BPC-157/TB-500 Shoulder Injury Healing Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ewill View Post
    Definitely wouldn't say I'm back just yet. I do the therapy exercises my physical therapist showed me and then a few therapy exercises I found online that I liked. I also do legs as best as I can..and some back, bis, and tris that don't irritate it at all..definitely nothing overhead. I read several places where it's best to not resume usual activities in the gym using the shoulder up to after 6 months after you start to feel better. Just the to let it heal all the way, but that's for a rotator tear it may be different for different injuries. I know my shoulder was feeling really good probably 6 months or so ago..and I started to go fairly hard in the gym and I remember doing bear crawls whenever something bad definitely happen..then back to square one. From all I've read and heard a couple of the worst things you can do is either not exercise at all or workout too hard. Of course sometimes pple literaly just cant use the injured area..It's still best to excersice other areas..especially cardio it just speeds up the healing process. So in short I'm just doing a decent amount of cardio, therapy workouts, and limited workouts with low weight other than that. It's not an everyday thing either.
    Hey bro you know i'm on your side for sure on your rehad. I dont know how bad tear is or area. But after I had my shoulder scopped I found it best to push the limit on all stretches and exercises PT gave me 1 week. I then used a compression strap( Velcro belt with ball attached) to add stability to the injury and I specifically worked shoulders everyday as long as the motion was not super painful and I kept adding weight . You know your body but I had far better than expected results doing shoulder exercise in higher and higher weight until fully healed. My tear was on up near end of collar bone but on the posterior side.

2. Quote Originally Posted by FRITZBLITZ View Post
    Hey bro you know i'm on your side for sure on your rehad. I dont know how bad tear is or area. But after I had my shoulder scopped I found it best to push the limit on all stretches and exercises PT gave me 1 week. I then used a compression strap( Velcro belt with ball attached) to add stability to the injury and I specifically worked shoulders everyday as long as the motion was not super painful and I kept adding weight . You know your body but I had far better than expected results doing shoulder exercise in higher and higher weight until fully healed. My tear was on up near end of collar bone but on the posterior side.
    Interesting! when it initially happened I couldn't lift a plate. And by plate I mean dinner plate. Ha definitely not that bad now so I may have to incorporate your method. Push myself but not overdoing it too quickly. Can't argue with results! My physical therapist was having me do more and more as we went along. Makes sense!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ewill View Post
    Interesting! when it initially happened I couldn't lift a plate. And by plate I mean dinner plate. Ha definitely not that bad now so I may have to incorporate your method. Push myself but not overdoing it too quickly. Can't argue with results! My physical therapist was having me do more and more as we went along. Makes sense!
    Ya. My key was isolating and stabilizing, I did shoulder flys but with arm drapped over preacher bench. stuff like that made it possible to work it hard but without further injury

4. Quote Originally Posted by ewill View Post
    Definitely wouldn't say I'm back just yet. I do the therapy exercises my physical therapist showed me and then a few therapy exercises I found online that I liked. I also do legs as best as I can..and some back, bis, and tris that don't irritate it at all..definitely nothing overhead. I read several places where it's best to not resume usual activities in the gym using the shoulder up to after 6 months after you start to feel better. Just the to let it heal all the way, but that's for a rotator tear it may be different for different injuries. I know my shoulder was feeling really good probably 6 months or so ago..and I started to go fairly hard in the gym and I remember doing bear crawls whenever something bad definitely happen..then back to square one. From all I've read and heard a couple of the worst things you can do is either not exercise at all or workout too hard. Of course sometimes pple literaly just cant use the injured area..It's still best to excersice other areas..especially cardio it just speeds up the healing process. So in short I'm just doing a decent amount of cardio, therapy workouts, and limited workouts with low weight other than that. It's not an everyday thing either.
    Got it. Thanks.
    I have an 80% tear in my rotator cuff. Each time I feel it getting better I lift (not as heavy, but I try to go about 75% as I used to) and I set myself back weeks. Only upper body I can get away with is back and arms, and I hate hitting arms.

Well, GL with your expiriment.
    Get shredded or die mirin'

5. Quote Originally Posted by ewill View Post
    Interesting I don't think I saw powder..I'd have to double check but I'm thinkin it was twin labs they're in pill form. I like them.
    1 lb kollaGen II-xs Type II Chicken Sternum Collagen Powder

Site is msm-msm

Tastes horrible so you will definitely have to make pills yourself.
    WAY cheaper this way though.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    Got it. Thanks.
    I have an 80% tear in my rotator cuff. Each time I feel it getting better I lift (not as heavy, but I try to go about 75% as I used to) and I set myself back weeks. Only upper body I can get away with is back and arms, and I hate hitting arms.

Well, GL with your expiriment.
    CCV3 is there a reason you don't want surgery? I would like to help if I can. Shoulders suck, prior to surgery I got cortizone shot every 2 months and I worked with an ice bag on my shoulder. After surgery I rehabed and could not say how great it was.

