fully and properly recovered from surgery. For now just focus on your diet and get plenty of rest. You can try aminos for muscle preservation but that's up to you. Best of luck with recovery.

agnos

agnos

Awards
And i dont know how much you hav researched but iv been using sarms lately iv noticed my rotator cuff injury has basically gone which is amazing.. MK 77 Is what im using

dparsonsjr83

Awards
And i dont know how much you hav researched but iv been using sarms lately iv noticed my rotator cuff injury has basically gone which is amazing.. MK 77 Is what im using
I just started and figured what better place to get a good point in the right direction

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Thanks still have a cycle of test e and dbol from before injury and had l4 l5 fused from the front and wasn't sure if that would work or if something else would be better
Save that when you are recovered bro, don't let it go to waste.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take your time for a full recovery, doing physical therapy. Stay on your diet, keeping your waist tight, and of course protein up there to preserve muscle.

Everything takes time. Thank you for your patience