Sore lower back /testicle pain

1. Sore lower back /testicle pain

Did heavy leg presses last week and the next day I had pain in the lumbar region to the left of my spine radiating into my hip area accompanied with a dull throb in my left testicle.
    Checked for lumps etc and no sign of anything, no blood passing and urine flow is normal. Can't get a docs appointment for a fortnight and wondered has anyone experienced this before. I read that it could be a trapped nerve in my back or glute that has developed the testicle pain so I did numerous exercises and used ice/heat but to no avail. Any other suggestions guys?

2. You on any PH's or anabolics?
    •   

3. Man I get massive back pumps after doing leg press since I been on t-cyp but never any problem with the testicle like that.

4. Yea I have been hearing about nasty back pumps when on anabolic

5. Dude i hope you didn't do the same thing as me. I slipped a disk in January of 16 doing deadlifts, and it's pinching the nerve that runs to my ball. I've had 11 different injections done, have been on 40 mg of oxycontin a day for 9 months now, and have to go in for surgery to get my left nut and all associated nerves removed if the next injection doesn't work.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
    Peace and love
    ~Cody
    •   

6. It's living hell man, it started off just kinda sore, and has built to the point where i feel like i got kicked in the nut 24/7. AB day is hell, but i still force myself once a week.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
    Peace and love
    ~Cody

7. I've got the same issue myself, I believe I have varicocele veins, not sure if it's from anabolics or not.

8. No anabolics, currently taking letrone, follidrone 2.0 and mtest. Seems to be a common problem and it's really getting to me now, back pain subsides with different exercises but this ball pain is not going away

9. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    No anabolics, currently taking letrone, follidrone 2.0 and mtest. Seems to be a common problem and it's really getting to me now, back pain subsides with different exercises but this ball pain is not going away
    I wouldn't waste too much time and just go get it checked out
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lower back pumps/pain
    By DiEsEL g33k in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 09:30 PM
  2. Shrugs Causing Pain in Lower Back?
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2004, 07:59 PM
  3. Lower back pain on m1t
    By Ripped1 in forum Anabolics