Helps for tendinitis?

1. Helps for tendinitis?

Asking for my brother. Wondering if anything helps you guys with tendinitis

2. First he should see a doctor then propably he goes for MRI and final some physiotherapist. Where does he have tendinitis !
    •   

3. Where is your tendinitis located? A lot of time it can be relieved with more stretching of the muscles, ligaments, and tendons around the area.

4. Flexatril. I had Achilles tendonosis for almost a year. Within a month, it had almost disappeared. @Studhorse and @The Solution can vouch for it also.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Flexatril. I had Achilles tendonosis for almost a year. Within a month, it had almost disappeared. @Studhorse and @The Solution can vouch for it also.
    @Rocket3015 @bbartsche @bwdill are among others who can vouch for it to and who logged it on here.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    @Rocket3015 @bbartsche @bwdill are among others who can vouch for it to and who logged it on here.
    Absolutely. The stuff works - simple as that.

7. Great recommendation for Flexatril. Other products that work are SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT along with CISSUS XT. properly dosed ingredients at a very affordable price.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

8. I'm not a Rep, and I only suggest products that have worked for me. After my first bottle of Flexatril, I ordered 6 more. NP has a sale on Xtend Perform / Flexatril refresh stack. Get yourself some Xtend in Black Cherry (GOAT flavor) and free Flexatil and you aren't out anything. I only know of 1 persone on here who wasn't 100% thrilled with Flexatril.

And if it doesn't work, I'll trade what you have left for some Achilles XT, or Cissus XT, or any of the others I tried.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I'm not a Rep, and I only suggest products that have worked for me. After my first bottle of Flexatril, I ordered 6 more. NP has a sale on Xtend Perform / Flexatril refresh stack. Get yourself some Xtend in Black Cherry (GOAT flavor) and free Flexatil and you aren't out anything. I only know of 1 persone on here who wasn't 100% thrilled with Flexatril.

And if it doesn't work, I'll trade what you have left for some Achilles XT, or Cissus XT, or any of the others I tried.
    Flexatril is hands down the best!
    just take it from us old timers that have abused our bodies over the years. hell @Rocket3015 is like 80 and looks like he is 30. haha.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Flexatril is hands down the best!
    just take it from us old timers that have abused our bodies over the years. hell @Rocket3015 is like 80 and looks like he is 30. haha.
    I'm only 79 GET IT RIGHT !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 01:43 AM
  2. help for a girl
    By Pirate in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-11-2004, 02:46 PM
  3. Need help for bicep injections...
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 02:27 PM
  4. Help for a friend
    By Jinx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 05:17 AM
  5. Some help for a newbie....NO2, NX3....???
    By PhantomTPI in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:54 AM