7. Quote Originally Posted by FRITZBLITZ View Post
    CCV3 is there a reason you don't want surgery? I would like to help if I can. Shoulders suck, prior to surgery I got cortizone shot every 2 months and I worked with an ice bag on my shoulder. After surgery I rehabed and could not say how great it was.
    Not trying to thread-jack EWill, but basically I want to see if I can fix it on my own. I've had a bad left shoulder for 5+ years now. If I knew I was slowly damaging my ligaments I would have changed routines a long time ago. This "pop" I have in my shoulder has been there since at least 2010. I just figured oh well, it cracks, just like my right knee and right wrist.

I'm not opposed to surgery. Ive had an operation before. So it's not fear. Plus I do have solid insurance, so it's not that either.
    It's mostly the fact that I would be completely out of commission for what, 6 months? If I can't fix it myself 6 months from now, I'll go under the knife.

Trying to wolverine this sh1t.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    Not trying to thread-jack EWill, but basically I want to see if I can fix it on my own. I've had a bad left shoulder for 5+ years now. If I knew I was slowly damaging my ligaments I would have changed routines a long time ago. This "pop" I have in my shoulder has been there since at least 2010. I just figured oh well, it cracks, just like my right knee and right wrist.

I'm not opposed to surgery. Ive had an operation before. So it's not fear. Plus I do have solid insurance, so it's not that either.
    It's mostly the fact that I would be completely out of commission for what, 6 months? If I can't fix it myself 6 months from now, I'll go under the knife.

Trying to wolverine this sh1t.
    No worries man I hope you get your injury healed! I know what it's like! It sucks not being able to remember what it was like to not have some sort of pain. Ha I'm hoping this stuff works for me..I was real excited when I first read about it. Good luck!!

9. Alright quick update! I'm a few days past 3 weeks in at this point. Unfortunately I didn't buy enough bpc157...so I had to order some more which is taking alil longer than I would've liked. I missed 4 doses so far so I'm going to dose the bpc157 slightly longer than 4 weeks to make up for the missed doses.
    Everything else is the same..and I'm using 1 inch needles now.

Healing update:
    Definitely something happening here. Actually I'm extremely impressed. I've done things in and out of the gym that would have normally had my shoulder throb in pain. Do I still feel pain at times? Yes. Definitely not as severe as it used to be and it's infrequent. The injured area is still weak so I just need to build it back up and strengthen it. Overall at 3 weeks in I gota say it's doing more than I thought it would this soon. I still have a little ways to go with the bpc..and then over 4 weeks of the tb500. I'm pretty excited to see the end result!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by ewill View Post
    Alright quick update! I'm a few days past 3 weeks in at this point. Unfortunately I didn't buy enough bpc157...so I had to order some more which is taking alil longer than I would've liked. I missed 4 doses so far so I'm going to dose the bpc157 slightly longer than 4 weeks to make up for the missed doses.
    Everything else is the same..and I'm using 1 inch needles now.

Healing update:
    Definitely something happening here. Actually I'm extremely impressed. I've done things in and out of the gym that would have normally had my shoulder throb in pain. Do I still feel pain at times? Yes. Definitely not as severe as it used to be and it's infrequent. The injured area is still weak so I just need to build it back up and strengthen it. Overall at 3 weeks in I gota say it's doing more than I thought it would this soon. I still have a little ways to go with the bpc..and then over 4 weeks of the tb500. I'm pretty excited to see the end result!!!
    Are you dosing BPC separate as in a run of bpc then a run of tb500 or are you dosing both at same time period?

11. Same time period. Initially I wanted to do just 4 weeks on bpc..and then either take a 2 week break or continue after that if needed. Started taking the tb500 using the 4 week loading phase..and then maintenance doses after that. I've heard of some pple mixing the two in the syringe if that's what you're talking about...I decided not to mix them though.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ewill View Post
    Same time period. Initially I wanted to do just 4 weeks on bpc..and then either take a 2 week break or continue after that if needed. Started taking the tb500 using the 4 week loading phase..and then maintenance doses after that. I've heard of some pple mixing the two in the syringe if that's what you're talking about...I decided not to mix them though.
    I mixed them in the needle but not in vile with out problems. If I were going to take a break I would instead spread your doses. I was running out and spread my EOD dose to E5d and it still worked great. I think E4D is max you can push it though.

13. Ya I've heard of that a lot. I shouldve just separated the bpc doses last week instead of doing the same. Now I'm just out. Ha...hopefully my order comes in soon tho..ordered more bpc on the 9th. I prolly bought too much tb500 so I'm good on that at least thankfully.

14. Hey, quick question.
    Your shoulder. Did you have clicking\popping sounds?
    I’ve had it for years. I read that when the tendon is torn, it gets caught and latches onto other things. Thus clicking when you move it in certain directions.
    If you had clicking, did it go away?

15. I definitely had the 'crackling' sound you're talking about. Happened alllll the time. Every time I moved it it seemed. But now it doesn't happen anywhere near as much. Just moved my arm in a circle and there wasn't any popping sound whatsoever. Only time there's a popping sound is when I fully extend my arm and rotate it. Weird.

