At the orthopedic surgeons

1. At the orthopedic surgeons

Wating to be seen by the ortho getting xrays. Labrum /bicep /forearm update as I go.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. Subbed... how ya been mace?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Subbed... how ya been mace?
    Ok. X-rays are done. Waiting to see the dr. I'm sure these will show nothing. Hoping they will do MRI today.

Ok yourself. Mmorso?
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

4. Mri scheduled for monday! And physical therapy..?!!?!

Dam this new insurance is whack. Its the same company but they cancelled the higher tier that I had due to the wife and lupus. They think there slick! Now I Gotta kick out a few hundred $$$ on the mri, not to mention co-pay. That doesnt include what physical therapy will cost per session.
    I called back for the orthopedic spoke to his assistant.
    Ask what does the Dr. expect physical therapy to do for me.
    If ive lost almost all strength in my left arm. Told them i need this fixed asap. I cannot do any upper body pretty much at all. She didn't have an answer for my question.
    Im aggitated to say the least.
    He is just holding off from scheduling surgery right away. My family has only one income. Mine, so the longer this takes to get fixed the longer it will affect my income and my family.... Ugh

5. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Mri scheduled for monday! And physical therapy..?!!?!

Dam this new insurance is whack. Its the same company but they cancelled the higher tier that I had due to the wife and lupus. They think there slick! Now I Gotta kick out a few hundred $$$ on the mri, not to mention co-pay. That doesnt include what physical therapy will cost per session.
    I called back for the orthopedic spoke to his assistant.
    Ask what does the Dr. expect physical therapy to do for me.
    If ive lost almost all strength in my left arm. Told them i need this fixed asap. I cannot do any upper body pretty much at all. She didn't have an answer for my question.
    Im aggitated to say the least.
    He is just holding off from scheduling surgery right away. My family has only one income. Mine, so the longer this takes to get fixed the longer it will affect my income and my family.... Ugh
    That sucks brother!!! Fck man hopefully you get it straightened out quick
    •   

6. So i went to my app. For mri. Get inThe machine. Not sure exactly how long i was in there but it was stopped and i was pulled out. .. Come to find out it is the wrong test.*
    So I was reimbursed my $$$ and was called by phone and rescheduled to have an mri w/angiogram. On the 26th at 2pm. ... The bill on this has about doubled. Smh. Also they do not perform this test at this location. So now i must go to a different location.

7. Sorry everyone for the slight absence. I set up arrangements for my mri and payment arrangements. They want almost 900 for this mri.
    Set it up to pay in thirds. 3 payments 300 each. Day before i get a call saying to bring the full amount in order to have my mri done.
    So had to be cancelled until this is straightened out. In the mean time. My wife and daughter were rear ended at 50+mph. My wife was sitting still with my 3yr old. In the middle lane of the highway. Thankfully they are ok. Well , my wife is in therapy. Her left side is messed up and looks like a round ball sticking out on her back. Having bad headaches everyday. So down to a small car for a family of eight. Makes things somewhat interesting to say the least.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 07:09 AM
  3. Sneak Peek at the 2005 Ford Mustang
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 02:27 PM
  4. More uselessness at the "other" forum....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 03:38 AM
  5. Robbed at the Gym
    By DarCSA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:18 PM