Hernia and AAS

1. Hernia and AAS

About to start 5th week of Tbol 80mg and Test e 600mg and I have this weird uncomfortable feeling behind my belly button. Press on it and it someone moves and is hard and I am super upset thinking it's an umbilical hernia or something similar. It does not feel good and almost feels as if someone's pressing inside your belly button... that super discomfortable weird feeling.

If it is a hernia I'm thinking of dropping tbol and test down to 200mg because I don't want to be PCTing during surgery. Any advice from anyone experienced anything similar? Really at a loss here and super upset as my internship is very physical and will be awful if I can't work properly.

2. Well whats your doctor saying?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    Well whats your doctor saying?
    Going to doc today. Do I tell them I'm on stuff or onlynif they want a blood test?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bodybeast View Post
    Going to doc today. Do I tell them I'm on stuff or onlynif they want a blood test?
    I don't really see any need in telling them anything other than what you feel is wrong.

I mean, what you are talking about will be there whether you're "on" or not and has no impact on how it got there. You won't even have to get a blood test until around the time they would have to operate, which you arn't even at that stage yet, so you would have plenty of time to PCT or whatever you have to do before hand (that may include a "by the way doc...")

5. I just had this exact surgery a year ago too btw.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    I just had this exact surgery a year ago too btw.
    How did it go?

So I have a small hernia and am getting an ultrasound in the morning then I have to schedule an apt with the surgeon. My problem is I'm on 600mg test e. I just dropped the tbol. Should I wait two weeks then start PCTing? What do I do if there is a sooner appointment for surgery in like 3 weeks? Do I lower test to trt dose and cruise through surgery on that? Blood pressure is normal at 600mg. Was normal at 900mg too actually. But I'm so stressed about this and idk what to do. I also do not know what to expect for recovery and when I can lift

7. I would honestly wait to have blood drawn until you finish your PCT. I don't see how you couldn't, but I'm not the most experienced when it comes to this.

The surgery itself was a breeze. Outpatient, in and out in 4hrs total. Took 2 weeks off work. First week I stayed off my feet as much as possible. Very little to no discomfort at all. Didn't even need the pain meds.

You will need to take a laxative though, as you can't push and that anastasia binds you up bigtime!

I was back in the gym 5 weeks after and started squatting again after 6 weeks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    I would honestly wait to have blood drawn until you finish your PCT. I don't see how you couldn't, but I'm not the most experienced when it comes to this.

The surgery itself was a breeze. Outpatient, in and out in 4hrs total. Took 2 weeks off work. First week I stayed off my feet as much as possible. Very little to no discomfort at all. Didn't even need the pain meds.

You will need to take a laxative though, as you can't push and that anastasia binds you up bigtime!

I was back in the gym 5 weeks after and started squatting again after 6 weeks.
    Just got an ultrasound. No hernia! **** yeah!No idea what this is though but hopefully just a small tear or strain or something

9. Good news I guess! lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4ad and AAS testing
    By scotty2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 05:21 AM
  2. BMR and AAS/PH
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 10:24 PM
  3. IGF-1 and AAS