16. My clicking has subsided as well. Not completely gone, but definitely not as often.
    I used to feel a build up in my shoulder and knew for a fact that if I would lift it a certain way, a loud crack would follow and the pressure would be gone. It became a habit of mine, just to release that pressure.

Now the pressure is about half and less frequent.

Cool, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Glad yours is going down as well.

17. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    My clicking has subsided as well. Not completely gone, but definitely not as often.
    I used to feel a build up in my shoulder and knew for a fact that if I would lift it a certain way, a loud crack would follow and the pressure would be gone. It became a habit of mine, just to release that pressure.

Now the pressure is about half and less frequent.

Cool, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Glad yours is going down as well.
    CCV3 if youre able to completely heal a cuff tear with tb and bpc I will be amazed. I'm rooting for you and hope the best. How strong is your shoulder at this point are you able to WO shpouders at 50%? what do you think your ETA of healing is if everything keeps going right?

18. Quote Originally Posted by FRITZBLITZ View Post
    CCV3 if youre able to completely heal a cuff tear with tb and bpc I will be amazed. I'm rooting for you and hope the best. How strong is your shoulder at this point are you able to WO shpouders at 50%? what do you think your ETA of healing is if everything keeps going right?
    I wouldn't dare work out my shoulders.
    If I were to test them (ie - straight shoulder work out), I'd say they are at about 20% of what they used to be, at best. Well, it's just my left. My right is fine.

Turn around time? 6 to 9 months from now.
    I'd be happy to just get my flat and incline benches back.
    Shoulder workouts aren't even my radar at this point. Incline bench is almost impossible at this point.

I get shoulder pain just holding the overhead cabinet open for too long while trying to grab my supplements. Haha.

19. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    I wouldn't dare work out my shoulders.
    If I were to test them (ie - straight shoulder work out), I'd say they are at about 20% of what they used to be, at best. Well, it's just my left. My right is fine.

Turn around time? 6 to 9 months from now.
    I'd be happy to just get my flat and incline benches back.
    Shoulder workouts aren't even my radar at this point. Incline bench is almost impossible at this point.

I get shoulder pain just holding the overhead cabinet open for too long while trying to grab my supplements. Haha.
    I remember that pain uuhg. You might want to add some rubber band work on motions that cause 0 pain. no overhead stuff but tb and bpc seem to really shine when there is exercise done in the region of injury. Just make sure it's 0 pain motions. good luck bro

20. Would love an update on your healing stack!

21. Bump for updates. Running bpc-157 right now.

22. I've been running BPC-157 myself. I have 2 long term tendon injuries I've been utilizing the compound for healing purposes, located in my left thumb and right wrist. I've been injecting close to the area of injury subcutaneously using a clothes pin to pinch the skin in each location. I've been running approx. 200 mcg once daily for just about 2 weeks, and I've seen tremendous progress in both injuries, particularly the right wrist which I've been dealing with for close to a decade. I am also incorporating graston treatment (think of instrumented assisted cross friction massage) and cold laser therapy at home. I'm nearly out of BPC-157 (I ordered 1 bottle to start), and I am weighing my options for further treatment.

I came across combined bpc 157/tb500, with the product containing 5mg of each in the same vial. What do you guys think of the idea of using this product in a similar fashion to what I've been doing with the bpc-157 thus far? What I am considering is 500mcg of the combined product subq into each affected injured area once per day. This would leave me with a combined 500mcg daily of tb500, for a combined weekly dosage of approximately 3.5 mg. I suspect I'd likely be better off just ordering the two peptides separately, but this does sound like an interesting option.

23. I would LOVE an update, I'm considering this for a patellar tendonitis issue I've had for years, an a shoulder impingement that makes overhead pressing very painful at times.

24. hi ewill,

i had a bad wrist injury while boxing back in mid-august of 2016. was practing my uppercuts sparring and destroyed the ligaments in my wrist. was out for many, many months. been back and forth from the gym for the past 4 months, but nothing as consistent as i'd like obviously. i weirdly have very weak right wrist after not being in the gym for about a month and half and general soreness as of late (training sessions never caused this type of soreness). i have loud cracking when i rotate my wrist. i also still find the occasional painful spot when i move it the wrong way. doing my due deligence on bpc157 and tb500... how is your injury doing after 4 months from your last post? any insight/knowledge worth sharing? please let me know.

thanks!
    schdav

25. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    I would LOVE an update, I'm considering this for a patellar tendonitis issue I've had for years, an a shoulder impingement that makes overhead pressing very painful at times.
    You'll have to really examine your MRI to see if bps/tb500 will help on impingement. If the main tendon is shredded than it can. But Both bpc and TB are best at rebuilding injuries with emphasis on building which won't hurt but probably wont help
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 06-23-2017, 07:21 PM
  2. BPC 157 Log for Arthroscopic Shoulder Stabilization
    By ChocolateClen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-12-2017, 03:01 PM
  3. My experince with BPC-157 and TB-500
    By procore in forum Injury / Rehab
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2017, 01:34 PM