Wrist tendonitis

Mmajunkie13

Mmajunkie13

Awards
Hey everyone, long time lurker just turned member here.

Been dealing with wrist tendonitis for about 3 months now, with the first month and half/2 months not taking it serious at all, finding ways around the pain to workout. It got to the point where it really started to affect my workouts and work. Most likely i have developed this from both work and gym, and I've had some wrist injuries from mma training when i was younger.

Curious to see if anyone here has any experience dealig with this, or any sort of wrist injuries. Have been self rehabbing, changed my grips at the gym which have helped, but thinking I'll probably need real physio at some point. Probably going to get a cortisone shot soon to help speed up recovery, while im also thinking on taking a little bit of gear to help in the process of healing.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Some people take sarms/peptides to aid in recovery for torn cartilage (tfcc tear). This is what I'm considering so subbed.
Are you sure it's tendinitis and not a tear or something? I have two bad wrists that I repetitively get tfcc tears and I just supplement with glucosamine hcl, cissus, and extra omegas. I'm curious to see what people offer for advice!

Mmajunkie13

Mmajunkie13

Awards
Curious about SARMS and peptides. I have 2 bottles of anavar of 100 pills of 10mg. From what I've read so far seems like var, eq or deca ar most popular for this sort of recovery.

id really like to avoid injectables if possible. I take very good care of my body/ liver, doing juicing(vegetables lol) almost every day for past few years and i have milk thistle on hand. So i think liver will be fine with an oral cycle.

Good var is pretty expensive here, so ideally id like to do low dose (40-50mg), and take something else to boost it a little bit more. Is SARMS or peptides a good idea to take with anavar?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Curious about SARMS and peptides. I have 2 bottles of anavar of 100 pills of 10mg. From what I've read so far seems like var, eq or deca ar most popular for this sort of recovery.

id really like to avoid injectables if possible. I take very good care of my body/ liver, doing juicing(vegetables lol) almost every day for past few years and i have milk thistle on hand. So i think liver will be fine with an oral cycle.

Good var is pretty expensive here, so ideally id like to do low dose (40-50mg), and take something else to boost it a little bit more. Is SARMS or peptides a good idea to take with anavar?
Most people run other orals/injectable with var as it's very mild and mostly used for weight loss. I don't think it'll have any effect for tendonitis recovery.... at least not lasting effects.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You probably have a **** load of adhesions in your forearms that need to be destroyed with ART / deep tissue massage. Physio wont help....it got that way through getting beat up....it needs to beat up to get it better.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Subbed been dealing with a sharp pain I'm wrist by the ball/pinky side. Is this the same thing your talking about.

Mmajunkie13

Mmajunkie13

Awards
I would suggest going to the doctor to get a proper diagnosis, as i thought i was dealing with carpal tunnel at first but than was diagnosed as tendonitis.

Mine is on the other side, starting from the thumb and up into the forearm, with the tendon being visibly swollen. Rest/ice and deep tissue massages have worked the best so far. Also make sure you wear a brace on your hand when you sleep, as you can cause further damage from sleeping with your hand an awkward position.

Try to deal with it now before it becomes chronic.

Mmajunkie13

Mmajunkie13

Awards
only on my right (dominant hand). dont know how i could live with this on both wrists.

im in canada, and a newbie to forums. i thought sarms was the answer i was looking for, but the more i read the less confident i feel about my chances of being able to get my hands on good quality stuff. also i havent started the anavar either until i can find a source for AIs. this whole online business is driving me nuts lol

jaces

jaces

Awards
If its in a joint no amount of sarms or steroids will help recover it. Deca might mask the pain by helping secretions in the ioint but if its a tear or so then you are beter off trying Thymosin beta and GHRP 6, but lets peave that out for now. Is the pain realy bad in the morning and does it get beter threw the day? Or is it okayish in the morning but gets worse as the day progresses?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tore my UCL (confirmed with ultrasound) at work, and it took many months to heal properly. During that time i taped and wrapped that wrist and was able to train.