tendon/ligament recovery

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i had a surgery october 2015, in which they removed some tendons/ligaments from my left knee. this was due to a house fire and severe burns. ive been trying to get squats/deadlifts up, but my knee has been bothering me. i usually stop my workout at the first sign of pain. does anybody know of anything to help my knee recover? preferably transdermal method. i was thinking possibly transdermal laxo or 1-dhea. not sure on how effective 1-dhea will be since it has to convert before its reasonably anabolic. any suggestions?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it have to be natural?
Are you against AAS

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So hgh would be great.
Tb500 worked great for me
Deca ,test, tb500, cjc1295/impamorlen. Will really speed up healing

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Even mk677 is a SARM that works like gh that enhances recover and joint health

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Also check out Helios from chaosandpain ....code:skellie saves $$. I have tendinitis in my left knee and I drink it every morning and it has helped

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes natural or very light ph. in terms of shutdown. im not going to have a serm so i wouldnt even run a full 1-dhea dose. im thinking maybe theres something if applied right on the injured site, it COULD have beneficial effects.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
By definition MK-677 isnt a SARM. It would have to be a Selective-Androgen-Receptor-Modulator. This compound does not touch those receptors of any kind. This is a "non-peptidic, potent, long-acting, orally-active, and selective agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue". "mimicking the growth hormone (GH)-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin". So if anything it could be a SGRM-GHS or Selective-Ghrelin-Receptor-Modulator-Growth hormone-Secretagogue. If what you meant by SARM is that its not supressive, then you are correct but to call MK-677 a SARM is wildly inaccurate and could confuse new members.

SARMS would be:
Ostarine
LGD
S4
RAD-140
I believe there might be 1 or 2 more but these are the most common.

OP you might wanna look into low dose ostarine coupled with MK-677 for a long duration followed by either a standard SERM PCT or a very stacked natty PCT including Rebirth, Viron, Letrone and maybe something like M-Test.

**Quotes taken from MK-677 wiki.**

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tb500 as close to injury as possible.
1 vial a week for 4 weeks
I bet you'll be relieved

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes natural or very light ph. in terms of shutdown. im not going to have a serm so i wouldnt even run a full 1-dhea dose. im thinking maybe theres something if applied right on the injured site, it COULD have beneficial effects.
Natural nonsurpressive tb500 all the way.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Ok I'm sorry I was going on previous information and other companies selling "SARMS" and labeling mk as a SARM. Enhanced athlete does this

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm sorry I was going on previous information and other companies selling "SARMS" and labeling mk as a SARM. Enhanced athlete does this
I believe ostarine is also referred to as MK-2866. If thats what u meant then it was a simple typo haha.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Bpc157 is a peptide that I've seen good things on too

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Peptides are certainly an option.

IMO don't waste your time with sarms as they are suppressive and you could do more harm than good without a serm.

Sns has joint support xt which is 100% natural and could definitely help.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP what do you think so far?
You have gotten many responses from all spectrums of the supplement world.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you everybody for the info. ill look into peptides, but im not a fan of pinning, also im not sure if i can inject near the site anyway since its all skin grafts.
i think ill probably end up getting that helios or sns joint support!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk677 will help. Ecpescially if your laid up
25mg of mk677 makes me fat and hungry and lazy

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk677 will help. Ecpescially if your laid up
25mg of mk677 makes me fat and hungry and lazy
at a glance it looks like a possibility. i was under the assumption that was an under studied chemical. but it seems there are some studies done, seems worth investigating.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
at a glance it looks like a possibility. i was under the assumption that was an under studied chemical. but it seems there are some studies done, seems worth investigating.
It's definitely not being prescribed.
Its basically a peptide research chemical

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bpc157 is a peptide that I've seen good things on too
I have heard nothing but good reports on this peptide as well. If I am not mistaken, it can be taken orally as well for a systemic, albeit, less potent effect.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I have heard nothing but good reports on this peptide as well. If I am not mistaken, it can be taken orally as well for a systemic, albeit, less potent effect.
Just not sure if the oral route works as well for localized.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just not sure if the oral route works as well for localized.
Sorry, I should have been clearer. That is what I was trying to convey in my previous post.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I have tendinitis and I must say that bpc157 does work. I also have had muscle fascia release work and scraping on my outer sweep of the quad and it really helps my knees. Mostly because the hip and IT band are so tight it pulls on the knee and causes the discomfort/pain. Getting that muscle work done helps a lkt